Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, The Wolf Among Us

Comments

• Alt text

The day Telltale abandons this series is the day Telltale fucks up entirely. >:(

• In Episode 1, when Colin asks you not to send him back to the farm if you choose the "Tell him what you told Toad" option, then later choose the "Toad" option when he says you was an asshole to everyone this night, Colin will say something like "Are you kidding me? You said you threatened to send him to the farm!"

• the ginger guy was never planned to be the killer originally the ginger guy was actually bigby's deputy but it was scrapped because they decided bigby worked better as a lone wolf

• the patent of Toad´s car is TOADALY

• Found by vivec on the other forums

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• If you rip off the CM's head or kill him at the foundry, when you see Snow the next day you get the option to say "I'm sorry for what I did to the CM." This won't come up if you lock him up or throw him down the well though.

• You also forgot to mention that Shorette wrote the first episode of TWAU along with Ryan Kaufman.

HarjKS posted: »

Nerissa during Episode Four smokes a pack of cigarettes named 'Shorette'. This refers to one of Telltale Games' actual writers named Pierre

• the poor lost kitty :(

Tozzie50 posted: »

The lost cat! gasp If you're a fan of pewdiepie you know what I mean

• I don't know if this is possible in the retail game, but I was messing with the game audio files, and I've found some lines from EP4 when
    Snow is asking Bigby to talk to Bluebeard (instead of Toad).

• It could be on a barrel in a cellar or something.

I could see it appearing in TFTB, but I can't see it appearing in GOT as a processed drink in a medieval setting wouldn't make sense. Well, maybe they could make Ye Olde Banang? I dunno...

• Actually, it's one of the Telltale pets.

Tozzie50 posted: »

The lost cat! gasp If you're a fan of pewdiepie you know what I mean

• At the Foundry you can find these boxes with Names of Fables on them...

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• What?! Where can you find those.

Poogers555 posted: »

At the Foundry you can find these boxes with Names of Fables on them...

• At the Foundry

What?! Where can you find those.

• They're to your left when you enter. You can see the wheel in the back and the light where all the pictures are hung up.

No shit. I mean where in the Foundry lol

• No shit. I mean where in the Foundry lol

dojo32161 posted: »

At the Foundry

• I don't remember seeing this in the final game, are you sure this wasn't one of the things Telltale cut out?

• edited November 2014

Nope just found it today and took screenshots. I was really shocked. When you enter if you keep walking to the left you will find them

I don't remember seeing this in the final game, are you sure this wasn't one of the things Telltale cut out?

• When you walk into the Foundry just walk to the left and you'll find them.
    There is also this coffin.

Alt text

No shit. I mean where in the Foundry lol

• During the opening fight in Ep 5, when jersey is down and you dont hit him with the lamp, Bigby will just throw it away and you can see him standing in a static when Bigby jumps through the portal.

• When Snow and Bigby are discussing Faith's murder on the steps of the Woodlands, and they mention that "there hasn't been a murder in Fabletown in a long time", the two are most likely referring to Gretel's murder at the hands of her brother Hansel. The Fables wiki can go more into detail, but I remember at least some of this is dealt with in the Literals and Kevin Thorne storyline. Just a small reference from the comics, like the cop's scene with Lee in TWD.

• edited November 2014

After the fight with Bloody Mary, The Crooked Man saw Bigby naked.

• edited December 2014

In EP1, in the library, if you examine the Magic Mirror a bunch of times, Bigby will eventually do a funny pose by pointing his fingers up in the air.

If you go to Prince Lawrence's place first in EP1 and tell Snow to focus on what was seen in the mirror, a notice appears, "Snow trusts you more...", which I thought was interesting. Also, if you take Lawrence's gun and examine the gunshot on the wall, you can tell Snow to act like she's pointing a gun at Lawrence.

In EP3, if you choose to go to Crane's apartment first, fail the quick time event when Jack jumps across the bed, and choose silence twice afterwards, Jack will call Bigby a "creepy, f**cking dog-like person".

• Alt text

After the fight with Bloody Mary, The Crooked Man saw Bigby naked.

• Bigby has way to much fun with the mirror

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

In EP1, in the library, if you examine the Magic Mirror a bunch of times, Bigby will eventually do a funny pose by pointing his fingers up i

• edited December 2014

I remember last time when I played this game I spent like 10 minutes in front of this mirror just to see all of those ridiculous poses :D

Bigby has way to much fun with the mirror

• The first one reminds me of Daniel Bryan. Whenever he says "Yes!" He points his fingers up.

Bigby has way to much fun with the mirror

• If you saved Lawrence, he can appear at the trial and yell at the Crooked Man.

• Hmph. When did Katjaa become a detective?

joshua007 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIKUmLoP-bI Very interesting dialoges that probably have to do with the original storyline or just what happened after EP1 with the story we know today

• Yeah, if Lawrence is dead then Holly will do this instead. Lawrence is also at Lily's funeral, you can talk to him about how he is holding up and stuff...

If you saved Lawrence, he can appear at the trial and yell at the Crooked Man.

• lol Bigby has like 4 boxes of stuff and everyone else has 1...

This needs to be resolved in Season 2; seeing all of these boxes labelling all these characters as being in debt... It's way too much to ignore.

• Yep.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Yeah, if Lawrence is dead then Holly will do this instead. Lawrence is also at Lily's funeral, you can talk to him about how he is holding up and stuff...

• I didn't notice this till recently, but Bigby has a picture of Red Riding Hood on his wall.

Alt text

• No one EVER comments on that... Weird

I didn't notice this till recently, but Bigby has a picture of Red Riding Hood on his wall.

• In Ep.2 when trying to open the glamour tube, the picture is of a dear.

• edited December 2014

Throughout the season, the girls are restricted by the ribbons...

In Ep.2 when trying to open the glamour tube, the picture is of a dear.

• edited December 2014

There is an unused, second opening theme song to The Wolf Among Us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iik4hW9Jyno

• Pretty much just the menu theme sped up with techno added...

There is an unused, second opening theme song to The Wolf Among Us. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iik4hW9Jyno

• That would have been a nice ending credits song

There is an unused, second opening theme song to The Wolf Among Us. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iik4hW9Jyno

Sign in to comment in this discussion.