No big youtuber's playing this Episode?

Comments

• He did. Both seasons of TWD and TWAU. Right after release.

• What if posting on the forums is all a part of their advertising plan? :0

Haha, I've like these forums for a while. I only got a ningling to make let's plays recently.

I'm fine with people putting their let's play in here IF and only IF you've actually been on these forums for more than a week and if you actually post stuff. Which you seem to do

• Yeah, Markiplier didn't I remember him playing a horror game where the creator of the game used a Clementine model and he didn't recognize her, so he has not played The Walking Dead at all.

Whether he did or not, he literally has no videos at all. Search his channel for the walking dead game if you still don't believe me.

• It'd be a real shame if he didn't, a real shame indeed.

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, Markiplier didn't I remember him playing a horror game where the creator of the game used a Clementine model and he didn't recognize her, so he has not played The Walking Dead at all.

• Yeah, there was a whole fiasco about him stealing other peoples' videos and earning money off of them and he only originally came to this site to advertise himself which is a bit of a scumbag thing to do. He only 'participates' here to cover his own tracks :/

Is there a hatred against him I don't know about?

• He only 'participates' here to cover his own tracks :/

It seems like it doesn't work lol.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Yeah, there was a whole fiasco about him stealing other peoples' videos and earning money off of them and he only originally came to this si

• Yeah i figured out everyone was going to have this reaction lol

ps3gamer095 posted: »

I don't know if he'd be considered as a big youtuber but NukemDukem is playing it

• Obviously not.

Are you Nukemdukem?

• Ah ok, perhaps I was thinking of someone else.

Yeah, Markiplier didn't I remember him playing a horror game where the creator of the game used a Clementine model and he didn't recognize her, so he has not played The Walking Dead at all.

• Cinnamontoastken perhaps? I always get those two confused.

Ah ok, perhaps I was thinking of someone else.

• Yeah him, I think. I know he played TWD season 1. He's pretty cool.

Cinnamontoastken perhaps? I always get those two confused.

• Watch this video of him attempting to play Metal Gear Solid

I gave up the moment he said "Why is there no auto aim?" And was playing it like it's Call of Duty, and blaming all of his mistakes on Hideo Kojima being a shitty director.

Really explain?

• edited November 2014

Yeah I notice he only comes around when a game comes out. Nothing during down time >_>

JakeSt123 posted: »

Yeah, there was a whole fiasco about him stealing other peoples' videos and earning money off of them and he only originally came to this si

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited November 2014

I've seen him comment on some random days, but it's like looking at a blue moon.

Yeah I notice he only comes around when a game comes out. Nothing during down time >_>

• edited November 2014

Yeah he always does that xD. It's kind of an inside joke among the dsp fans.

Mrbman9001 posted: »

Watch this video of him attempting to play Metal Gear Solid I gave up the moment he said "Why is there no auto aim?" And was playing it like it's Call of Duty, and blaming all of his mistakes on Hideo Kojima being a shitty director.

• All the Borderlands players like Goth, Bahroo, and MAK are playing this. I think this has a lack of appeal to anyone who doesn't know about Borderlands. Shame, it would be an amazing introduction to the universe.

• Oh :(

TinyCarlos posted: »

Obviously not.

• Cry is streaming the episode right now"

SoMuchSass posted: »

Yeah, I've just found out that he was sick and busy.

• YogsCast Hannah has finished episode 1, she's pretty up there.

• Zack Scott's playthrough is quite enjoyable.

• I wish Critikal would actually finish a Telltale game. Or at least one episode. Wolf Among Us was one of the very few games that he did multiple videos on, but he never got past three parts, unfortunately.

Can't wait Cr1TiKaL to play.

• I definitely covered it

• You might want to check page three...

He better not

• Alt text

NukemDukem posted: »

I definitely covered it

• Alt text

I definitely covered it

• edited December 2014

Well dsp just finished it and even if you hate the guy you gotta agree with this.

He just tweeted:

"FYI Tales From the Borderlands was EXCELLENT! Seriously an awesome way to start an episodic story and I think may be my fave Telltale game"

• Wow, okay.

I definitely covered it

• edited December 2014

fave Telltale game

you gotta agree with this.

TWAU tho. :(

Well dsp just finished it and even if you hate the guy you gotta agree with this. He just tweeted: "FYI Tales From the Borderlands was EXCELLENT! Seriously an awesome way to start an episodic story and I think may be my fave Telltale game"

• Ok maybe not agree with all of it but most of it lol. TWAU is still my favorite.

Piggs posted: »

fave Telltale game ... you gotta agree with this. TWAU tho.

• oh darn I missed it.. :D But thanks, I'll check it out.

Cry is streaming the episode right now"

• edited December 2014

During his videos of TWD (Or was it in TWAU?), Jacksepticeye mentioned that these videos do not receive much attention and that he would end that series for the people that was watching, but probably would not start another (and just play it for himself) since just a minority of his viewers were interested.

Yeah, I've noticed that. The ones I follow (Markiplier, jacksepticeye, RaedwulfGamer) have not put up the first episode yet.

• I think Mark mentioned later (after the Maere: When Lights Die) that he played the season 1, but not for the channel.

• Wonder how many times he died than blamed the game

Well dsp just finished it and even if you hate the guy you gotta agree with this. He just tweeted: "FYI Tales From the Borderlands was EXCELLENT! Seriously an awesome way to start an episodic story and I think may be my fave Telltale game"

• _>

zeke10 posted: »

Wonder how many times he died than blamed the game

• What? He does it almost all the time lol

_>

• Not a big youtuber but Spencer or Yabaecip, the editor for the Creatures/TheCreatureHub played it.

• Everyone just seems too be jumping too GOT

• Alt text

I definitely covered it

• Yeah, he giggles less more now. In season 2 of the walking dead, every single second he would giggle. It was annoying.

Zack Scott's playthrough is quite enjoyable.

• " less more now."

Huh?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Yeah, he giggles less more now. In season 2 of the walking dead, every single second he would giggle. It was annoying.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.