No big youtuber's playing this Episode?

I don't care for Pewdiepie and shit but I'm kind of shocked to see no one playing this episode besides Hannah and ZackScottGaming. Maybe it will pick up Steam as the series continues but right now it's pretty barren on Youtube.

Comments

• It's probably because of Thanksgiving, no one likes to upload on Thanksgiving.

• Yeah, I saw that as well, I want to see the reactions of others to this series.

• I wouldn't call him big but it's nice he's playing it.

johnpas749 posted: »

What about Dekon?

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited November 2014

Uberhaxornova will most likely play it, but he did make a video about him not being able to upload some videos because he's getting a surgery on his back, that's why he hasn't uploaded any videos of TftBL.

• What about Dekon?

• Apart from everyone not in America.

It's probably because of Thanksgiving, no one likes to upload on Thanksgiving.

• No idea, maybe they haven't gotten around to it yet.

Apart from everyone not in America.

• Yeah, I've noticed that. The ones I follow (Markiplier, jacksepticeye, RaedwulfGamer) have not put up the first episode yet.

• Yeah it seems weird that no one seems to be playing it who is big on youtube

• I noticed...I've been stalking every big name since release.

• edited November 2014

Doesn't the episode come out later for certain systems, maybe they haven't been able to play it yet on their systems. The only version that is out I believe is the PC, some play on Xboxes and Playstations, give them time. In the meantine, InfernoKun, Gameover Ent, Dekon, Tetra Ninja, SwinbgPoynt, and YOGSCAST Hannah are all people that have played and are uploading.

• I noticed that too. It's weird ever sine The Walking Dead, everyone started playing TellTale games, and now they're not. Maybe it's because of Thanksgiving? Or for some systems, it doesn't come out until December third.

• I have no idea...I hope at least Brad plays. I've been watching Hannah, though, she's also playing GOT. :)

Does anyone know if Goldyglove or TheRadBrad are gonna play it?Its actually very weird because those who are playing it right know (expcept Hannah and ZacksScott is Kouppax and DanQ800.

• Does anyone know if Goldyglove or TheRadBrad are gonna play it?Its actually very weird because those who are playing it right know (expcept Hannah and ZacksScott is Kouppax and DanQ800.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I noticed...I've been stalking every big name since release.

• I don't know about goldglove, but TheRadBrad looks like he's occupied with a few games.

Does anyone know if Goldyglove or TheRadBrad are gonna play it?Its actually very weird because those who are playing it right know (expcept Hannah and ZacksScott is Kouppax and DanQ800.

• I know right?Very strange.Even Darksydephill will play it eve though hes not the bigger or the best youtuber.Just sayin.

dojo32161 posted: »

I don't know about goldglove, but TheRadBrad looks like he's occupied with a few games.

• Well Admiral Bahroo and King Gothalion are doing a playthrough, and to borderlands fans they're pretty big.

Won't be surprised if people like MorninAfterKill and K1ller 6 also make playthroughts (both having channels with a big amount of Borderlands content).

I doubt any of the general top youtubers will play this or even care about it at all. I can see someone like Jacksfilms MAYBE make a parody of this or something but...eh.

• I believe MorninAfterKill already has a play through up, though I could be wrong.

MM720 posted: »

Well Admiral Bahroo and King Gothalion are doing a playthrough, and to borderlands fans they're pretty big. Won't be surprised if people

• Not a huge named YouTuber, but dspgaming will be playing it sometime this upcoming week.

• That made me laugh.

Murica

Apart from everyone not in America.

• Oops sorry. :/

Yeah, I already mentioned that.

• Yeah, I already mentioned that.

Not a huge named YouTuber, but dspgaming will be playing it sometime this upcoming week.

• biggest

I know right?Very strange.Even Darksydephill will play it eve though hes not the bigger or the best youtuber.Just sayin.

• despite my hatred towards him I guess it's nice he's playing it.

Alt text

Not a huge named YouTuber, but dspgaming will be playing it sometime this upcoming week.

• No I think its cause he said his internet is down

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Uberhaxornova will most likely play it, but he did make a video about him not being able to upload some videos because he's getting a surgery on his back, that's why he hasn't uploaded any videos of TftBL.

• LOL I remember that guy. At the end of Season 2 he ripped his shirt when Clem got shot lmao that shit was hilarious. He's not very convincing tho.

What about Dekon?

• I honestly don't get why people hate him :p

despite my hatred towards him I guess it's nice he's playing it.

• He's the biggest retard/Hypocrite on youtube

I honestly don't get why people hate him

• :P

• Alt text

• Really explain?

zeke10 posted: »

He's the biggest retard/Hypocrite on youtube

• It takes the guy forever to do simple tasks hell it took him 30 min to realize he just needed to walk through a door

Really explain?

• Considering he doesn't watch other youtubers and he has had people faking his name on YouTube before. I'm pretty sure that's fake.

• edited November 2014

Nope it's real since your original channel name is always in the link of your channel page. :P

Considering he doesn't watch other youtubers and he has had people faking his name on YouTube before. I'm pretty sure that's fake.

• edited November 2014

I question rather or not tales from borderlands actually needs big youtubers playing it

Honestly I would much rather have some of these big youtubers playing smaller games that would actually benefit from the exposure

Look at game like "D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die" it literally had hardly anyone on YouTube playing it the week it was released and it could have benefited from big youtuber support more than a game from a already popular franchise like borderlands would

• I watch a guy named swingpoynt play games, he played it.

• Not as big a name as The Wolf Among Us or The Walking Dead, I guess.

bloop posted: »

I noticed that too. It's weird ever sine The Walking Dead, everyone started playing TellTale games, and now they're not. Maybe it's because of Thanksgiving? Or for some systems, it doesn't come out until December third.

• Waiting for Nukemdukem to drop by this thread and link his own playthrough XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.