Will Rhys become more powerful and dependable in E2?

Do you think Rhys will become a more powerful protaganist in E2?

Comments

• Oh okay Im not really interested in it, I might play it when they are all out

dojo32161 posted: »

In case you actually don't know he's talking about a character from TFTB.

• Wrong section Rousey.

• Shit only just realised.

Wrong section Rousey.

• In case you actually don't know he's talking about a character from TFTB.

Who?

• Okay I'll try again

Im not really interested in it to be honest though I might play it when they are all released

Your reply was eaten, but good on you waiting for all the episodes, honestly based off the first episode it's going to be a great series. A stellar opening.

• Your reply was eaten, but good on you waiting for all the episodes, honestly based off the first episode it's going to be a great series. A stellar opening.

Who?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited December 2014

I moved the thread to the correct forum and removed the duplicate that you made to avoid confusion.

Rousey4000 posted: »

Shit only just realised.

• I already thought Rhys was a strong character :)

• Thank you, I've wanted to know for a while, how could I become a moderator.

OzzyUK posted: »

I moved the thread to the correct forum and removed the duplicate that you made to avoid confusion.

• I hope he doesn't. Rhys is amazing because he's the exact opposite of that.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Forum users are normally picked by @puzzlebox to become moderators by being helpful and behaving well on the forum. As moderators we can suggest who we think might be a good moderator but the final choice will always be made by @puzzlebox.

Rousey4000 posted: »

Thank you, I've wanted to know for a while, how could I become a moderator.

• Ok thanks.

OzzyUK posted: »

Forum users are normally picked by @puzzlebox to become moderators by being helpful and behaving well on the forum. As moderators we can suggest who we think might be a good moderator but the final choice will always be made by @puzzlebox.

• I'm more interested in what the deal with Vasquez will become and whether Sasha will tell Vaughn

• Indeed. I feel like if we trusted Sasha maybe that will affect if she does tell or not.

Clemenem posted: »

I'm more interested in what the deal with Vasquez will become and whether Sasha will tell Vaughn

• He couldn't snap that bandits neck, he begs Augest for the vault key and everyone leaves him behind. That's his whole stick

Poogers555 posted: »

I already thought Rhys was a strong character

• ^ THIS

When I saw the very first trailer for the game (released all the way back in 2013) I assumed that Rhys was just another suave Hyperion douchebag, but when the proper episode trailer came out and showed him awkwardly fan-girling over Zer0 my entire opinion of him changed.

I love that Rhys is constantly ricocheting between his sleazy Hyperion facade and his awkward, bumbling side; and I love that we as a player get to control which of those personalities is more prominent. It's a really interesting dynamic, that works brilliantly with the whole 'unreliable narrator' shtick, and one I hope TT continues to explore.

I hope he doesn't. Rhys is amazing because he's the exact opposite of that.

• He shall gain the power to digistruct Loader Bots with his arm.

• I do agree it helps add a comedy side to the series, that I think Telltale has managed to pull off very well.

I hope he doesn't. Rhys is amazing because he's the exact opposite of that.

• What you just said, HJ. One of my fears before the game was released was that Rhys was unlikable and that his personality is only that of a typical Hyperion jerk. I was filled with joy when you could play Rhys as a relatively nice guy and a doucheback toward others, which I am only treating toward enemies. The fact that we get to choose how he can treat people, adds a lot of depth toward his character.

And the fact that he is a Hyperion who can treat people nicely is already something special. :)

^ THIS When I saw the very first trailer for the game (released all the way back in 2013) I assumed that Rhys was just another suave Hype

• I agree its nice to be able to pick whether he is a Hyperion scumbag 24/7 or a friendly guy who is misjudged as being a Scumbag because he has a job working for a evil corperation. It is weird that Sasha and Fiona are very hostile towards Vaughn and Rhys when they are the ones who tried to screw them over, deep down they are very much alike, but they are no were near ready to admit it yet.

What you just said, HJ. One of my fears before the game was released was that Rhys was unlikable and that his personality is only that of a

• Powerful protagonist? If you mean strength wise and badassery (if thats a word), than no. I love Rhys for who he is, and because he's not like unlike other BL protagonists. If you mean character development and the whole situation with the Jack AI, then yes. I think so and hope.

Alt text

• I hope not.

Part of what made the character great is that he's not a bad@ss. Some of the funniest moments in the first episode are when he tries to be an action hero and fails.

• Not every strong guy can snap someone's neck you know.

Talimancer posted: »

He couldn't snap that bandits neck, he begs Augest for the vault key and everyone leaves him behind. That's his whole stick

• Yeah, he'll probably be a lot more useful but a lot more dangerous.

• His skill tree has one skill: STUN BATON

Powerful protagonist? If you mean strength wise and badassery (if thats a word), than no. I love Rhys for who he is, and because he's not li

• When he tried kill the bandit I was surprised he didn't use his electronic arm.

prink34320 posted: »

Not every strong guy can snap someone's neck you know.

• Yeah but this isn't real life. In a Video Game every character and their grandmother's can snap someone neck, in comparison with Sasha he is the weaker character, physically.

prink34320 posted: »

Not every strong guy can snap someone's neck you know.

• Two skills!

Have you forgotten Rhys' son so soon? Loader Bot summoning FTW!

His skill tree has one skill: STUN BATON

• Loader bots were so easy to kill, his son must be special.

Scaeva posted: »

Two skills! Have you forgotten Rhys' son so soon? Loader Bot summoning FTW!

• I do like the way his weak combat skills add to the comedy side of the series.

Powerful protagonist? If you mean strength wise and badassery (if thats a word), than no. I love Rhys for who he is, and because he's not li

Sign in to comment in this discussion.