Why isn't it out for Playstation Network EU?

I'm sorry, but it's the 6th of December and I still can't buy it - why hasn't the Playstation Network for Europe been updated? This isn't fair for us, I really want to play it, but can't. Can someone tell me what is going on?

Comments

• probably next tuesday it'll be avaliable, or you just have to wait until the network updates

• Its been there since Wednesday.

• I still can't access or download it. I only get offered the season pass...

I live in berlin, germany.

Its been there since Wednesday.

• I buyed it yesterday and I live in Europe.

• I bought the PS3 version on wednesday (the 3rd) but i can't download it either. I am very sad. :( Tried it every day.

Polish, did you buy it for PS4 or PS3? And did you only buy it or did you download it too?

Polish posted: »

I buyed it yesterday and I live in Europe.

• Alt text

still same here. for ps3 can't download. i attached a picture from the psn store from today, 3 hits. tales from the borderlands season pass for ps3 and ps4, episode 1 for ps4, but not ps3

Amgie posted: »

I bought the PS3 version on wednesday (the 3rd) but i can't download it either. I am very sad. Tried it every day. Polish, did you buy it for PS4 or PS3? And did you only buy it or did you download it too?

• So when will episode 1 finally arrive in Germany for ps3?

• That looks like a problem on Sony's end since Tales from the Borderlands is out on PS3 through the season pass. Try contacting Sony. They should be able to sort things out for you.

• I would like to have the product for which I have paid...

• Yesterday I recieved an e-mail by Sony with that answer:

"As for Tales of the Borderlands, the first episode is still unavailable in the store, which is a problem, our technicians are fixing just now. Please excuse this inconvenience!"

That answer helped me a lot with my problem. *irony off

Still nothing... :(

• Could it be that it is a phenomenon only of the german ps 3 store?

• 1.i bought a game
    2.i can't download it
    3.i don't have the time to search for this problem in the internet
    4.i don't want to get mad with this support
    5.i want my money back, but sony won't let me
    6.i'll never buy a game of telltale again! (i would rather download it on the interwebz and have fun than spending money for getting fucked)

• 6.i'll never buy a game of telltale again! (i would rather download it on the interwebz and have fun than spending money for getting fucked)

Well, that's a bit unfair. Someone already posted a support email above. It sounds like it has nothing to do with Telltale and is just Sony screwing up with the store in certain countries. You're gonna punish Telltale for a mistake that they probably had nothing to do with? :I

I do hope they get it up on the store for you all soon. I think I'd have gone nuts if I had to wait this long for it.

PARATUX posted: »

1.i bought a game 2.i can't download it 3.i don't have the time to search for this problem in the internet 4.i don't want to get mad w

• well.. the playstation blog admin said they never heard back from telltale and we should ask the publisher.. I just hope they fix it asap.. but telltale doesnt seem to be aware of the situation..

• The person who runs the PlayStation blog would not be the right person to contact about this problem, as they likely wouldn't know the specifics, since it's a different branch of the company, support, that handles these things. The e-mail posted above states that the PlayStation technicians are working on resolving the problem.

Since this is on Sony's end and not Telltale's, unfortunately you'll have to wait for Sony to sort things out. Sony support will be able to let you know when the issue is resolved.

iLLone posted: »

well.. the playstation blog admin said they never heard back from telltale and we should ask the publisher.. I just hope they fix it asap.. but telltale doesnt seem to be aware of the situation..

• I know .. it was just the only info I could get at that point.. and I wanted the people who wait with me know what I heard..

Jennifer posted: »

The person who runs the PlayStation blog would not be the right person to contact about this problem, as they likely wouldn't know the speci

• edited December 2014

Hello again
    Have just called the PS3 Support and indeed the good man could not help me. But the problem seems to be known and they working on it ...
    So far so unsatisfying.
    But if all of you call the support (emails do not work) and push them a little and they see this is not a single case, they maybe will work a little faster. Here you can find the phone number (just german):
    http://faq.de.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2854/~/unsere-kontaktangaben
    take some time with you waiting loop is quite long

• yeah it seems that both telltale and sony are working on it.. lets hope we get an update soon.. cant wait to finally play both..

• Any news on the problem? I am really sick of waiting. :(

• no news.. telltale said yesterday they're actively working hard with sony to fix it ..
    here's a sony thread with replies from sony support..this is about GOT but its the same situation..I assumr you're German?
    http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS3-Spiele/Game-of-Thrones-Season-s-Pass-aber-keine-Episode/td-p/22748190/page/5

honestly, there's no point in waiting anymore cause theres no way they can fix it til christmas.. sony doesnt have any updates left this year...

Any news on the problem? I am really sick of waiting.

• oh :( yes i'm german.

thank you for your answer.

no news.. telltale said yesterday they're actively working hard with sony to fix it .. here's a sony thread with replies from sony support.

• no problem.. since we're in the same situation I do my best to help the people..

oh yes i'm german. thank you for your answer.

• yeah..no..its not out on ps3 for everybody..otherwise there wouldnt be so many people complaining on here..

Jennifer posted: »

That looks like a problem on Sony's end since Tales from the Borderlands is out on PS3 through the season pass. Try contacting Sony. They should be able to sort things out for you.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2014

You misunderstood my post. The season pass is out on the PlayStation store in Germany, but the first episode isn't, which implies that the problem with uploading the episode to the service is on Sony's end (which has been confirmed, as Sony has stated they're aware of the problem and are working on it).

Also note that I'm not a member of Telltale staff, just a volunteer who helps around the forums in her free time, so I have no idea what's holding it up. But since Sony is working on it, hopefully it won't be too much longer.

yeah..no..its not out on ps3 for everybody..otherwise there wouldnt be so many people complaining on here..

• I think we should join forces with the people of Game of Thrones.

• oh crap I've accidentally posted in the games of thones forum... but I think that there have the same problem

JofleX posted: »

I think we should join forces with the people of Game of Thrones.

• It is in the shop! :) Merry christmas. Go download it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.