What characters do you want to see?

2»

Comments

• I would love to see Gaige, not sure where her and kriegs place are in the lore since they didn't appear in the intro with the other vault hunters.

• Uh, isn't Axton gay?

zeke10 posted: »

Axton krieg and salvador. I can honestly imagine axton flirting with fiona or sasha

• Huh, you learn something new every day.

He's bisexual, actually. http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1077/inside-the-box-inclusivity

• If Mordecai, Brick, and Lilith aren't in this game, I will be severely disappointed.
    Also, seeing Krieg would be great.
    And, any characters from the first Borderlands will grab my attention. If they found a way to get zombie T.K. Baha in there, that'd be fantastic..

• Claptrap. Definitely. :)

• Gaige could be fun to interact with. More of an eccentric inventor type as opposed to another crazed sociopath.

• Well, shit. Every day's a school day! -Kenny

Pipas posted: »

Huh, you learn something new every day.

• I want to see the dysfunctional family together that would be funny Scooter Moxie and Ellie

• edited January 2015

Tiny Tina and Claptrap XD

You can never go wrong with more Lilith either

• Definitely Tiny Tina.

• krieg, axton. lilith, brick, zombie tk, maybe zombie roland.

• Timothy. I need to know that my baby is all right :(

• GAIGE AND CLAPTRAP

• edited March 2015

Yeah I kinda want to see him too but I really doubt he'll be allright, especially after hearing Jack's unused(?) audio after the branding where he talks about changing his face and how's things are gonna get more interesting for Handsome Jack. And I'm about 99% sure he freaking did it. -_-

nursethalia posted: »

Timothy. I need to know that my baby is all right

• Yeah, if Timothy's still out there somewhere he's definitely got the scar. :'(

This comic became waaay too real when I heard that audio clip...

DeityD posted: »

Yeah I kinda want to see him too but I really doubt he'll be allright, especially after hearing Jack's unused(?) audio after the branding wh

• edited March 2015

Alt text

There are several works related to that audio on tumlrb. Until I've heard it I thought it's just fanon. Goddamit, am I ever gonna find a series that doesn't like to torture it's characters and fans!

Gonna hold on a though that if it's unused audio it wasn't used for a reason.

Yeah, if Timothy's still out there somewhere he's definitely got the scar. This comic became waaay too real when I heard that audio clip...

• Goddamit, am I ever gonna find a series that doesn't like to torture it's characters and fans!

Might want to avoid Telltale, then...

And y'know what, you're right about the audio being unused. There's still hope for poor Tim!

DeityD posted: »

There are several works related to that audio on tumlrb. Until I've heard it I thought it's just fanon. Goddamit, am I ever gonna find a ser

• That comic... wow... :'(

Yeah, if Timothy's still out there somewhere he's definitely got the scar. This comic became waaay too real when I heard that audio clip...

• Tiny Tina, Claptrap and Athena (but we'll already see her (': ! )

Sign in to comment in this discussion.