No big youtuber's playing this Episode?

124»

Comments

• He doesn't giggle as much as he used to. Sorry if that didn't make sense.

zeke10 posted: »

" less more now." Huh?

• TWAU? psh. The Walking Dead you must mean B)

Piggs posted: »

fave Telltale game ... you gotta agree with this. TWAU tho.

• Just the "He giggles less more now" part lol

TDMshadowCP posted: »

He doesn't giggle as much as he used to. Sorry if that didn't make sense.

• edited December 2014

SwingPoynt played it. You should check it, he's very funny :3

(and I'm kinda sad Pewdiepie, Cry and (GirlFrom)Aus didn't play it ... maybe they will? ;_;)

• Cry's already playing GOT

SwingPoynt played it. You should check it, he's very funny (and I'm kinda sad Pewdiepie, Cry and (GirlFrom)Aus didn't play it ... maybe they will? ;_;)

• edited December 2014

Yeah. I didn't know anything about Borderlands but I played it because it was from TTG and I just love their games. And I love that game so much! :3 People should realize that you don't need to know the Borderlands universe to play TFTB. :3

All the Borderlands players like Goth, Bahroo, and MAK are playing this. I think this has a lack of appeal to anyone who doesn't know about Borderlands. Shame, it would be an amazing introduction to the universe.

• I know, but TFTB is there since a week. GoT is there since yesterday and he's already playing it. That's why I'm kinda sad.

zeke10 posted: »

Cry's already playing GOT

• Yeah same. I don't even know if uberhaxornova is gonna play it:(

I know, but TFTB is there since a week. GoT is there since yesterday and he's already playing it. That's why I'm kinda sad.

• Cry played TFTB on a livestream the day before GOT came out.

Here, this channel records all of his livestreams:

https://www.youtube.com/user/LateNightV2

SwingPoynt played it. You should check it, he's very funny (and I'm kinda sad Pewdiepie, Cry and (GirlFrom)Aus didn't play it ... maybe they will? ;_;)

• Oh thank you :D

dojo32161 posted: »

Cry played TFTB on a livestream the day before GOT came out. Here, this channel records all of his livestreams: https://www.youtube.com/user/LateNightV2

• edited December 2014

Video Games Awesome said they wanted to get costumes together before they play it. They like to cosplay for the bigger games they know they'll enjoy and Telltale dropped the game so quickly, they decided to wait rather than rush an episode for views. Here they are playing Phoenix Wright as an example:

Alt text

• Pshh you mean "everybody has an opinion, so if someone likes TWAU more than TWD you should just shut up and let them have that opinion because it is completely justified"

TWAU? psh. The Walking Dead you must mean

• I hope Nova records GoT or TFTBL. Not looking likely for Borderlands.

I'm surprised Sp00n/TheCampingTree is playing GoT (could be because he's a game of thrones fan) but he hasn't played any Telltale games. I'd love to see him play Walking Dead or Wolf Among Us.

• Nah.

TWAU? psh. The Walking Dead you must mean

• Cryaotic just put up his ply through on Youtube.

• Oh, so they are playing it? It seemed they were occupied with dragon age (though I'm fine with that). Sweet. I love when they play telltale games.

Video Games Awesome said they wanted to get costumes together before they play it. They like to cosplay for the bigger games they know they

• I'm hoping the Super Best Friends Zaibatsu Gets around to this. I think they're a little burnt because there incessant Kenny bombing blew up in their faces. If they don't do this I sure hope they do thrones just like this.

Alt text

• Yeah, TheGirlFromAus is rather busy in her life at the moment. She isn't uploading much at all right now. She will eventually.

• When they weren't talking about Kenny, their play through was actually quite enjoyable and funny, so yeah, I do hope they play it (and that their blind hatred for a character won't prevent them from paying attention to the fucking game).

Churned posted: »

I'm hoping the Super Best Friends Zaibatsu Gets around to this. I think they're a little burnt because there incessant Kenny bombing blew up in their faces. If they don't do this I sure hope they do thrones just like this.

• Yeah, Telltale games can be their best playthroughs. Fraser said he feels bad just playing the game and uploading it with it being a story based game, he wants VGA to add something to it via costumes.
    They keep saying the releases suprised them though Telltale did say both this and GoT would be out in 2014. I guess they just missed that.

Healoz posted: »

Oh, so they are playing it? It seemed they were occupied with dragon age (though I'm fine with that). Sweet. I love when they play telltale games.

• I see Tales as being a Pat and Liam kinda game. But it would be cool to see a playthrough with all four of them. On all Telltale games in the future.

When they weren't talking about Kenny, their play through was actually quite enjoyable and funny, so yeah, I do hope they play it (and that their blind hatred for a character won't prevent them from paying attention to the fucking game).

• YOGSCAST Hannah played it.

• Welp, 3 months and they haven't played it. ._.

Video Games Awesome said they wanted to get costumes together before they play it. They like to cosplay for the bigger games they know they

• They still keep reassuring that they are indeed going to play them. They even said it as recently as about two weeks ago. I guess their definition of "soon" is the same as Telltale. :P

They've just been really busy lately + the costumes must be taking a long time. I think they took a little break after the holiday season, then they went to various conventions, then they got sick, and now they just wrapped up another Pax and are on vacation in Finland. But Frash said that when they get back, the road to E3 will be loaded with shows. So hopefully SOON.

Healoz posted: »

Welp, 3 months and they haven't played it. ._.

• Only person I'm following who has played thus is Centerstrain. He's already done all the TTG and Life is strange.

Other people are only doing life is strange first.

The silent treatment has only just begun...

• It blew up in their faces? How so?

Churned posted: »

I'm hoping the Super Best Friends Zaibatsu Gets around to this. I think they're a little burnt because there incessant Kenny bombing blew up in their faces. If they don't do this I sure hope they do thrones just like this.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Here, check out the comments section and the like to dislike ratio on their final video (it used to be a lot worse in the beginning with nearly every comment a hate comment, but it's somewhat calmed down):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcFFcCZnUio&index=15&list=PLGHuf1yHMzN51a1EXIjKiKBbRlEFL2ZFY

Flog61 posted: »

It blew up in their faces? How so?

• Cryaotic plays the series and a lot of other Telltale episodes. I follow him, he's hilarious xD

• Shows concept is great but fraser is NOT. This dude can ruin whole gameplay.

• I agree to a certain extent. It depends on what he's playing.

Omid's cat posted: »

Shows concept is great but fraser is NOT. This dude can ruin whole gameplay.

• Alt text

NukemDukem posted: »

I definitely covered it

• Same here.

I found they'd rather play Life is Strange Ep 2 which I find too angsty anyway (even though I like the style) and it's worst than TellTale's games. Sorry Life is Strange fans :/

• :)

I like time travel, but still prefer to see this through as priority.

Unlike ttg I cant silent my way through in life is strange but I am trying a no time travel playthrough.
    Only use it when forced but achieve what I can without it.

ChocoHallic posted: »

Same here. I found they'd rather play Life is Strange Ep 2 which I find too angsty anyway (even though I like the style) and it's worst than TellTale's games. Sorry Life is Strange fans

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Man, I almost forgot how terrible that comment section was

dojo32161 posted: »

Here, check out the comments section and the like to dislike ratio on their final video (it used to be a lot worse in the beginning with nea

Sign in to comment in this discussion.