Fiona or Sasha?

Hey guys. Hope you all had an awesome holiday season.

Just curious as to who everyone likes the most out of the two after the first episode?

For me, it has to be Sasha. Just because her and Rhys' chemistry made me laugh so much. Plus, she's cute when she's angry. Like a puppy.

Comments

• edited April 2015

I like Fiona a lot better, I dunno why but I don't really like Sasha all that much. A̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶e̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶s̶y̶.̶

EDIT: Not heresy anymore, LONG LIVE RHYIONA, THE ONE TRUE SHIP

• Fellow heretic, I hear your call. I'm not a big fan of Sasha, either.

Green613 posted: »

I like Fiona a lot better, I dunno why but I don't really like Sasha all that much. A̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶e̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶s̶y̶.̶ EDIT: Not heresy anymore, LONG LIVE RHYIONA, THE ONE TRUE SHIP

• Ayyyy B]

Rock114 posted: »

Fellow heretic, I hear your call. I'm not a big fan of Sasha, either.

• This is the only Fiona I need.

Alt text

• To hard to decide...hmmm...I guess, for now, it would be Sasha. A great character design with such a mean spirited personality, she's awesome, but then the same could be said about Fiona.

• Sasha. Rhys and Sasha, the urban duo.

• Fiona, I think Sasha is just ok

• Character? Or Prettier? In that case Sasha for both

• edited January 2015

Team Fiona

(Edit, I just realised you can't hashtag ironically here...)

• I don't mind Sasha, but I like Fiona better.

I like Fiona a lot better, I dunno why but I don't really like Sasha all that much. A̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶e̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶s̶y̶.̶ EDIT: Not heresy anymore, LONG LIVE RHYIONA, THE ONE TRUE SHIP

• edited January 2015

Just put a space before the number sign.

#TeamFiona

TeamFiona

See, it works ^_^

Team Fiona (Edit, I just realised you can't hashtag ironically here...)

• #TeamFiona

Aha - thanks, Kiddo!

Alt text

Just put a space before the number sign. #TeamFiona TeamFiona See, it works ^_^

• probably Fiona , dont get me wrong i like sasha too ,but fiona is better

• I can't choose. (In other words, I refuse to choose.)

• I love both of them

• #TeamFiona

Team Fiona (Edit, I just realised you can't hashtag ironically here...)

• Sasha for me.

• Fiona. She's just perfect to me.
    I like Sasha but I don't LOVE her, y'know what I mean.

(btw it's kinda funny because I don't really like Sasha when I'm playing as Rhys but when I'm playing as Fiona I like her. I guess I'm really into my characters xD)

• edited January 2015

Fiona,I'm always interested with short haired girls and full eyeliners,they look cuter,especially the flirty one,also I like her sarcastic attitude.

• Then why are you playing Telltale Games? :P jk

Dapnee posted: »

I can't choose. (In other words, I refuse to choose.)

• Heh, I know what you mean by that. It was interesting when Telltale decided to switch sidekicks during the third act of the episode. :)

Fiona. She's just perfect to me. I like Sasha but I don't LOVE her, y'know what I mean. (btw it's kinda funny because I don't really li

• I adore them both so far. It might have something to do with them both being played by voice actors I love, though! (seriously, this game is chock full of so many of my favorite voice actors!!!) I wasn't sure I was going to like Sasha, but after the whole pinky-promise bit, I was smitten with her character.

• I like both of them, but Fiona is my favorite of the two.

• I like both, but I think Fiona is better

• edited January 2015

They both had their moments, but I might go with Sasha at this point. She's had more of a chance to open up a bit during her section with Rhys.

• Fiona. I can't stand Sasha.

• Fiona is better looking but sasha seems to have more chemistry with Rhys. Though if either one happens, I'm fine with it :P

• Fiona because she's the playable one and she's voiced by Laura Bailey.

• More likable? Sasha.

More pretty? Fiona.

• Oh? Why? (Just curious)

Gary-Oak posted: »

Fiona. I can't stand Sasha.

• I'm not sure of his reasons but my reasons for not like Sasha is that she seemed too bossy/over confident of themselves. People like that piss me off for some reason.

Oh? Why? (Just curious)

• Fiona in both personality and looks IMO

• When you have this face looking at you, you can't help but fall in love. :D

Alt text

Fiona in both personality and looks IMO

• Oh come on. Just look at that face and try and say no.

Alt text

When you have this face looking at you, you can't help but fall in love.

• edited January 2015

Gosh.......I feel conflicted now.

No wonder they are related, they both got beautiful smiles. :D

Oh come on. Just look at that face and try and say no.

• I can say no. In fact, I said it in the game. Bitch ain't touchin' MY stun baton.

Oh come on. Just look at that face and try and say no.

• Yeah. The only time I disliked Sasha is when she was only with Rhys (while Fiona and Vaughn were racing), she was pointing a gun at Rhys the whole time and talked to him like he was weak, i don't really know how to explain it xD I know Rhys is from Hyperion and Sasha didn't trust him but Rhys wasn't gonna do anything.

I'm not sure of his reasons but my reasons for not like Sasha is that she seemed too bossy/over confident of themselves. People like that piss me off for some reason.

• Every time i look at her it's as if she's screaming "I AM THE BIGGEST BITCH OF ALL TIME".

Oh? Why? (Just curious)

• Agreed :p

Rock114 posted: »

I can say no. In fact, I said it in the game. Bitch ain't touchin' MY stun baton.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.