I had a wierd dream last night

edited February 2005 in General Chat
I think I've been on the web too much lately. Last night I had a dream that Telltale finally told us what project they where working on. It was going to be a game about a superhero jainitor or something,(am I even close at all?), the suspense is starting to take it's toll on me. Can someone over there telltale hurry up and slip your watch guard lawyers a sleeping pill or something so that you can tell us what project your working on. Anyway, today I ask you the question, what's the wierdest dream you have ever had.

Comments

• edited February 2005
    a game about a superhero jainitor or something
    That sounds like Roger Wilco from the Space Quest series.

Except for the "super" part. And the "hero" part.

But that would be a good dream come true, in my book. I loved Space Quest.
  • edited February 2005
    I walked down the stairs into my basement and wound up in Fraggle Rock.
  • edited February 2005
    i had a simular dream, except when i woke up alf was laying next to me smoking a ciggeret
  • edited February 2005
    how did alf get there
  • edited February 2005
    Now, lets see, Alf, lying in your bed, I'm guessing not wearing any clothes,(does he wear clothes anyway?), smoking a cigerette. Sounds to me like Guybrushguy must have gone to one hell of a weird party to be even dreaming that.
  • edited February 2005
    dreaming? alf was next to me after i woke up...

i went to a club that nite he must of slipt me some RHB
  • edited February 2005
    i really hope you didnt sleep with him. i heard alfs carry diseases
  • edited February 2005
    i dont think i did, but i did wake up this morning walking funny. if i did i'm not to woried. he carrys alien diseases that wont survive in a normal human body.
  • edited February 2005
    You're right. Those diseases won't survive in a human body. That's why they try to leave it as soon as possible. Usually right through the chest or stomach. It's messy, but hey, at least they're gone, right?
  • edited February 2005
    :O

uhhh-ohhhh........

i think the only reason the alien poped out of that guys chest was because he was eating salad and i'm pritty sure aliens dont like salad, or ranch dressing. so as long as i stay away from vegitables i'll be safe
  • edited February 2005
    Yeah - I think we are all having dreams like that. In mine, after the alien jumps out of my chest he tells me that he is not really an alien but in fact a game designer. He also tells me the next game will be about a nerdy science geek and his friends. After I tell him that game was already made by a certain company that gets a lot of negative things said about them in this forum, he shrugs and says then it will be about tuna.

Personal note - I better stop eating tuna before bed.

On a side note - I just got the new Alien dvd - it rocks.
  • HeatherleeHeatherlee Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2005
    Interesting dreams....

I myself had this dream where I was being given an award for best game designer and world conquerer of the year. I was sitting with baited breath as the nominees were read, and then the announcer said "And the award goes to Heather L. Logas, for her fabulous work on the spectacular game....."

And then I woke up. I never got to know the name of the game I won the award for.

Oh well.
  • edited February 2005
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SO close, so very very close.
  • edited February 2005
    this chick is a tease
  • edited February 2005
    The weirdest dream I head was the one where I dreamt that I woke up, stood up, brushed my teeth, took a piss, washed my hands and went down the stairs as usual. Then suddenly a monster leaps out at the end of the stairs and eats me, and I woke up.

Then I stood up, brushed my teeth, took a piss, washed my hands and went down the stairs as usual. Then suddenly a monster leaps out at the end of the stairs and eats me, and I woke up again.

This went on for some time, before I REALLY woke up. so i did all the stuff once again, only this time for real. Imagine how I felt when I went down the stairs. Heh.
  • edited February 2005
    I've had nested dreams like that... XD
    Ever read that one Calvin and Hobbes dream sequence? ;)
  • edited February 2005
    Okay.... I had a very strange dream about a pet that doubles as replenishable food...

I dreamt that a friend and I bought a pet in a tank from this weird robot and it looked sullen, so we asked the robot when it was last fed. Turned out to be two weeks. :(( So we fed it a whole bunch and it was happy! But then for some reason my dad cut it up and it turned into pickles and told us to eat it, so I reluctantly ate the pickles until they were all gone, and somehow the pet regenerated in a different form. This time I was resolved to keep it the way it was but various people kept snatching it from the tak (it needed water to breathe) and claimed it was a baby or something though it clearly looked like a weird green fish with odd features. I managed to get it back into the tank and safe, but when I got it back to my family my sister (who wasn't really my sister but some retarded hick with brain disease or something) demanded to cut it up though I insisted it was alive and should be treated nicely. But no matter how much I tried to protect it, she somehow cut it up into pickles again.

Then I had a weird dream as I was waking up which involved the strange hick sister being absorbed by the pet somehow and me saying "How do you like it now??".

Very very strange.....
  • edited February 2005
    i thought i was peeing in a bathtub while i was actually peeing in my bed. i was 5, mind you
  • edited February 2005
    I had a monkey island dream last night. It was a new monkey game where herman had taken all stuff and the puzzle was how to get it back from him but you could only get it back one piece at a time. When I woke up I realized it might be good to put the series to rest. I really don't want another herman puzzle nor do I really want to visit money island again nor fight lechuck. I think the series should leave off where it is since the jokes are becoming kind of stale and I would hate to see a great series get worse. Kind of like how they kept making star wars movies.......
  • edited February 2005
    ...and Police Academy
  • HeatherleeHeatherlee Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2005
    wow...I feel sort of sad for the fish pickle thing.

But then again...you could make alot of money in the pickle market with such a creature.
  • edited February 2005
    I have really weird dreams sometimes.

I have this same dream, every shrove tuesday, since I was about four. Its just some guy sitting in a chair. Nothing else. Its kinda freaky and a kinda sitting in a chair kinda way. I try to break the cycle by doing completely different things each year, but nothing works. I'm gonna go see a psych.

Another weird one and kinda sad, in a really really sad way. One night I had this dream that I was a character somewhere in a monkey island game (I was working heavily on a script for a fan game for it at the time which I dropped shortly after this (too much MI makes moto go crazy)), except, not actually in the game (don't ask how, I don't know), and I was doing nothing. Well, I was probably doing something, but I can't remember it. I woke up literally about fifty times that night. Sweating like hell. I got kind of scitsofrenic(?) the next morning about it.
  • edited February 2005
    you could always forget pancake tuesday like me every year maybe that will cure you
  • edited February 2005
    I dreamed last night I got on the boat to Heaven
    And by some chance I had brought my dice along,
    And there I stood, and I hollered,
    "Someone fade me,"
    But the passengers they knew right from wrong
    For the people all said,
    "Sit down, sit down you're rockin' the boat."

...I guess I'm the only musical theatre geek here, huh.
    Moving along...
  • edited February 2005
    Trust me I've tried. Something terrible must have happened to me that day when I was a kid or something.
  • edited February 2005
    wow...I feel sort of sad for the fish pickle thing.

But then again...you could make alot of money in the pickle market with such a creature.

Yeah, poor thing. :(

I wonder how that kind of marketing ploy would go over with kids though. ;)
This discussion has been closed.