Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, The Wolf Among Us

Comments

• Didn't know Bluebeard was in debt to the CM, cool.

HazzatheMan posted: »

lol Bigby has like 4 boxes of stuff and everyone else has 1... This needs to be resolved in Season 2; seeing all of these boxes labelling all these characters as being in debt... It's way too much to ignore.

• Bluebeard is connected to a lot of other things in the Fables comic; In Werewolves of the Heartlands it turns out he was funding Story City so the Werewolves there could do something for him in the future, but he died before he could put his plan in motion...

He probably had a plan for the CM involving Fabletown, he might not be in debt per se (he is the richest person in Fabletown with billions upon billions of dollars worth of treasure as revealed in the comics) but the CM's ppl might have dirty info on him in case he tried to cheat them or something...

Didn't know Bluebeard was in debt to the CM, cool.

• When Bigby arrives at the Woodland Luxury Apartments in EP1, you can walk back and examine a shoe store sign that references Cinderella.

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• What?! That's so cool, and what sucks is I just finished my 3rd playthrough so I can't try that out ;-;

When Bigby arrives at the Woodland Luxury Apartments in EP1, you can walk back and examine a shoe store sign that references Cinderella.

• Hahhh...precious memories.

I didn't notice this till recently, but Bigby has a picture of Red Riding Hood on his wall.

• Nothing game changing, just a very small observation.

What?! That's so cool, and what sucks is I just finished my 3rd playthrough so I can't try that out ;-;

• Yeah. It was interesting to discover, though.

DoubleJump posted: »

Nothing game changing, just a very small observation.

• I wonder if Bigby still wants to eat her?

Hahhh...precious memories.

• Nice catch

dojo32161 posted: »

The only time Cryer doesn't drive the cab.

• hehehehHEHEHEHEHE

After the fight with Bloody Mary, The Crooked Man saw Bigby naked.

• Not mentioned at all in the comics so I guess not.

I wonder if Bigby still wants to eat her?

• Oh. Good then.

Not mentioned at all in the comics so I guess not.

• edited December 2014

At Bigby and Snow's wedding, when the two of them are leaving for their honeymoon; Red Riding Hood (called Ride for short in the comics) says to Flycatcher that she recognises Bigby from somewhere but can't tell where. Presumably she finds out who he is at some point, but the two of them practically never interact in the whole series!

Oh. Good then.

• The chapter achievements in Ep.4 tell a story.

Achievement 1: Once Upon A Time

Achievement 2: There Was A Wolf

Achievement 3: Who Ruled The Land

Achievement 4: He Was Much Feared

Achievement 5: But Soon He Mended His Evil Way

Last Achievement: And All Were Happy

• Ichabod Crane, Thrushbeard and Briar Rose apartments are located on 11th floor of the Woodlands

• THIS TOTALLY WENT OVER MY HEAD WHEN I PLAYED THE GAME!!

Maximum124 posted: »

These are the references to blue

• It's not that bad, I'd love this song to be used as a teaser music for The Wolf Among Us.

There is an unused, second opening theme song to The Wolf Among Us. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iik4hW9Jyno

• The Notepad Branagin is writing on at the start of ep 2 says, "Asshole"

• Really? That's awesome!

Poogers555 posted: »

The Notepad Branagin is writing on at the start of ep 2 says, "Asshole"

• Love you too, Brannigan!

Poogers555 posted: »

The Notepad Branagin is writing on at the start of ep 2 says, "Asshole"

• The picture board in the last part of the game shows a picture of Snow and Nerissa in front of the business office in the location where Faith's head is discovered. Snow said she did not see anyone there. The color of Nerissa's jeans in the last scene was also a big lightbulb moment, and it is before she even begins to speak.

I've only done one playthrough, so I'm going back to check out some things I can't be sure about. I don't recall if Nerissa always had the black or very dark colored eyebrows as she does in the final season, so I want to look at her again. Those eyebrows stuck out to me, but maybe I just had not noticed them before.

