Share Your Minecraft Creations

Hey, in this thread you can share your creations on Minecraft,regardless if it's the death star or a little house made out of dirt, they're all welcome.

Also please abstain from posting sculptures of certain reproductive organs that i have heard are popular among some Minecraft players.

Have fun and show us your creativity.

Comments

• edited March 2015

Edit: im sorry if i insulted anyone i was not serious i was joking

• edited December 2014

Dude, there's plenty of Minecraft fans who are mature enough to post sensible builds. Your pure forums aren't in danger, so just give it a rest.

Lehfeels posted: »

Edit: im sorry if i insulted anyone i was not serious i was joking

• I built a walled off community in survival mode with walls of fire at the top of the 12 block tall wall. Also, in this community I am a leader of over 160 npc villagers (the ones who like emeralds and look like squidward.) I got every single one of them by curing zombie villagers, I also know how to duplicate which gives me infinite emeralds, gold, diamonds, iron and gold nuggets. Matter of fact my entire house is made out of diamond, emerald, gold and emerald... Also in my secret vault where nobody knows where it is... I have 20,000 diamonds in chests along with 20,000 emeralds and 60,000 golden nuggets but I always keep them there ;) I also managed to created a giant statue of myself in this community in survival. The statue is based off my real appearance but modeled into Minecraft... I created a weapons store out of 15,000 stonebrick and I have over 12,000 weapons in there. Lots of these weapons are enchanted thanks to the 50 priest villagers in my community. I even created a villager hotel which is made out of 25,000 stone blocks and it holds the best villager trade in the world, a diamond pick axe with Unbreaking 3 Efficiency 3 and Fortune 1, This hotel also holds my right hand man's penthouse at the top floor which is made out of emerald blocks, gold blocks and diamond blocks... Like I said I did this in survival but I just know how to duplicate. I also made Ethan Mars' house from Heavy Rain outside of the community and I'm currently making a villager army base to train the soldiers (I have a vivid imagination) What does everyone think of my creations? Also if you're on Xbox 360 Minecraft and curious to see this... My gamertag is: Hunter11725.

Have a good day :)

• edited December 2014

I've been building a collection of cities and towns on a number of different worlds for about two years now, and I plan to use them as a setting for a Minecraft machinima I'm planning for 2015-2016.

For my first town (which is the oldest developed city): I used the demo seed for the pre-1.6 versions. I built this crappy little ship near the shore and named it after the RMS Olympic. Then as I began clearing away the forest I built a second ship, which I called Britannic (named after the British hospitial ship for WW1). I only just finished my third ship (currently unnamed) and the town this year.

Alt text

The Town

Alt text

The Olympic (left) and Britannic (right)

Alt text

The third unnamed ship.

My second town is planned to be my largest. I found an NPC village in superflat and began building towers and a castle. Then I built two large skyscrapers in a nearby village, along with a massive fortress which is currently under construction. Finally, I made a road connecting the two and plan to make it my largest city.

Alt text

My original town with the castle and skyscrapers.

Alt text

My two skyscrapers in November this year.

Alt text

And here they are now.

Alt text

My unfinished fortress directly behind the towers.

I'll upload the third city soon!

• Wow ,that's awesome, and must have taken a lot of time

I've been building a collection of cities and towns on a number of different worlds for about two years now, and I plan to use them as a set

• That sounds awesome

I built a walled off community in survival mode with walls of fire at the top of the 12 block tall wall. Also, in this community I am a lead

• Holy mother goose!

I've been building a collection of cities and towns on a number of different worlds for about two years now, and I plan to use them as a set

• I've got a lot to go. I've got another city and two other communities that I've started building. For my planned film, they'll all be part of a large island civilization with a mix of modern and medieval elements. I'm even making a flag for it that I'll make with banners in the game.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Wow ,that's awesome, and must have taken a lot of time

• edited December 2014

Lol there's more.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

And I'm only about halfway done with lots of it!

