Telltale started voice recording

edited December 2004 in General Chat
While I had my head well and truely stuck in other places on the net, I happened to check the Telltale News section. Looks like they have started with voice actors now. Take a look

http://www.telltalegames.com/news/?permalink=A6962CA1744285DFA9881317CD8929BA.txt&smm=y

and heres where all the pictures are ...

http://www.xnewmedia.com/events/photogallery.html

Comments

• edited December 2004
    I wonder what was on that laptop screen?

That telltale logo in the monitor is a cut & paste job. So I assume they're recording voices for their unannounced Licenced game (otherwise why bother masking the display), and they're looking at the game on-screen as the lines are being recorded.

TelltaleGames_Kevin_logo.jpg
  • edited December 2004
    wow recording sessions? i didnt realise that'd be so far along..so they already have a script and everything wow
  • edited December 2004
    So I guess the voice work is recorded first. and the animators synch their visuals to the audio?

Still, no doubt there are early-build graphic sequences etc used to help with timing, emotion etc.
  • edited December 2004
    I wonder if this Wendy Tremont has any voice credits to her name. Also it would be good if someone could pull what was writting on that paper in the picture.... too bad it's not the movies or I could just zoom in and read it. =P
  • edited December 2004
    maybe they were recording vocals for the blades of stenchar III :-/
  • edited December 2004
    im excited

cant wait to hear/see some stuf
  • edited December 2004
    I wonder if this Wendy Tremont has any voice credits to her name.

I wondered that, too, and did a quick search at IMDB, which didn't bring up anything.
  • edited December 2004
    try google :D
  • edited December 2004
    that was the first thing I did when I found out... no luck though just found the page with the photos on it.

now if we could somehow get a hold of
    "SA students Chris Fletcher and Ben Gabaldon"
    we might be able to get something out of them ......
    but well I see little chance in that.
  • edited December 2004
    Also it would be good if someone could pull what was writting on that paper in the picture.... too bad it's not the movies or I could just zoom in and read it. =P

LOL. Yeah. If only we had a CSI computer we could zoom in on the paper, or the reflection in the booth window... or someone's eyeball... and reveal a part of the script.
  • edited December 2004
    They probably edited the words off the scripts just to be safe.
  • edited December 2004
    Hey, i noticed this in the backdrop, looks a bit like a dog. A very big dog....
    telltalegameskevinlogo7yx.gif
    ohh, and is it just me or is this page blank as well. WendyKing_VOtalent_1w.jpg
  • edited December 2004
    Hey, i noticed this in the backdrop, looks a bit like a dog. A very big dog....
    telltalegameskevinlogo7yx.gif
    ohh, and is it just me or is this page blank as well. WendyKing_VOtalent_1w.jpg

sorry i dont see A dog :(
  • edited December 2004
    no... wait... that looks more like wishful thinking!!!
  • edited December 2004
    no... wait... that looks more like wishful thinking!!!
    lol
This discussion has been closed.