Just played the first episode.

Holy shit, it was amazing, I was skeptical at first, a very action packed game like Borderlands? Turned into a point and click adventure? How the hell was that supposed to work? But holy hell was I wrong. That was probably the most amazing, action packed Telltale game I have ever played, my hands are STILL shaking. This game has overwhelmingly positive reviews on steam, and for good reason. It'll tug at your heartstrings like The Walking Dead, but it will make you laugh your ass off like Sam&Max, and Borderlands, not only that, but it was INSANELY action packed, even more so than the ACTUAL Borderlands games.

On top of it all, the voice actors (Troy Baker, and Laura Bailey) did an amazing job playing their respective characters (Rhys and Fiona). It started off slow, then it got fucking insane, like, I didn't even know what the fuck was going on anymore, but in a GOOD way.

That's all I that really comes to mind at the moment, but I will add more later, but for now, i'm going to take off on my M̛̮̝͔̳̺͔̰̌ͨ͋̍ͩE̖̦͎̬̭̠͇̿͊́͋̒͑A̜̘͇̻̩͈̓T̞̳̜̭ͥ ̶̙̱ͮ̋͆ͅT̶̻͕̺̜͉͐ͯͮ̓͒ͮ͆R͕͔̤̳͐ͭY͞C͎̙͊Į̄̐̇̄̓̄Cͣ̎̀̃ͧL̙͔̃͆͊͆̇E͗̐̒̕ ̜̟͕̮̻̹̾̄̀͒ͫ̈́̓͠ͅȮ̸̤̙͓̥͓͔F̒̓͋҉͓̳̙ ̛̟̻̩ͭ̽̎ͪD̛̲̿̇ͥ̅͗̔̑O͎̥̯̠̙͙̦̕Õ̲̫̱̺̰͈̤ͦͥ̎̈́ͯM̡̯̘̬̼̲͇̠͌ͩͣ̊ͬͣ!̸̿̂ͣ, and go to bed. Happy Holidays everyone.

Comments

• I agree completely. One of the best, if not the best, game from Telltale. It made me obsessed with Borderlands and I can't wait for Episode 2 to see how Fiona and Rhys will deal with upcoming problems :) And the laughter. Wow, was it funny! I was grinning pretty much the entire time.

I have the shiniest meat bicycle.

Happy Holidays :P

• Yeah. And the ride's just getting started.

• "but it was INSANELY action packed, even more so than the ACTUAL Borderlands games."

Not even close

• Agreed, its a great game. Can't wait for Ep.2 :D

• on my M̛̮̝͔̳̺͔̰̌ͨ͋̍ͩE̖̦͎̬̭̠͇̿͊́͋̒͑A̜̘͇̻̩͈̓T̞̳̜̭ͥ ̶̙̱ͮ̋͆ͅT̶̻͕̺̜͉͐ͯͮ̓͒ͮ͆R͕͔̤̳͐ͭY͞C͎̙͊Į̄̐̇̄̓̄Cͣ̎̀̃ͧL̙͔̃͆͊͆̇E͗̐̒̕ ̜̟͕̮̻̹̾̄̀͒ͫ̈́̓͠ͅȮ̸̤̙͓̥͓͔F̒̓͋҉͓̳̙ ̛̟̻̩ͭ̽̎ͪD̛̲̿̇ͥ̅͗̔̑O͎̥̯̠̙͙̦̕Õ̲̫̱̺̰͈̤ͦͥ̎̈́ͯM̡̯̘̬̼̲͇̠͌ͩͣ̊ͬͣ!̸̿̂ͣ, and

Agreed....What is this....