Alt text

papai46 posted: »

Holy mother goose!

• Wow, dude. That's so cool. You've put a lot of effort into that.

• I do pixelarts and sometimes redstone builds.

I'll post some pics if I can find the saves! It's nearly a year since I last played.

• That's really cool. I used to have Minecraft on my 360 but I could never create anything like that lmao

• edited March 2015

Dude, there's plenty of Minecraft fans who are mature enough to post sensible builds. Your pure forums aren't in danger, so just give it a rest.

• cool dude pixelarts are fun

I do pixelarts and sometimes redstone builds. I'll post some pics if I can find the saves! It's nearly a year since I last played.

• edited December 2014

Xbox im sorry if i insulted u i was just joking i love the forums but even telltale has its immature fanbase to it and also those builds are pretty sweet i wanna know how long the ship took to make since it looks pretty coolio

Lol there's more. And I'm only about halfway done with lots of it!

• Now that sounds awesome come on chat if u wanna discuss minecraft http://us21.chatzy.com/53891863661235

I built a walled off community in survival mode with walls of fire at the top of the 12 block tall wall. Also, in this community I am a lead

• Come back on chat dude

• Thanks. This was on PC and I do have the Xbox 360 version but not Xbox Live, so I'm playing on an old version that really isn't that fun to me any more.

That's really cool. I used to have Minecraft on my 360 but I could never create anything like that lmao

• Any chance you might be able to take a picture of it?

• good job

Thanks. This was on PC and I do have the Xbox 360 version but not Xbox Live, so I'm playing on an old version that really isn't that fun to me any more.

• They are really awesome. I admire you skill and dedication. :)

• i totally agree im nowhere as good as this guy

They are really awesome. I admire you skill and dedication.

• Thanks. I do wish though that I created them on one world, but with mods I might be able to do something about that in the future. Until then, I'm going to finish off my current project and then make this movie I plan. Hopefully by the time I'm done with the building process I'll have a better computer and I'll be able to fork out money for Minecraft Realms and make this movie a possibility.

They are really awesome. I admire you skill and dedication.

• I built Woodbury

• There was a deep Waterfall ravine thing,Which I filled up,Then I built a giant wall around a community of villagers and I built a giant apartment,Which I now live in,Along with the 9 other houses and the watchtowers on the corners of the wall

I built Woodbury

• If anyone wants to see what it was like before,The seed is 3 on Xbox !

There was a deep Waterfall ravine thing,Which I filled up,Then I built a giant wall around a community of villagers and I built a giant apartment,Which I now live in,Along with the 9 other houses and the watchtowers on the corners of the wall

• dude wanna come on my chat and discuss minecraft

If anyone wants to see what it was like before,The seed is 3 on Xbox !

• Yeah sure

dude wanna come on my chat and discuss minecraft

• What's You gamertag?

dude wanna come on my chat and discuss minecraft

• well sadly i dont play xbox minecraft but we can still discuss let me link u the chat

What's You gamertag?

• Alt text

• thanks

http://us21.chatzy.com/53891863661235

• rejoin chat im there

thanks

• I'm still finding my saves.

Anyway, this is what Minecraft looks right now in my PC.

Alt text

Alt text

• That shader mod.

I'm still finding my saves. Anyway, this is what Minecraft looks right now in my PC.

• Not my creation, but I found this YouTube video on another forum; somebody recreated Notch's new mansion in Minecraft

Minecraft - Notch's Mansion

• They got it done this fast? Wow!

Not my creation, but I found this YouTube video on another forum; somebody recreated Notch's new mansion in Minecraft Minecraft - Notch's Mansion

• i have a realm maybe u can do ur movie on my realm i dont mind

Thanks. I do wish though that I created them on one world, but with mods I might be able to do something about that in the future. Until the

• http://us21.chatzy.com/53891863661235

If any minecrafters or telltale fans wanna chat come here and we can discuss any game in general

Sign in to comment in this discussion.