Soundtrack Suggestions for next Episodes

Hello fellow Telltailors,
I was pretty impressed by the soundtrack of the first episode, especially the gorgeous " Busy Earnin' " by Jungle (were there more songs actually?!).
So I was searching for more music with that special flavour. I found "Run" by Gnarls Barkley.
If you feel that you found something, that fits the style, put it here :)

Comments

• I don't want to come across too fangirly, but I actually have complete faith in Telltale, because so far their choice in music has been nothing short of phenomenal. There are probably some songs I could suggest that fit the overall vibe of the game/the Borderlands' universe itself, but without knowing what will go down in Ep 2 I'm going to just trust that TT will pick the perfect tunes to match the mood and narrative of the game.

Side note, can we give Tales' original score some love as well? Someone uploaded all 51(!!!) songs featured in the first episode to Youtube, and they just get better every time I listen to them!

• Not a suggestion for an upcoming episode (unless we get another race scene), but this would have been a great song for the race in the first episode. Click here

Maybe this for Episode 4 (since it seems that Loader Bot is going to get into a fighting match), it's entitled Robot Fight:
    Robot Fight

• I have Faith in Telltale (see what I did there). I loved the rock country soundtrack they picked for Ep.1 and hope they can continue that with the next couple of episodes :P

• Alt text

I have Faith in Telltale (see what I did there). I loved the rock country soundtrack they picked for Ep.1 and hope they can continue that with the next couple of episodes :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.