Troubles with Full Screening on PC

I bought the game on Steam and played the game on PC several days ago. I just wanted to ask if anyone else has been having trouble with full screening the game on their computer?

I'll open the game and it will only open a small window for me to play the game on (so I can still see my desktop behind it). It won't let me maximize the window. This happens every time I open the game.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and how I can resolve it? I can still play the game and so it's fine but I'd prefer playing on a full screen.

Comments

• its in windowed mode.... you have to change it in your settings

• You have to go to Options, it should be somewhere there.

Just select full screen on, done.

• Okay thanks :). It's weird because it always full screened for me before and this was the first time it didn't. I didn't think the game's settings would have any say in what size screen I'd view the game in. Weird...also the maximize window was non functional.

Jewfreeus posted: »

its in windowed mode.... you have to change it in your settings

• Thanks you :)

You have to go to Options, it should be somewhere there. Just select full screen on, done.

• fair enough it was pretty stupid how it starts in windowed mode though

ChocoHallic posted: »

Okay thanks . It's weird because it always full screened for me before and this was the first time it didn't. I didn't think the game's sett

• I had the same problem until I figured it out on my own. I hope you guys are still reading this thread, because I have a follow up question on some of the bugs/functionality with this game. Is anyone else noticing a problem with a slow cursor mouse response in the game? I bought the game direct through telltales online store. I play on a laptop that uses Windows 8.

• Smart. I thought the problem was unrelated to the game's settings or whatever so I didn't look.

And yea, I've had the same problem with the mouse except I thought it was because my laptop kind of sucks when it comes to gaming and it's a little slow sometimes when I play. Maybe you have the same problem? The mouse is slow because you don't have enough RAM on your computer so the mouse doesn't function properly when playing the game.

It could be something else though.

Agandler posted: »

I had the same problem until I figured it out on my own. I hope you guys are still reading this thread, because I have a follow up question

• i had same problem but i fixed instead when i tried to change the resolution from 800x600 to 1024x768 i just white screened in window mode can anyone help me i don't kow what to do please reply and help

Sign in to comment in this discussion.