What the heck Telltale? Where's Borderlands for IOS/Ipod touch 5th

you released game of thrones at the same time with xbox, pc and playstation; and while there are obvious optimizations that need to be made and corrected along the way, you mean to tell me you couldn't release borderlands on ios the same time as the other platforms?

I refuse to buy on PC so release the damn game on ios or you can lose out on money from a loyal ios fanbase

Comments

• Just asking - why do you refuse to buy the game on PC? If anything, I heard that PC is the best platform to play a Telltale game on.

• I played TWAU on iOS too, but when I saw that TFTB wasn't available for it, I just bought the PC version. What's the big deal about doing that?

• OP demands Telltale to "release the damn game" or lose him as a fan...

Really hard to decide, you know with the way you so respectfully asked them what's the hold up...

• i am kind of mad too cause i show telltale games to all my friends and the only platform I can do that on is iOS

• Well, from my understanding, GoT on IOS is really laggy and has pretty bad performance. Since Tales has got even more stuff happening onscreen than it, I imagine that TTG is maybe trying to fix those issues before releasing the game?

• So TTG has a fully functional and great performing game for iOS ready but they are sitting on it just to piss you off? If you want the game so bad just get it for PC or wait while its done.

• They said from the very beginning that it wouldn't be out at the same time as the other platforms, but it will be out by the end of the year.

Cool your jets, Pumpkin, or just grab the PC version.

• I can understand that you don't want the PC version. I just don't like using the mouse and I'm sad that it isn't out for ios yet but to be mad like this?
    KEEP CALM AND WAIT FOR THE IOS VERSION
    if this delay in releasing the ios version is because they're fixing all bugs before they release it...then let them delay it

• Really? It's already out since yesterday... You guys are really impatient...

• luckily, borderlands was released yesterday...and I played the shit out of it on my ipod...f'ng LOVE IT! brilliant humor and writing, with a cool action style twist...and it was super long (for all those people that complained telltale was starting to make too short of episodes)...episode one took me like 2.5 hours playing through and I had a blast.

Grafite posted: »

I played TWAU on iOS too, but when I saw that TFTB wasn't available for it, I just bought the PC version. What's the big deal about doing that?

• hey, i'm a paying customer like everyone else who has loyally bought on ios (and they still owe us updates to fix bugs from previous games they released), but id say we've been pretty patient about that.

OP demands Telltale to "release the damn game" or lose him as a fan... Really hard to decide, you know with the way you so respectfully asked them what's the hold up...

• to be honest, my game of thrones really isn't that bad at all (sure it does need some fixes), but it's definitely playable....I don't see where all the bitching is coming from unless people are playing from an itouch 4 or less.

after you intall the game, you just have to restart your ipod and the game works MUCH better....same with tales of borderlands...just restart, and MUCH better.

That1Guy posted: »

Well, from my understanding, GoT on IOS is really laggy and has pretty bad performance. Since Tales has got even more stuff happening onscreen than it, I imagine that TTG is maybe trying to fix those issues before releasing the game?

• my jets are cooled...I finished episode 1 last night : ) thanks

now get to work on the bug fixing - heehaw

They said from the very beginning that it wouldn't be out at the same time as the other platforms, but it will be out by the end of the year. Cool your jets, Pumpkin, or just grab the PC version.

• Dubz13Dubz13 Banned
    edited December 2014

they never gave a date though...you act like they posted that they would release yesterday 12/11 (they didn't)....I just happened to come to the website yesterday after I got out of work and saw that they just released it on ios

you'd think they'd market the release date better...there are tons of ios players

and I ALWAYS buy the multipack and i'm sure i'm not alone....they get their money just as well from ios players.

and as I said in a different post...impatient? we have waited the LONGEST on bug fixes and optimizations....so I don't even want to here it unless you play on ios (game of thrones, borderlands, and even still the walking dead 2 and the wolf among us need their fixes)...we are still patiently waiting...it took them 2 years to make walking dead season one perfection on ios and i'm greatful for it....as long as they do the same for all their other games then I will continue to be a loyal customer and lover of their games.

Palcto! posted: »

Really? It's already out since yesterday... You guys are really impatient...

• oh sorry, and to answer your question...I just like ios (ipod) better....I bring it everywhere with me for music, movies, and gaming....and I bought Jurassic park for the pc (only cause they didn't release on ipod just ipad) and while it was OK, it just wasn't the same...I don't like having to use the mouse and directional key to do things...better graphics or not...I like the touch gameplay (and I do have a touchscreen laptop but it still didn't feel the same)

Just asking - why do you refuse to buy the game on PC? If anything, I heard that PC is the best platform to play a Telltale game on.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.