Walking Dead (2) PS3 - Unable to find save from season 1

1235»

Comments

• i just realized that i have games from two different regions S1 from America and s2 from europé, and that was my problem, and i have to buy the european version of s1 to play s2 with my s1 save :(

• But right now that wont help anyway! No one can play at this moment...... Unless you wanna play on without your choises that is. LOL.

i just realized that i have games from two different regions S1 from America and s2 from europé, and that was my problem, and i have to buy the european version of s1 to play s2 with my s1 save

• edited November 2014

Dear ttg Team,

aware of the problem, is there any solution for the save game problem already on it`s way?

I think we all don't want to start Season 2 without "our decisions". Playing Season 2 without it's key feature would be like playing Mario without Peach prisoned in another castle.

• ah, i see, then buying a new one is not the answer right now then ^^

MalinCath posted: »

But right now that wont help anyway! No one can play at this moment...... Unless you wanna play on without your choises that is. LOL.

• Come on telltale, please release a patch

• Still no news? It's been almost three weeks.

• I know its a joke

aldimon posted: »

Still no news? It's been almost three weeks.

• Cheers for the patch telltale,can't wait to play the rest

• Fixed the eye glitch too

• so it is patched now or? :o

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the delayed response. If you are still experiencing the issue, the latest update (Version 1.01) will resolve the issue. If you have not yet done so, please download update version 1.01, and you will then be able to import your Season One saves into Season Two.

• I tried to update, but it said I had the newest version installed already, or is the update like super brand new?

I apologize for the delayed response. If you are still experiencing the issue, the latest update (Version 1.01) will resolve the issue. If y

Can you please clarify if you own copies of Season One and Season Two from the same region? (NA vs. EU?) If your games are from different regions, your save files are incompatible with each other.

I tried to update, but it said I had the newest version installed already, or is the update like super brand new?

• Soooo is this problem solved by now????

Yes, if you are playing Season One and Season Two on PS3, you should be able to update both Season One and Season Two to the latest version, and start Season Two. Then select Play from the Season Two Main Menu, and select a save slot, and the next page will begin automatically searching for your Season One save files.

lakalester posted: »

Soooo is this problem solved by now????

• so that's my problem :c

Yes, if you are playing Season One and Season Two on PS3, you should be able to update both Season One and Season Two to the latest version,

• that's my problem then, Damnit.

Can you please clarify if you own copies of Season One and Season Two from the same region? (NA vs. EU?) If your games are from different regions, your save files are incompatible with each other.

• So you're telling me that this save incompatibility is due because of different regions ? Isn't there a solution to this problem ? Season 1 is BLUS and Season 2 is BLES and I can't find a BLUS Blu-ray for Season 2, what's the solution ? I'm not going to buy the game twice. We need a solution to this problem.

This discussion has been closed.