• I'm thinking that these should be tagged as spoilers for those of us who have not read them. Thanks! :)

he says like this weird riddle that tells bigby and blue boy what is going to happen at the farm

• I may be wrong but I think that it would be normal for Lawrence to not know Lily as Faith left Lawrence as was mentioned both by him and in The Book Of Fables on him. Besides....I would think that even if they were together that prostitution wouldn't have come up as a subject of friendly dinner conversations with Lawrence.....At least if I was married and was a working woman I would avoid the subject and everyone/thing that was involved with it.

• QUESTION: Regarding the scene in Bigby's kitchen right after Dr. Swineheart takes the silver shrapnel out.....Did anyone else notice that it seemed like the PERFECT scene for a kiss? Was that intentional? I mean they even has Colin "clichely" interrupt and it seemed like Bigby was rubbing his face in exasperation. Maybe I imagined it.....

• I was ALWAYS wondering about that, seeing as Crane obviously didn't smoke! THANKS.

• Alt text

joshua007 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQyWAxcQXf8 Look this hasn't anything to do with the story but at 0:23, Unused dialog, 0:26 untill 0:30 LOL UNUSED DIALOG LOL!

• Which raises the obvious question...They made a really big uh-oh....It is clearly known thatt Bluebeard is LOADED in the canon...Soooo.....How is he in debt....There is NO way.

Didn't know Bluebeard was in debt to the CM, cool.

• One could really insert a dirt comment here....

I wonder if Bigby still wants to eat her?

• Probably because she never saw Bigby in human for before.....Only in his true form....He may have subconsciously reminded her of the wolf but she never truly recognized it...That is my best guess.

• I think it was that type of scene to being with, but trust Colin to keep canon with the comics :P

BlackDahlia posted: »

QUESTION: Regarding the scene in Bigby's kitchen right after Dr. Swineheart takes the silver shrapnel out.....Did anyone else notice that it

• edited January 2015

If you're mostly mean to Toad, you'll have the option to flip him off in Episode 4.

Alt text

• I think I found this wwwaaayyy more entertaining than I should have.

If you're mostly mean to Toad, you'll have the option to flip him off in Episode 4.

• A bit off topic, but I love the gamer's reactions as the game progresses! :)

When you go to Dee and Dum's office you'll actually see something that Toad says to you in the first episode. Pause the video at 9:20

• What The Hell? When I did this, Bigby ended up giving him the peace sign and then Toad did the same back to him. Maybe it was a glitch with the character animations or something, but I did find it very odd at the time then just went "o.k. weird whatever".

• Sounds like a glitch to me :P

I've been nothing but nice in my playthrough and I never got that option...

(I want my characters to be like me: I'm a nice guy by nature, but I'm not afraid to stand up for myself or others and I will fight back when necessary; so that's what I wanted Lee/Bigby/Clementine to be like)

What The Hell? When I did this, Bigby ended up giving him the peace sign and then Toad did the same back to him. Maybe it was a glitch with

• I was on one of those "lets pick all the choices and see what happens play-through". Perhaps it was a glitch, I play this on the 360 and damn does that console hate telltale games.

Sounds like a glitch to me :P I've been nothing but nice in my playthrough and I never got that option... (I want my characters to be

• The two finger symbol that Toad gives you actually means something else in Britain. It's not a peace sign.

What The Hell? When I did this, Bigby ended up giving him the peace sign and then Toad did the same back to him. Maybe it was a glitch with

• I know that! I live in Britain!!! :P

I still have no idea what the backwards peace sign means though...

The two finger symbol that Toad gives you actually means something else in Britain. It's not a peace sign.

• edited January 2015

The glass shown at the start of EP5 in The Crooked Man's place depicts his story.

Alt text

It's based on an old English nursery rhyme called, "There Was a Crooked Man"

There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile.

He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.

He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,

And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

• edited January 2015

Something is shown for a brief second at the end of EP3 as Bloody Mary is leaving.

Alt text

It seems Tiny Tim wasn't so naive after all.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.