So what if Bungie wanted Telltale to make a story driven game based off "Destiny" lol

Since Telltale has some how managed to make a good story driven game out of a fps like borderlands

do you think they could also make a story driven game out of Destiny?

Comments

• I don't see this happening, But I didn't see TFTB happening either, so...

• This made my day.

What story?

• It's a pleasure.

This made my day.

• What about.......Call Of Duty?

HA! HA!

• but here is the thing borderlands has a story it has good lore it had a plot line telltale had a huge amount of stuff to work with destiny on the other hand has no story at all and it doesn't even deserve to get the telltale treatment bungie fucked up and activison can keep their shitty game

• Call of Duty actually has an okay story most of the time.

J-Master posted: »

What about.......Call Of Duty? HA! HA!

• Yeah, you could say that about the Modern Warfare and Back Op's story, but Ghost?......YUCK!

Call of Duty actually has an okay story most of the time.

• edited December 2014

cod actually has a (shitty) story that telltale could work with though

What about.......Call Of Duty? HA! HA!

• I hated Ghost's story, no opposition here!

That ending was just absolute sequel bait...

Yeah, you could say that about the Modern Warfare and Back Op's story, but Ghost?......YUCK!

• edited December 2014

Call of Duty - A TellTale game series

• 11/10 would buy
    Jewfreeus posted: »

cod actually has a (shitty) story that telltale could work with though

• edited December 2014

Yeah, I couldn't believe how much I hated Ghost, I at least find some enjoyment in Call of Duty, but this was the first time where I could understand where the haters were coming from.

I hated Ghost's story, no opposition here! That ending was just absolute sequel bait...

• I hated multiplayer and the story...It was just the worst...Sorry, second worst Call of Duty ever.

Yeah, I couldn't believe how much I hated Ghost, I at least find some enjoyment in Call of Duty, but this was the first time where I could understand where the haters were coming from.

• I love the logic of "since Borderlands is an FPS, it has no story."

But anyways, I think they could do something with Destiny, but as of now it doesn't have much story capabilities. Maybe later however.

• Alt text

No.

Call of Duty actually has an okay story most of the time.

• I don't even have time to explain why I don't have time to explain that this would be a bad idea.

• It would just be you being talked to. No choices. You go to place, kill darkness, bring thing back, ask no questions, and those you do get shrugged off. Basically a bunch of QTEs with The Speaker, and The Stranger, and The Queen, and The Queen's Brother(poor guy doesn't even get his own title) just kinda telling you to go to a place and do more QTEs.

I could tell you about the war caused in the alternate universe where they made such a game. I could tell you about the panic and chaos on launch day. I could tell you about all the QTEs in that game. I could, but I won't. Go out and do more QTEs with Dinklebot and a buncha cool voice actors that are squandered on this overly grindy and un-stylistic piece of Telltale game that has yet to(and Traveler willing will never) exist.

• Your username...

RIP GoT fans who haven't finished season 1 or the first book.

This made my day.

• Come on, the guy is played by Sean Bean.

NiC0_16 posted: »

Your username... RIP GoT fans who haven't finished season 1 or the first book.

• I want a Halo Xbox Exclusive TellTale game series.

• edited December 2014

Telltale isnt doing that exclusive shit. If they would make a Halo game it would be on everything but Nintendo consoles. :D

Bartek24 posted: »

I want a Halo Xbox Exclusive TellTale game series.

• "Press F to pay respects"

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Call of Duty - A TellTale game series * 11/10 would buy

• edited December 2014

The kenny of movies lol

Alt text

DutchBagel posted: »

Come on, the guy is played by Sean Bean.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.