Vasquez?

Why was Vasquez given the voice of Joe the Cop from Family Guy? And why was he made to look like UK comedian Jack Whitehall? It's off putting as hell as I just can't accept him as a character with those two going around my head LOL.

Comments

• I just imagine him as Kronk and it makes things 100X better. ^_^

• "Pull the lever, Vasquez!"

WRONG LEVER!

Green613 posted: »

I just imagine him as Kronk and it makes things 100X better. ^_^

• Vasquez was in Seinfeld, Bee Movie, Mr. Peabody and Sherman, Poker Night 2, All the Skylander Games, Family Guy, Ted, Emperor's New Groove, the Hoodwinked movies, The Venture Bros...

Wait, he was modeled after a guy witha he lasts name 'Whitehall'? Whitehall = Whitehill. Vasquez confirmed for Game of Thrones.

• Must have been how Henderson ended up in space. :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Pull the lever, Vasquez!" WRONG LEVER!

• Headcanon accepted.

Must have been how Henderson ended up in space.

• ...Vasquez looks nothing like Jack Whitehall though? I don't see it. mean, they both have facial hair. That's about as close as I get.

Alt text

Alt text

• It's pretty damn close though right :)
    I think the main thing is the voice though that bugs me - I've been watching ALOT of Family Guy lately LOL

• What in the holy mother of Tersa are you talking about? Jack Whitehall? What?

Also the voice actor did a great job, the voice matches it well. It's not even close at all. No I'm seriously questioning what you're talking about.

• Because who wouldn't want to hear his awesome voice when playing TFTBL?
    Click here

• You mean Assquez? Lol.

I'll always think of Patrick Warburton as Puddy from Seinfeld.

• He'll always be Brock Samson to me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.