Comments

• !!! :D
    Well, that's a pleasant surprise. I remember people first finding files for this mission over a month ago and I was worried it might have just been a scrapped mission. Glad to see it'll be coming out after all! Nakayama's side missions were freaking hilarious, so I'm excited to play this one.

• I love Pre Sequel, I got it during Black Friday and I am currently on my third playthrough of it playing as Wilhelm for the first time :P. The fact that it will also now have a tie-in with TFTB only makes it better

• Sweet xP Felt that they would have something to do with TFTBL coming

• Anyone else think it's hilarious (and wonderful!) that we're getting a backstory to a Telltale game in an FPS?

Spread the narrative love!

• hope telltales help script the quest that would be awesome

• I love it! Gives us something to do while we wait for the next episode and all the more reason to play Pre-Sequel. :D

Anyone else think it's hilarious (and wonderful!) that we're getting a backstory to a Telltale game in an FPS? Spread the narrative love!

• I kinda wish that the Pre-Sequel came out for next gen.

Anyone else think it's hilarious (and wonderful!) that we're getting a backstory to a Telltale game in an FPS? Spread the narrative love!

• edited December 2014

Oh, I'm sure it will within a year. And I'm willing to bet it'll end up including the dlc too. I was originally going to wait for a next-gen version, but I was too impatient to wait it out. :P

I kinda wish that the Pre-Sequel came out for next gen.

• that would be awesome, I kind of want to get into the shooters, they aren't that bad.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Oh, I'm sure it will within a year. And I'm willing to bet it'll end up including the dlc too. I was originally going to wait for a next-gen version, but I was too impatient to wait it out. :P

• Oh, so have you never played any of them before? Totally check them out at some point then! Borderlands 2 is one of my all time favorite games. Pre Sequel isn't as good, but I still enjoyed the hell out of it. I haven't played the first game, but I hear it's nothing too special? I still want to check it out for myself one of these days, though.

I'm not even a huge FPS fan and I still loved 'em. And even though they're co-op games, they're still a blast to play alone as well!

that would be awesome, I kind of want to get into the shooters, they aren't that bad.

• Yeah, never cared that much about it, I knew the story and thought it was great even before Tales. If I still had a last gen system then I would play them but I have to wait.

I have no friends so alone it is. :P

Deadpoolian posted: »

Oh, so have you never played any of them before? Totally check them out at some point then! Borderlands 2 is one of my all time favorite gam

Sign in to comment in this discussion.