Tales From The Borderlands - Season Pass Xbox One

I purchased Ep1 and then Season Pass but the season pass did not download, it could not be found in the storage or anywhere. And in the Xbox One store It says I have not purchased it and it wants me to purchase it again. I check my purchase history and it confirms I bought it. Does anyone else have this problem? And telltale please fix this

Comments

• I'm having the exact problem actually! Except I bought the season pass first.
    The game days season pass available, and Xbox live said I purchased it.

• edited December 2014

Hi,the season pass is NOT a dlc so he can't be downloaded . Like your xbox live it's a service unlocked by buying them . Don't worry,when the episodes 2 come out in the menu of episodes you'll be able to download the episode from there.

imawuffy posted: »

I'm having the exact problem actually! Except I bought the season pass first. The game days season pass available, and Xbox live said I purchased it.

• i had same issue. normally a SP will download once its bought, a license file or so..though no dlc content is yet released. this time there is no download of this small file at all. all I have is "manage" option in Xbox Market. and pressed to find nothing. which is not the normal case..

if I get in game and press the in-game download content now, it had a button to "buy" SP again so it like showing me its not recognising my buying at all in side the game.

I bought TTG GoT game SP also that SP had a file of 7-8 mb download and reside with the game base file. that one is assuring me I had done with the SP purchase.

why different then?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.