How I think the game is going to be.

When i played the first episode i was so amazed by choices (especially the loader bot and money choices) add more to Pandora and have to say i cant wait to see whats next for this series. I cant wait to play GOT either but this is a really good story about criminals and just really well done character's.Last of all the entire game is going to be better than maybe the wolf among us(which is my favorite game ever)

Thank you for reading put any comments below

Comments

• As much as I like TWAU, my main issue is that Telltale didn't put as much effort into the later episodes. They were still good, but the episodes were a lot shorter and the dark noir like atmosphere kind of dissapeared. I really hope they don't pull that kind of thing with TFTBL.

• yea but ep 3 did the best with noir and yea they need to take their time on this one

ralo229 posted: »

As much as I like TWAU, my main issue is that Telltale didn't put as much effort into the later episodes. They were still good, but the epis

• Yeah. For me, the odd numbered episodes were the strongest. Not that the even numbered episodes were bad or anything, just pretty weak compared to the other episodes.

warfare1859 posted: »

yea but ep 3 did the best with noir and yea they need to take their time on this one

Sign in to comment in this discussion.