Fiona's ending?

have anyone noticed how in the last episode, episode 5 you see rhys and fiona's fighting- but fiona's hand is missing? she dont dont seem to have a hand? :O
what you think could happen? ALSO, if you finished episode 1 and saw the preview, you can see Rhys eyes are not blue, but hazel-ish or light brown? could it be that handsome jack is inside rhys's head?

I CANT WAIT! AND I HOPE FIONA'S HAVE HER HAND IN MY PLAYTHROUGH. as it seems to be missing.

Comments

• Wait what?

Do you have a picture?

• Sadly, i dont know how to post image on this site, BUT. if you have TFTB go to where episode 5 is and you can see fiona and rhys and apparently she is missing an arm. ALSO, at the end of episode 1 you can see the preview of episode 2, and RHYS has his blue echo eyes turned hazel or light brown!

so sorry, wanted to share pictures but i dont know how on here :(

Wait what? Do you have a picture?

• Well, let's see if I can explain this to you...

There's a toolbar above the text box and there is one that looks like a frame with a mountain and sun in it, if you click that you just need to put the link of the picture and done.

Mercyva posted: »

Sadly, i dont know how to post image on this site, BUT. if you have TFTB go to where episode 5 is and you can see fiona and rhys and apparen

• Fiona isn't missing her hand, she's clutching her fist.

• i hope so.. its borderland anything can happen though :D just a theory :D

MrX1H2 posted: »

Fiona isn't missing her hand, she's clutching her fist.

• i know where to press. i tried to put picture links but it didnt work. :)

Well, let's see if I can explain this to you... There's a toolbar above the text box and there is one that looks like a frame with a mountain and sun in it, if you click that you just need to put the link of the picture and done.

• Here's a clearer image to study.

Alt text

• You see parts of her hand. It's just that her sleeve is so goddamn huge.

• That's pretty interesting. I don't think she lost her hand but it's possible

dojo32161 posted: »

Here's a clearer image to study.

• Wait a minute.....
    Rhys is left handed and every time we've seen him use the stun baton, it's been with his left hand.

He's holding it in his right hand.

Well, shit.

• So things are really getting out of hand...quite literally

Lack-Jaw posted: »

Wait a minute..... Rhys is left handed and every time we've seen him use the stun baton, it's been with his left hand. He's holding it in his right hand. Well, shit.

• I think its just a bad title image. I mean Fiona looks really weird in it

• Rhys' left hand is bandaged and bloody. I presume that means that it's his hand that's being stabbed in the third episode slide.

Wait a minute..... Rhys is left handed and every time we've seen him use the stun baton, it's been with his left hand. He's holding it in his right hand. Well, shit.

• I can see that.

I do have to say that Jack controlling Rhys might be a good reason for Fiona to be threatening him with a (granted possibly empty) gun.

The one big problem with Jack controlling Rhys is that if either Fiona or Sasha think that Jack is really Jack, I could see either of them shooting Rhys dead to kill Jack and keep him from bringing back his reign over Pandora. They were raised in a rather cutthroat society.

Bokor posted: »

Rhys' left hand is bandaged and bloody. I presume that means that it's his hand that's being stabbed in the third episode slide.

• To me, it just looks like she's reaching into her coat to pull something out.

• They seem completely reasonable to me...

You see parts of her hand. It's just that her sleeve is so goddamn huge.

• You know who is right-handed, right? The same person who is currently residing within Rhys' mind...? A certain handsome fellow?

• Jack, I thought it went without saying!

Though you are one who likes to be heavy handed on these things. :P

You know who is right-handed, right? The same person who is currently residing within Rhys' mind...? A certain handsome fellow?

• Subtlety is my middle name:

If you know what I'm talking about...

....I'm talkin' about dicks.

Jack, I thought it went without saying! Though you are one who likes to be heavy handed on these things. :P

• She looks more like she's clutching something; either an object, trying to keep it away from Rhys, or her stomach because she's been hurt or something.

• shit, that will really ruing the suprise now because il be waiting for the part she lose her hand after rhyse and fionas story is done

• I'm not going to lie, I initially thought this theory was kind of ridiculous (I assumed her hand was just obscured in some way), but I noticed that the picture in question depicted them both in their flashback outfits, so I decided to check out the present-day captor scenes to check and see if her hand looks intact. As the picture below shows, you can't tell, which is odd considering that both of Rhys' arms are visible:

Admittedly, in the present-day scene at the end when they're both sitting up, Rhys' arms seemingly go from beside him to tucked under the restraints like Fiona's, so it may just be a design choice.

But if they were planning on having her lose a hand in the flashback scenes, concealing it like that in the present-day ones is pretty damn clever!

• I really don't think Fiona's gonna get Sarita'd.

• Wait a minute..... Rhys is left handed and every time we've seen him use the stun baton, it's been with his left hand.

He's holding it in his right hand.

Well, shit.

Left handed? He is an amputee!

• According to the grapevine/ what TellTale has said, Rhys is naturally left-handed, which is why he may have willing given up his left arm for cyborg enhancement.

Wait a minute..... Rhys is left handed and every time we've seen him use the stun baton, it's been with his left hand. He's holding it in his right hand. Well, shit. Left handed? He is an amputee!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.