What characters do you want to see?

so this is a question to the people who have played the BL games.
Which characters would you like to see in TFTBL?

Mine is:

• Claptrap
  • Mr. Torgue
  • Krieg
  • Tiny Tina
  • Moxxi

Comments

• edited October 2014

You forgot to list Gaige, Sir Hammerlock, Scooter, and Steve the bandit. You're on their shit-list now.

In all seriousness, it'd be amazing if we see any of these characters we listed so far throughout the 5 episodes.

• edited October 2014

Gaige, Tiny Tina, Claptrap, Krieg, Mr.Torgue, Sir Hammerlock, Salvador, Zero, Marcus and Dr.Zed.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

... I'm going to enjoy watching this thread. ;)

• All of em'

• I'd really like to see Face McShooty be apart of this game.

Alt text

• Mordecai, Zer0, Tiny Tina, Sir Hammerlock.

• claptrap

and more claptrap

Alt text

Alt text

• edited October 2014

Tiny Tina - A little girl with a quirky personality of an immature pimp.

Mr. Torque - The saving grace of his own DLC, plus his line "Blow up the Ocean!" was hilarious.

Handsome Jack - not sure how since he's dead, but the trailer showed him so you never know. He's evil with a smile.

The OG crew from Borderlands 1 - They had zero personality in the first game, but in Borderlands 2 they became awesome and I hope the playable characters in Borderlands 2 Telltale will give them a fresh personality as well.

• Bad news for you, he's dead because we... SHOOT IN HIS FACE!

I'd really like to see Face McShooty be apart of this game.

• I swear, if you guys don't have Axton in there...

Someone's gonna get fed to the skags.

puzzlebox posted: »

... I'm going to enjoy watching this thread.

• Claptrap! I know some people find him annoying, but I love the lil' guy. I feel bad for him because he's the last of his kind and most of the other characters in the game treat him like crap. So I'd love for the opportunity to befriend him in this.

Also Handsome Jack! He's probably my favorite villain from anything ever. Even though he's dead, he's still seems to be a part of the game in some shape or form. Really excited to see what's up with that!

• Claptrap is a must, also Handsome Jack, and maybe the vault hunters.

• Lilith or Maya. Need some sirens x3

• Three people:

Zero: A badass space ninja with a tendency to speak in Haiku.

Tiny Tina: Insane, mad and absolutely hilarious explosive expert.

Handsome Jack: The biggest jerk dictator that you can't help but love to hate.

• Zero

Wish granted

Alt text

(Though he might only appear based on dialogue).

Three people: Zero: A badass space ninja with a tendency to speak in Haiku. Tiny Tina: Insane, mad and absolutely hilarious explosive expert. Handsome Jack: The biggest jerk dictator that you can't help but love to hate.

• I'm going to assume Claptrap will be in it, he's pretty much the official mascot of the series.

I want the Borderlands 2 Vault Hunters in it primarily. We already know Zer0 will be in it, but I want characters like Maya and Gaige in it too.

Oh, and Sir Hammerlock. You always Sir Hammerlock.

• Yeah, I'm hoping the BL2 Vault Hunters will get a nice bit of focus. We've already seen plenty of the original Vault Hunters, it's time for the new ones to shine!

Sir Hammerlock is awesome! Can't believe I forgot to mention him.

Alt text
    Alt text (source)

CathalOHara posted: »

I'm going to assume Claptrap will be in it, he's pretty much the official mascot of the series. I want the Borderlands 2 Vault Hunters in

• Claptrap!!!!! WUB< WUB< WUB< WUB< WUB< WUB< WUB< WUB< WUB< WUB< WUB

• No Moxxi love? She is the only human non-vaulthunter in every game so far.

• She was already featured on some posters and you heard her talking to Zer0 at the end :)

Buut yes it would be great to see her in person

Varkken posted: »

No Moxxi love? She is the only human non-vaulthunter in every game so far.

