If You Chose To Shoot ******

Right this contains spoilers, I put asterisks in the title according to the number of letters in Augusts name, to avoid any suspicion. But the main person I'm talking about here is Felix. In my game, I warned Felix about the bomb, and though I still have a bullet, I didn't even draw my pistol on him. I've seen both his deaths, concerning when he got blown up and when he got shot.

Now I think the most depressing is when he got shot, like holy damn - He was desperate, dying and ruined everything he cared for. His last words were even "Fiona you were my favourite-" Right before he gets blown up. Damn.

Did any of you shoot him? Did you spare him? Or did you watch him get blown up?

Comments

• I shot him. No mercy on Pandora, even when it comes to old friends.

• Hmm...I wonder if he'll return in my one, or will it somehow effect Sasha in a way?

I shot him. No mercy on Pandora, even when it comes to old friends.

• He might return, though I wouldn't bet on it. Determinant characters reappearing and eventually dying in a game like Borderlands doesn't make sense.

HarjKS posted: »

Hmm...I wonder if he'll return in my one, or will it somehow effect Sasha in a way?

• I saved him, didn't think it was right to shoot him or let him blow up. I hope he reappears.

• I shot him for sure, didn't even think about it, he betrayed Fiona, the girl he brought up for all those years.
    As soon as a lump of money comes along he's willing to kill her for it - he pulled the gun first remember.

• I spared his life. I admit it is true that he betrayed Fiona and attempted to kill her. Though he did not pull the trigger at last. I think he is just a normal greedy man who had kept working so hard to be rich and did not want to hurt his family. For me, he is still forgivable. I let him live to give him a chance to go back.

• I spared him, after all he did raise me(into a life of crime, making me a wanted criminal).

• I shot him because I wanted to save the money

• I warn him about the bomb, then I watch him and I was like "fuck he escape" and then I look up and I was "FUUUUUCK MY MONEYYYYYYyyyyy".

• I didn't even hesitate, I shot that old man. I mostly shot him so I could get the money back, but that didn't work out.......

• I let him die the first time around. Then after seeing what he says to Fiona if she warns him about the bomb, I thought, "maybe I should've let him live" Besides, I'm pretty sure he will come back around some time in the future (hopefully) because if you warn him, it says, "Felix will remember that"

• I shot him to stop him. I actually forgot about the bomb in the case, so I was like 'WTF' when he blown up. D:

• I spared him.

• edited December 2014

Shot him. I realized it was a double-cross from the moment he grabbed the money out of the air, and like he told Fiona: "Never trust anyone." I thought he'd die before he opened the case. Now I'm out about 10 million bucks.

I'm still glad I saved that bullet for him, though.

• Spared him, he just wasn't worth my only bullet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.