I've got a feeling Rhys and Sasha's relationship will either gradually improve or decline?

I think Rhys and Sasha will either gradually become friends or hastily distrust each other in the upcoming episodes, depending on what decisions you made in E1 and future episodes. For instance if you choose to take Vasquez's sleazy deal she will most probably think she was right to distrust you and that are just like all other members of Hyperion who will do anything to make it to the top and that if you are willing to stab your best friend in the back, then you are pretty much going to betray anyone else. On the other hand if you decline the deal then she will probably think that you aren't as bad as the rest of Hyperion.

Comments

• I actually don't care how Rhys and Sasha or Fiona and Vaughn's relationship grow. I'm more interested in how Rhys and Fiona's relationship will grow and how you treat one another affects that

But you could be right, Sasha can completely maybe hate you if you accept the deal from Vasquez or if you don't let her hold the stun baton. And Vaughn could hate Fiona if you don't thank him for saving you during the race.

• It might not even matter. I have a feeling her and Vaughn may die.

• The achievements for the next episode don't seem in their favor.

Also, we don't see them when Rhys and Fiona are taken captive by the Stranger.

It might not even matter. I have a feeling her and Vaughn may die.

• I haven't seen the achievements yet.

The achievements for the next episode don't seem in their favor. Also, we don't see them when Rhys and Fiona are taken captive by the Stranger.

• edited December 2014

I don't have achievments at all :)

• edited December 2014

JamesDalton1995,
    I have that feeling too.

• Rhys and Fiona 4 Life

• I think it will improve. They were kind of flirting while raiding a little high school style but flirting none the less.

• Been looking for a reason to post this..

Alt text

• This is amazing. You have won the Internet today sir.

Alt text

javoris767 posted: »

Been looking for a reason to post this..

• Same.

Booty_Salad posted: »

I don't have achievments at all

• I didn't give Sasha the stun baton but I declined the deal.
    Meh, I don't think the stun baton thing will really matter anyway xD

• Yeah I agree you can't exactly trust her with it after she wants you dead earlier in the episode.

I didn't give Sasha the stun baton but I declined the deal. Meh, I don't think the stun baton thing will really matter anyway xD

• Exactly. I was surprised so many people trusted her when she was pointing her gun at you the whole time... She even threatened me when I refused to give her the stun baton D:

Rousey4000 posted: »

Yeah I agree you can't exactly trust her with it after she wants you dead earlier in the episode.

• I don't think the Stun Baton decision will matter much.

I actually don't care how Rhys and Sasha or Fiona and Vaughn's relationship grow. I'm more interested in how Rhys and Fiona's relationship w

• It should, because it shows how trusting your Rhys is.

Rousey4000 posted: »

I don't think the Stun Baton decision will matter much.

• Yh but he had every right to be distrustful of Sasha, she wanted him dead not long before.

It should, because it shows how trusting your Rhys is.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.