The Walking Dead: No Safety is over.

Comments

• Is Sarah supposed to be the Girlfriend? I'd so, I had originally wrote her as Sally, but Sarah is better.

Chapter 7 Episode 2 2 Years Earlier... Ryan: DAMNIT SAMUEL! PUT DOWN THE GUN! Sarah: James, Please Don't do anything stupid honey!

• Yep, Sorry i misread sarah. also i'm going to private message you something.

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Is Sarah supposed to be the Girlfriend? I'd so, I had originally wrote her as Sally, but Sarah is better.

• edited November 2014

Who here would be interested in reading a prelude of James', Dan's, Rebecca's, and Ryan's story before they met the group?

This would be in a different thread, by the way.

• No, I didn't write that in 7 1/2, it was something I wrote that went unshared.

Yep, Sorry i misread sarah. also i'm going to private message you something.

• It'd be pretty cool, as long as you advertise the story so more people can join XD

Who here would be interested in reading a prelude of James', Dan's, Rebecca's, and Ryan's story before they met the group? This would be in a different thread, by the way.

• edited November 2014

Not even close to writing yet, so will take some time. For that last chapter, Samuel comes back and screws the group over, losing Ryan (until now), and killing some other group members.
    Could you also edit out the cutting Samuel's arm off? The way I wrote it in 7 1/2 was Sam doing it himself after Ryan gets away and pushes him into a walker. If you'd oblige, can you have Ryan incapacitate Sam somehow? It's all up to you, though.

It'd be pretty cool, as long as you advertise the story so more people can join XD

• Sorry man, I like the story i wrote so far, but i will add in that he knocked him out.

Not even close to writing yet, so will take some time. For that last chapter, Samuel comes back and screws the group over, losing Ryan (unti

• I respect that. I could edit 7 1/2 to fit this one. In fact, that's what I'm doing next.

Sorry man, I like the story i wrote so far, but i will add in that he knocked him out.

• Chapter 8 Episode 2

2 Days Later...

Dan: Ugh... My head...

Rebecca: Hey...

Dan: Hi, I Guess you guys cut it off didn't you?

Rebecca: Yeah, It'll Be a while before we can get you a fake leg.

Dan: Thank you Becca. Wheres Everyone else?

Rebecca: Thinking of a plan outside, We found a nice setup at a gas station. it should be good for a while...

(Dan grabs rebecca and hugs her)

Dan: Please, Don't Leave me, Your all i have left.

Rebecca: I Would never leave you. I Care about you Dan.

Dan: Thank you...

MEANWHILE...

(Jake finally wakes up)

Jake: GUH! pant

Melisa: JAKE!

(Melisa hugs jake)

Jake: AH! Shit... My arm.

Melisa: Oh! Sorry!

Jake: Stop saying sorry... It doesn't matter, I'll always forgive you anyway...

(Melisa eyes widen)

Melisa: But no one ever forgives me for what i do...

Jake: Then I'm not no one.

(Melisa wraps her arms around jake and kisses him)

Trey: Hey Melisa, I brought you some wat--

(Trey sees them kissing)

Trey: Well, I'm going to leave... and pretend i didn't see that.

MEANWHILE...

Felix: Alright laura, lets get you to bed... AGH! Shit!

David: Hey, You Okay?

Felix: Yeah, I've just got some pain still.

David: Okay

CHAPTER END!

• Amputate, let's not make anyone sad.

Chapter 6 Episode 2 Eva: A Bite victim?! Who?! Clementine: His Name is Dan, He was bitten on the Ankle. Eva: Shit. What do we do?

• [AMPUTATE]

Chapter 6 Episode 2 Eva: A Bite victim?! Who?! Clementine: His Name is Dan, He was bitten on the Ankle. Eva: Shit. What do we do?

• YEAH

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! Since the Epic feedback from this story is of the charts, I have decided that after the 10 episodes are over, I have con

• Where´s Wilson? xd

Chapter 8 Episode 2 2 Days Later... Dan: Ugh... My head... Rebecca: Hey... Dan: Hi, I Guess you guys cut it off didn't you? R

• Great Part!!

Chapter 8 Episode 2 2 Days Later... Dan: Ugh... My head... Rebecca: Hey... Dan: Hi, I Guess you guys cut it off didn't you? R

• Can be Wilson enter the group of James before meeting the other group?

Who here would be interested in reading a prelude of James', Dan's, Rebecca's, and Ryan's story before they met the group? This would be in a different thread, by the way.

• He can, but he would enter at the worst moment for them. Not telling anything..... Yet.

supersagig posted: »

Can be Wilson enter the group of James before meeting the other group?

• edited November 2014

Then what's the point of this story, you want it to be happy all the time? That would be boring.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Amputate, let's not make anyone sad.

• Clementine Voice
    Yes

Then what's the point of this story, you want it to be happy all the time? That would be boring.

• okay , thanks

He can, but he would enter at the worst moment for them. Not telling anything..... Yet.

• edited November 2014

Natalie

It was just another day of living. Getting up , eating , working , eating more , working more , wasting time , sleeping and then all over again. Right now , Natalie was technically wasting time , because she was driving home to be with her son Jaylen. The bastard of the father left them when Jaylen got born. Jaylen is with a babysitter , Monica. She worked when Natalie needed someone to stay with Jay or when she needed money. Natalie was very tired of working and she was about to sleep when she receives a call

Natalie-Who is it?

