If you were Zer0...

If you were playing Zer0 during the episode 1, how would you have handled things? Would you have been more supportive and protective toward Rhys and Sasha? Or would you have been focusing on your mission? Would you have been using your sword most of the time or using your arsenal of weapons?

Comments

• Well, if Moxxi's giving the mission... Mission it is!

• I am still wondering if Moxxi will reward Zer0 with a Rocket Launcher or something else....

Well, if Moxxi's giving the mission... Mission it is!

• I would have stomped everyone pretty quickly

• "Yes. Innuendo."

I am still wondering if Moxxi will reward Zer0 with a Rocket Launcher or something else....

• Rhys, Sasha, Vaughn, and Fiona's vault hunting careers would come to a very early end due to wanting to see what kind of loot they dropped. I made a habit out of regularly shooting the (invulnerable) NPCs in the regular borderlands games so...

• I would never play as Zero in Borderlands, he has the worst special ability out of all the vault hunters. :)

• Wow all these Zero haters, I played through as him 3 times!
    He's a great class I think, especially if you max out his cunning and bloodshed trees in specific areas.

• And don't forget B0re, never forget B0re...

Wow all these Zero haters, I played through as him 3 times! He's a great class I think, especially if you max out his cunning and bloodshed trees in specific areas.

• Sheeeeit, yeah.

And don't forget B0re, never forget B0re...

• I'd go for the honor of the warrior thing. Zer0 is a ninja for the most part so protecting Rhys and Sasha would show honor.

• If I were Zer0, I'd love myself.

• hell even sniping zer0 was fun and skill requiring

And don't forget B0re, never forget B0re...

• If I was Zer0, I would find the nearest skag and cut it up into a sushi-like roll, just so that I can give it as an honorable welcoming gift to Rhys.

• He's like one of the most powerful though by far

DoubleJump posted: »

I would never play as Zero in Borderlands, he has the worst special ability out of all the vault hunters.

• That's not true, but he is better than Axton and about as good as Maya and Gaige. Salvador and Krieg are far stronger than Zero.

zeke10 posted: »

He's like one of the most powerful though by far

• She will reward him with Sex actually.

"Hard, deep, and powerful"

I am still wondering if Moxxi will reward Zer0 with a Rocket Launcher or something else....

• Wow, bro, you're obsessed with sex.

Smells like sex

is a quote from the ''would you keep it in secret or not'' thread, and it's yours xD

She will reward him with Sex actually. "Hard, deep, and powerful"

• Theres vids of players soloing the raid bosses in less than 20 seconds

That's not true, but he is better than Axton and about as good as Maya and Gaige. Salvador and Krieg are far stronger than Zero.

• I think it is a matter of debate of who is stronger. I think that Krieg is stronger than Zer0 in terms of sheer power. But Zer0 balance his strength with great agility and intelligence, which makes him more dangerous, in my opinion.

That's not true, but he is better than Axton and about as good as Maya and Gaige. Salvador and Krieg are far stronger than Zero.

• <3 While giving it to Rhys. :)

If I was Zer0, I would find the nearest skag and cut it up into a sushi-like roll, just so that I can give it as an honorable welcoming gift to Rhys.

• Gotta love that slick-haired, suave individual. ;)

While giving it to Rhys.

• Fellows, I'm talking about actual gameplay lol. If you pick Zero in Borderlands 2 over the other characters to play as, he has the ability to go invisible for a few seconds until you shoot your gun. That seems pretty weak compared to the other characters special abilities that add a few damage multipliers in very different ways. This is all IMO so please don't bite my head off.

I think it is a matter of debate of who is stronger. I think that Krieg is stronger than Zer0 in terms of sheer power. But Zer0 balance his strength with great agility and intelligence, which makes him more dangerous, in my opinion.

• On easier difficulties yes, but if you fight raid bosses on the hardest difficulty (on OP8), you'll find it hard to kill raid bosses with Zer0 (based on personal experience). You can't even kill Voracidous, unless you're using a very special technique and perfect gear, whereas Salvador can easily kill Voracidous with non-unique weapons. Yes, you can kill Hyperius in a single shot if you're using B0re, but against other bosses Zer0 is just ineffective compared to Salvador or Krieg.

If you merge guns however, every boss can die in seconds.

zeke10 posted: »

Theres vids of players soloing the raid bosses in less than 20 seconds

• Well, if you take certain skills, you can re-enter your invisibility for infinite times and deal tons of damage, since it empowers your attacks.

Fellows, I'm talking about actual gameplay lol. If you pick Zero in Borderlands 2 over the other characters to play as, he has the ability t

• edited December 2014

Um no those vids were on the hardest difficulty. Seriously if you spec him right he was INCREDIBLY powerful

On easier difficulties yes, but if you fight raid bosses on the hardest difficulty (on OP8), you'll find it hard to kill raid bosses with Ze

• nah, thats just how she talks. he will get a unique moxxi rocket launcher 50000 exp and 20K cash

She will reward him with Sex actually. "Hard, deep, and powerful"

• but what if they ARE invulnerable NPCs?

enter image description here

Senrain posted: »

Rhys, Sasha, Vaughn, and Fiona's vault hunting careers would come to a very early end due to wanting to see what kind of loot they dropped. I made a habit out of regularly shooting the (invulnerable) NPCs in the regular borderlands games so...

• zero has the highest damage potential out of all the vault hunters, getting him to do hgih damage just isnt as easy as the salvador point and click tactics.

I would never play as Zero in Borderlands, he has the worst special ability out of all the vault hunters.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited September 2015

If I was Zer0

I would rek Bossanova

With a dank haiku

• If I were him: I will bang moxxi after finishing the mission.

• Old thread suddenly get resurrected?

• edited September 2015

Was reading the comments and didn't realize how old they were till I read yours.....lol

Old thread suddenly get resurrected?

• I wouldn't have been Zer0, ever. I'd been Gaige and steal Rhys' arm and deconstruct it for fun and then if he asked nicely, tricked the shit out of it. But in all seriousness, everyone would've died in the Death Race. I'd be stacking so so so so so so so much Anarchy, I just aim at the ground with my shotgun and everyone would drop dead.

• But does he even have a dick,or at least a human one.

Killah posted: »

If I were him: I will bang moxxi after finishing the mission.

• If I was Zer0 I would make '( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)' face with my mask.

• edited September 2015

I would have probably have used more guns.

• 'Human' part is not important tho. :p A .... is a .... .

ZapThroat posted: »

But does he even have a dick,or at least a human one.

• If I were Zero I would've put this dead thread back into the ground.

• Believe me, I was rather surprise when it suddenly pop back up.

If I were Zero I would've put this dead thread back into the ground.

• Someone got bored and started going back into old threads I guess.

Believe me, I was rather surprise when it suddenly pop back up.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.