Tales From The Borderlands- Welcome Back to Pandora (Again) Trailer Discussion

2»

Comments

• ...I can just feel the conspiracy... :P

I'm a Leftie too! That's definitely not why Rhys is though. Definitely Probably.

• I don't think that they are supposed to look like Troy Baker or Laura Bailey, but I do have a theory about Fiona.

She changed from her initial appearance in that first trailer. Her face was a little more square and "masculine", which makes me think that they may have originally been going for an actor with a deeper voice. And for whatever reason, they ended up having Laura Bailey instead, who has a reasonably high voice. Fiona's appearance has definitely been made more round and "feminine"

I'm probably rambling on about nothing again though :P

Now that I think about it, Fiona and Rhys resembles their voice actors in a way. Am I the only one thinking this way?

• I find Laura Bailey's voice quite deep for a woman, actually.

Trentest0 posted: »

I don't think that they are supposed to look like Troy Baker or Laura Bailey, but I do have a theory about Fiona. She changed from her in

• edited February 2015

Her natural voice is a little higher than the one she does for this game, but I really love the deeper one she uses for TFTBL (as well as in Skyrim and Saints Row).

Miklaus posted: »

I find Laura Bailey's voice quite deep for a woman, actually.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.