Who is impressed by Tales from the Borderlands?

I never liked Bordorlands games but I loved Telltale version of it. I thought it wasn't going to be great but it turns out I been wrong and I'm glad I am. I can't wait for next episode and son.

Comments

• Who is impressed? This lovely robot.

Alt text

• Arnt we all impressed?

• I was SO impressed. It's been the second day in the row that Iv'e played through it xD I can't help it.....it's just so good!

• Great writing, great characters, great action, interesting world, and...it's funny! :D

• edited December 2014

I'm very impressed. I like all of the characters (even Vasquez who I love to hate). The writing is great and the humor is well-timed, I mean scenes like Loader Bot and the polite bandit were so well done. Plus, the Borderlands feel is 100% there. For a story driven game set in a typically FPS world they did an awesome job. I've played through the episode twice and I'm dying for the next one to come out. :)

• The best villains or enemies, in my opinion, are those you can have fun with. :)

That's one of the reasons why I love Handsome Jack back in Borderlands 2.

I'm very impressed. I like all of the characters (even Vasquez who I love to hate). The writing is great and the humor is well-timed, I mean

• I also thoght it wasn;t going to be good but it turned ouut great. Now it is my top three telltale games. Can't decide weather to put it on second or third place but likely second :D

• I tried to play the first Borderlands a while back but only played it for about 20 minutes and had enough. I knew TTG version would be good but not that good.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.