Are all 1st esp paid for now?

@telltale

I was on google play and seen that tales from borderlands and game of thrones were on there, I was really excited to play them.

But I was wondering why the first episode is paid for, instead off free like TWDG and TWAU? is this how its gonna work from now on with the other games as well?

Also I'm a massive fan of the walking dead games and the wolf amount us, I love them and I have no problem at all paying for such great games.

Comments

• TWDG and TWAU were never free right away.

• The first episodes of each series was free. You only ever paid for the other episode's.

Flog61 posted: »

TWDG and TWAU were never free right away.

• I don't recall these events ever transpiring.

dnsanders posted: »

The first episodes of each series was free. You only ever paid for the other episode's.

• That is a promotion that usually happens after the Season is finished in order to entice newer players to check out the series. However, it's never a guarantee so don't entirely rely on it.

The first episodes of each series was free. You only ever paid for the other episode's.

• That is false.

• I'm pretty sure that they were made free later but initially you had to pay for them.

From what I could gather Episode 1 of The Walking Dead was made free until October 2013 at least for Xbox 360 and PS3, and Wolf Among Us on May 5 2014 for IOS, I'm not sure if they were initially free on PC though

• The episode being free for Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us was only a promotional thing after the season was over to get people to play them. Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones aren't even close to being done, so yeah, you will have to pay for the episodes.

• I never knew that, me being on android, we never actually got the TWDG and TWAU until way after being out on all the other platforms. Don't Get me wrong deo, I have no problem paying for such great games. :)

• They become free after some time, but for now they're paid, TWAU and TWD's fisrt episode were also paid when they were released.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.