???-It´s me Jacob.

Jacob , he was Natalie´s brother. A dickhead sometimes and the most helpful in others. Their relationship was bad in the moment because Natalie discovered him cheating his wife , Sally , with a co-worker of him and then Natalie told Sally about it. Sally and Jacob divorced and the co-worker left Jacob for a british man.

Natalie- What do you want?

Jacob- Nothing , just that you need to get out of the city NOW!. Jacob said in an altered tone

Natalie-Why? What´s happening?

Jacob- The dead are returning to life and they are eating people!!!. Jacov was more altered now

Natalie. Ha , very funny. Natalie said in a sarcastic tone. She didn´t believe him , she has no reason to did it

Jacob- I´m telling you the truth! I was in the funeral of the father of Ethan , which you didn´t go , and the corspe of him was alive and it eat Ethan!!

Natalie- Bla , bla , bla

Jacob- Believ AARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Jacob yelled and then the call ended

Natalie- That was very weird. Natalie told to herself

Natalie drived one kilometer more and she got home , but she didn´t knew what was happening there................

PD: It was good or bad wrote , please tell me

• well, it's gotta be happy sometimes.

• The Story's Awesome! But um, the spelling is kinda off, but i understood it! I approve!

Natalie It was just another day of living. Getting up , eating , working , eating more , working more , wasting time , sleeping and then

• I was gonna write longer but my computer gave me a notification that it was about to reset, so i had to finish it. Don't worry I'll show wilson soon. and everyone in the group is at the gas station they found, so nobody's dead.

Where´s Wilson? xd

• Thanks!

Great Part!!

• They left Wellington?

I was gonna write longer but my computer gave me a notification that it was about to reset, so i had to finish it. Don't worry I'll show wilson soon. and everyone in the group is at the gas station they found, so nobody's dead.

• Yeah.... It was attacked, there were walkers, they got on the bus, did you see the rest of the chapters yet?

They left Wellington?

• XD sorry

Yeah.... It was attacked, there were walkers, they got on the bus, did you see the rest of the chapters yet?

• No problem, its okay.

XD sorry

• Thank you , i will try tro make it better

The Story's Awesome! But um, the spelling is kinda off, but i understood it! I approve!

• I have an idea to make our timelines intertwined AND correct. Ten years in this story have passed since the start of the ZA, but that's not how everyone saw it.....

I will post a link to a different discussion for the continuation.

The Story's Awesome! But um, the spelling is kinda off, but i understood it! I approve!

• Chapter 9 Episode 2

Jarrod: Okay, well, where the hell did they go?

Wilson: Hey! I'm scouting out for more people from wellington! Who are you?!

Jarrod: My name is Jarrod.

Wilson: Oh, Your the guy who saved Melisa and Jake!

Jarrod: Yeah...

Wilson: Come on, We set up camp down the road, Your One of us now.

Jarrod: Okay...

MEANWHILE...

(Ryan Walks into Dan's Tent)

Ryan: Hey Dan, Your like a pirate now huh?

Dan: Heh, Not Exactly.

Ryan: Yep...

Dan: Ugh, Hmph... Here.

(Dan Hands Ryan the Pocketwatch)

Ryan: This is...

Dan: James' Pocketwatch. The one that Sarah gave him.

Ryan: Dan, I abandoned you guys...

Dan: We were separated. Your still like my brother.

Ryan: Thanks...

MEANWHILE...

Wilson: I'm back with a survivor.

Trey: Good.

(Wilson pushes Trey)

Trey: Hey, what was that for?

Wilson: Fun, I like doing it.

Trey: Ha. Very Funny...

Wilson: Well, What now?

Clementine: We Make a Plan...

CHAPTER END!

• NEW STORY ABOUT JAMES' PAST BEFORE THIS STORY. LINK BELOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

James' Past

• Please stop self advertising.... XD besides, if they saw these links, chances are they will just go there to see if there is a different part.

NEW STORY ABOUT JAMES' PAST BEFORE THIS STORY. LINK BELOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. James' Past

• Hey! The only reason I'm at this thread Is because of YOUR self advertising. It's fine, though.

Please stop self advertising.... XD besides, if they saw these links, chances are they will just go there to see if there is a different part.

• ;_; so, your only here for advertising? you don't like my stories?

XD, Jk, i know what you mean. I was only saying that you should post 1 advertisment, and anyone who sees the first post, will see if you post another.

Hey! The only reason I'm at this thread Is because of YOUR self advertising. It's fine, though.

• I do like them. Thanks for the advice.

;_; so, your only here for advertising? you don't like my stories? XD, Jk, i know what you mean. I was only saying that you should post 1 advertisment, and anyone who sees the first post, will see if you post another.

• Hey, My sister says i bribed you all, and/or you guys are my fake accounts, could you send a comment showing her she's wrong? (Also telling her how much you like my story would help XD)

I do like them. Thanks for the advice.

• Really? I'm not fake, his sister. We weren't bribed; the story is awesome.

Hey, My sister says i bribed you all, and/or you guys are my fake accounts, could you send a comment showing her she's wrong? (Also telling her how much you like my story would help XD)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.