• That game is totally awesome and is just the begenning. :)

• It says MEAT TRICYCLE OF DOOM! But it's all distorted.

on my M̛̮̝͔̳̺͔̰̌ͨ͋̍ͩE̖̦͎̬̭̠͇̿͊́͋̒͑A̜̘͇̻̩͈̓T̞̳̜̭ͥ ̶̙̱ͮ̋͆ͅT̶̻͕̺̜͉͐ͯͮ̓͒ͮ͆R͕͔̤̳͐ͭY͞C͎̙͊Į̄̐̇̄̓̄Cͣ̎̀̃ͧL̙͔̃͆͊͆̇E͗̐̒̕ ̜̟͕̮̻̹̾̄̀͒ͫ̈́̓͠ͅȮ̸̤̙͓̥͓͔F̒̓͋҉͓̳̙ ̛̟̻̩ͭ̽̎ͪD̛̲̿̇ͥ̅͗̔̑O͎̥̯̠̙͙̦̕Õ̲̫̱̺̰͈̤ͦͥ̎̈́ͯM̡̯̘̬̼̲͇̠͌ͩͣ̊ͬͣ!̸̿̂ͣ, and Agreed....What is this....

• I've never seen ANYTHING like the racing scene near the end in ANY Borderlands game.

zeke10 posted: »

"but it was INSANELY action packed, even more so than the ACTUAL Borderlands games." Not even close

• MEAT BUDDIES RIDIN' THE DEATH TRAIN!

It says MEAT TRICYCLE OF DOOM! But it's all distorted.

• PRETEND I'M A GOOD PERSON!

MEAT BUDDIES RIDIN' THE DEATH TRAIN!

• I didn't know what to expect when I heard this was coming but I was very pleased with what we got. It was so much fun. The same thing with TWAU, I had no idea how they would adapt that comic and they did a bang up job. So far, they have been doing great.

• Life comes, life goes, GO GO GO GO

PRETEND I'M A GOOD PERSON!

• I'm not a huge fan of the Borderland games. I've played them and found them entertaining but nothing special. This, however, was one fuck of a good time. Telltale really has this whole interactive television style down cold. TWD, TWAU, GOT, and Borderlands are all insanely fun and surprisingly engaging emotionally. Mixing episodic television and choose your own adventure style story telling together, and then bringing it to the medium of video games was brilliant. In the beginning I had some doubts about how well this style would work. Even after the greatness of TWD. But not anymore. I now firmly believe that Telltale could take any subject matter and turn it into an interactive masterpiece.

• Even Minecraft?

rabscuttle1 posted: »

I'm not a huge fan of the Borderland games. I've played them and found them entertaining but nothing special. This, however, was one fuck of

• Don't know. I've never played it. I don't like Minecraft at all so I've never checked it out, and wasn't even thinking about it when I made my post. I'm sure there are people that think it's a masterpiece, though.

Even Minecraft?

• I only mentioned it because Telltale is making a Minecraft game and most people don't have very high hopes for it...

rabscuttle1 posted: »

Don't know. I've never played it. I don't like Minecraft at all so I've never checked it out, and wasn't even thinking about it when I made my post. I'm sure there are people that think it's a masterpiece, though.

• EAT MY DAGGERBONES!!!

on my M̛̮̝͔̳̺͔̰̌ͨ͋̍ͩE̖̦͎̬̭̠͇̿͊́͋̒͑A̜̘͇̻̩͈̓T̞̳̜̭ͥ ̶̙̱ͮ̋͆ͅT̶̻͕̺̜͉͐ͯͮ̓͒ͮ͆R͕͔̤̳͐ͭY͞C͎̙͊Į̄̐̇̄̓̄Cͣ̎̀̃ͧL̙͔̃͆͊͆̇E͗̐̒̕ ̜̟͕̮̻̹̾̄̀͒ͫ̈́̓͠ͅȮ̸̤̙͓̥͓͔F̒̓͋҉͓̳̙ ̛̟̻̩ͭ̽̎ͪD̛̲̿̇ͥ̅͗̔̑O͎̥̯̠̙͙̦̕Õ̲̫̱̺̰͈̤ͦͥ̎̈́ͯM̡̯̘̬̼̲͇̠͌ͩͣ̊ͬͣ!̸̿̂ͣ, and Agreed....What is this....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.