• I'd like to see Athena (we already saw a glimpse of her Aspis shield in the Episode 2 preview after all) as well as the Eridian featured in the beginning and ending of Borderlands-The Pre Sequel :3

Also Krieg NEEDS to be in somehow!

• edited November 2014

Ha ha. I can see him show up and kill a bunch of bandits. Rhys says "can this get any worse?" Than Krieg goes Badass Psycho. Lol

• Well....In Borderlands 2 you can kill tector sooo...

JMOREL posted: »

Bad news for you, he's dead because we... SHOOT IN HIS FACE!

• After falling in love with Timothy (aka Jack's doppelganger) in TPS, I'd really like to see what Telltale could do with his character. He's basically the only halfway decent person on Pandora - just trying to get by and pay off his student loans one horrendous medical experiment/"job" at a time. Also, the more Dameon Clarke the better, in my eyes...

And no, he's not the doppelganger who's killed in BL2. He could still be out there!

• That's true and that has to be explain...! Honeslty not a lot of people looks bother by the fact he is alive... that's sad because... plotholes explosion -.-!

• edited November 2014

Seriously it's hard for me to decide.

Sir Hammerlock is always awesome. Maybe BL1 Vault Hunters, Steeeeve... Handsome Jack and our annoying Claptrap are a must, Scooter would also be really cool... maybe a new Siren? ^^

eta: TANNIS! :D

• edited November 2014

-My absolute list:

Claptrap: For the love of whatever you want, there cannot be a borderlands game without claptrap!

Steve: Because his mask was in the choice at the race... so we need a confirmation he only lost it and that he's not dead... it would be the saddest moment ever!

Mr. Torgue: BECAUSE REASONS... AND EXPLOOOOOOSIONNNNS!!!!!!!!

-My ''that would be great'' list

Any of the past vault hauters

Tiny Tina

• Claptrap, Tiny Tina, Scooter, Marcus, Dr. Zed, Lilith, Maya, Axton, Mordecai

• Nope, it just means the Vault Hunters sided with the Hodunks in canon.

Pibrac posted: »

That's true and that has to be explain...! Honeslty not a lot of people looks bother by the fact he is alive... that's sad because... plotholes explosion -.-!

• Mr.Torgue, Tiny Tina, Maya, Salvador and Jack double body

• edited November 2014

It's no sense to me that the dev make it that they chose Hodunks since most people chose Zafords (just because they are irish/drunk cool and that the Hodunks drop the Slagga). So why make it's that way...? At this point just don't take a character we can chose to kill or not.

Nope, it just means the Vault Hunters sided with the Hodunks in canon.

• 2 reasones,
    most people choised to kill mick zaford because the maggie which is the best jakob pistol inthe game
    the hodunks had way more back story then the zafords, if you found the audio logs around pandora you should know that

Pibrac posted: »

It's no sense to me that the dev make it that they chose Hodunks since most people chose Zafords (just because they are irish/drunk cool and

• I wanna see Rhys interact with Moxxi, specially after his comment about her.

• its just another work of nakayama, thats why u heard him when shove nakayama shit into your head

Deadpoolian posted: »

Claptrap! I know some people find him annoying, but I love the lil' guy. I feel bad for him because he's the last of his kind and most of th

• Hum... knew that but with the forums I felt more like people choose to side with Zafords than Hodunks may have been wrong. If that's the case I'm more than okay with the fact they made it that way!

2 reasones, most people choised to kill mick zaford because the maggie which is the best jakob pistol inthe game the hodunks had way more back story then the zafords, if you found the audio logs around pandora you should know that

• I want to see Salvador :P

Alt text

• Axton krieg and salvador. I can honestly imagine axton flirting with fiona or sasha

• Well, I know that now. I posted this long before episode one came out. :P

its just another work of nakayama, thats why u heard him when shove nakayama shit into your head

• Moxxi, Axton, Mordecai and Brick... And Tiny Tina! I would say janey springs but she already will be!

• Claptrap, Gaige, Moxxi, Axton.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.