Light's End

edited August 2009 in Forum Games
How many of you have played the Xbox Marketplace's Community (Indie) game Lights End? It is an adventure game where you switch bodies with other characters to complete puzzles. Those of you who haven't played it should really give it a try. The Full version is a steal at 200 microsoft points.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Lights End huh? I will turn on my XBox and give it a try!
  • edited July 2009
    Lights End huh? I will turn on my XBox and give it a try!

You won't regret it.... the demo is a bit on the weak side, but the game is amazing.... the demo itself saves so it is possible to actually complete the first chapter (not the full game) even though the demo cuts off after 4 minutes. It took me about 3 1/2 hours to complete & that is damn good for $2.50
  • edited July 2009
    Hmm. I'll look into it, but why is this in the forum games section?
  • edited July 2009
    I happen to have 200 Microsoft points. Cool.

Hm. Is there a PC version?
  • edited July 2009
    Hmm. I'll look into it, but why is this in the forum games section?

I didn't know where else to put it

PariahKing wrote: »
    I happen to have 200 Microsoft points. Cool.

Hm. Is there a PC version?

Not that I know of... as far as I know it is an XBOX Live exclusive
  • edited August 2009
    I didn't know where else to put it
    Did you ever try the general chat section.
    Hey telltale, could you move this forum to the general chat section.
  • edited August 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Did you ever try the general chat section.
    Hey telltale, could you move this forum to the general chat section.

I don't see what it being here is hurting, but whatever
  • edited August 2009
    Thanks for the game tip, I've just finished it. Was fun with an interesting story and game play mechanic.
  • edited August 2009
    Thanks for the game tip, I've just finished it. Was fun with an interesting story and game play mechanic.

I thought you would like it... it was the first game that I had ever played with gameplay mechanics like that & I too thought it was interesting. At first I bought it thinking that it was going to be a RPG, then when I got stuck in the "prison" & finally realized how to get out... it hit me... I'm playing an adventure game. I thought I would share it with you guys & I am glad that at least somebody liked it.

You also might want to try out "The Apprentice". It is for computers & is a more classical themed Adventure game. The subtle humor reminds me a bit of Monkey Island. Currently there are 2 games in the series with a 3rd one being made. Both games are also free might I add. The first game is voiced (If you get the deluxe edition.. which I highly recommend), while the second isn't (which is really disappointing considering how well the game is voiced).

Here is a link. http://www.herculeaneffort.com/index.php?page=games

ACTUAL TESTIMONIALS FOR THE SECOND GAME
    "Apprentice II is an excellent sequel to an excellent first game, that builds in every way on its predecessor - it's wider in scope and scale, with more characters, locations and puzzles." - Berian Williams, Adventuregamers.com
    "...if you played the first part of the series, you know that you can expect top quality independent gaming: a very deep story, great character development, the best graphics the low-resolution AGS setting has to offer and a very unique sense of humor." - Jozef Purdes, DIY Games
    "With a good fantasy plot, a fun cast of characters, fun puzzles, and outstanding graphics, Apprentice II is definitely well worth your time." - Home of the Underdogs
    "Fantastic job! I'm enjoying this game very, very much." - Erwin Broekhuis, Adventuredevelopers.com
    "I. Love you. So damn much." - Highwaygal
    "Great game but now i am stuck" - crazyman
    "This really feels like a Lucas adventure." - SteveMcCrea
    "Everything from music to animation and background art is first rate..." - Foz
    "The graphics and animations were suberb and I loved the music." - Ginny
    "Another great game - and a lot longer than the original!" - GarageGothic
Sign in to comment in this discussion.