No big youtuber's playing this Episode?

Comments

• He better not

Alt text

JakeSt123 posted: »

Waiting for Nukemdukem to drop by this thread and link his own playthrough XD

• Ah. That makes sense. Except for the youtubers who aren't in America.

Also there are different release dates for different countries.

It's probably because of Thanksgiving, no one likes to upload on Thanksgiving.

• Yeah, I really on thought of American Youtubers when making the comment, forgive my ignorance. (If this sounded like sarcasm it wasn't.)

That is also true.

ChocoHallic posted: »

Ah. That makes sense. Except for the youtubers who aren't in America. Also there are different release dates for different countries.

• edited November 2014

You should check out Kojima's world order channel, it pretty much exposes him in alot of ways, and you'll understand why people can't stand him.

I honestly don't get why people hate him

• I don't know if he'd be considered as a big youtuber but NukemDukem is playing it

• Haha no not at all :P

And makes sense. I watch youtubers who live in Europe and there are European release dates so I was just taking that into consideration. I live in Canada and sometimes American release dates don't match up with Canadian release dates generally.

Yeah, I really on thought of American Youtubers when making the comment, forgive my ignorance. (If this sounded like sarcasm it wasn't.) That is also true.

• I live in America and commonly watch American Youtubers so it's understandable from our different ideas.

ChocoHallic posted: »

Haha no not at all :P And makes sense. I watch youtubers who live in Europe and there are European release dates so I was just taking tha

• Yeah :)

I live in America and commonly watch American Youtubers so it's understandable from our different ideas.

• Haha yeah I heard of them dsp talks about them sometimes :P

J-Master posted: »

You should check out Kojima's world order channel, it pretty much exposes him in alot of ways, and you'll understand why people can't stand him.

• "HEY GUYS COME CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL WITH ALL CHOICES ON MY CHANNEL AND WATCH MY NEW EXCLUSIVE VIDEO OF MODEL SWAPPING THAT TOTALLY WASNT MADE BY BOATMASTER I DIDNT SLAP MY LOGO ON IT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT AND MONETIZED IT."

• boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ps3gamer095 posted: »

I don't know if he'd be considered as a big youtuber but NukemDukem is playing it

• edited November 2014

If you look at Walking Dead s1, hardly any YouTuber played the episode when it first came out and only after the reviews for ep.1 were awesome. It will probably be the same for Tales. Also, most of them are probably playing the big name games like Far Cry 4 or AC Unity, so they are gonna finish those first.

• You're funny

ps3gamer095 posted: »

I don't know if he'd be considered as a big youtuber but NukemDukem is playing it

• Well... Bahroo played it... isn't he big enough? Joltzdude139 and MAK (MorninAfterKill) have stuff up. HandsomeJackBoy will have something on his channel too. I did not watch any of it though. Don't want to spoiler myself. Just played it one time. :)

• I'm surprised too..Not even Cry plays it? He'd love this game... I know it :D

• He hasn't uploaded anything this week. I guess he's taking Thanksgiving as a week off.

SoMuchSass posted: »

I'm surprised too..Not even Cry plays it? He'd love this game... I know it

• Honestly I doubt Mark will play it.

Yeah, I've noticed that. The ones I follow (Markiplier, jacksepticeye, RaedwulfGamer) have not put up the first episode yet.

• I don't pay much attention to let's players, but a lot of really big games came out this month, right? They could still be busy with some of those. I'm sure more of them will get around to playing it. Although with GoT coming out next week, I'm kinda worried it'll majorly overshadow Tales.

• My guess is that you'll see more people uploading it after this week.

• Yeah, I've just found out that he was sick and busy.

dojo32161 posted: »

He hasn't uploaded anything this week. I guess he's taking Thanksgiving as a week off.

• Markiplier doesn't have playthroughs of any Telltale game on his channel.

Yeah, I've noticed that. The ones I follow (Markiplier, jacksepticeye, RaedwulfGamer) have not put up the first episode yet.

• Why do people even care about youtubers playing it?

• To watch their reactions.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Why do people even care about youtubers playing it?

• I still remember people's reactions to the ending of the first episode of TWAU. I watch for reactions and to see different choices without having to do the work.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Why do people even care about youtubers playing it?

• Actually I think he does. He played The Walking Dead season 1.

Markiplier doesn't have playthroughs of any Telltale game on his channel.

• edited November 2014

Whether he did or not, he literally has no videos at all. Search his channel for the walking dead game if you still don't believe me.

Actually I think he does. He played The Walking Dead season 1.

• Are you Nukemdukem?

TinyCarlos posted: »

"HEY GUYS COME CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL WITH ALL CHOICES ON MY CHANNEL AND WATCH MY NEW EXCLUSIVE VIDEO OF MODEL SWAPPING THAT TOTALLY WASNT MADE BY BOATMASTER I DIDNT SLAP MY LOGO ON IT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT AND MONETIZED IT."

• Is there a hatred against him I don't know about?

He better not

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited November 2014

I was wondering why Pewds isn't playing it yet. He's a fan of TTG, I guess, so he'd enjoy TFTB. Maybe too busy with counting his millions, or doesn't know the game is out, since he has disabled comments. Cry has gone somewhere. CinnamonToastKen is uploading crap. Farfromsubtle is focusing on Dragon Age. No TFTB from Sw1tcher.

• Cry is sick...and busy.

Omid's cat posted: »

I was wondering why Pewds isn't playing it yet. He's a fan of TTG, I guess, so he'd enjoy TFTB. Maybe too busy with counting his millions, o

• That reminded me about theRadBrad and his Silent Hill Downpour walkthrough. Man had problem with super simple riddle. Embarrassing. On the other hand, guy was honest.

Fans of theRadBrad close your eyes:

zeke10 posted: »

It takes the guy forever to do simple tasks hell it took him 30 min to realize he just needed to walk through a door

• He's usually a day or two later than most LPers when episodes come out, anyway.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Uberhaxornova will most likely play it, but he did make a video about him not being able to upload some videos because he's getting a surgery on his back, that's why he hasn't uploaded any videos of TftBL.

• Posted a comment asking if Jack was planning on playing it. Never got a response.

• edited November 2014

he already put his thing in blind sniper's playthrough thread we scared him away it seems thank god

• ps3gamer095 posted: »

• Can't wait Cr1TiKaL to play.

• edited November 2014

A bit of shameless advertising, but I am making a Let's Play of it. I'm hardly a big YouTuber as I've just begun, but if you'd like to watch, here it is
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDAZLnm67fY

Sorry, I've yet to figure out how to embed videos on this site.

• Nah I remember seeing video's of TWAU from him in my sub box.

• edited November 2014

I'm fine with people putting their let's play in here IF and only IF you've actually been on these forums for more than a week and if you actually post stuff. Which you seem to do :)

sprocket23 posted: »

A bit of shameless advertising, but I am making a Let's Play of it. I'm hardly a big YouTuber as I've just begun, but if you'd like to watch

Sign in to comment in this discussion.