What Happens to Sasha and Vaughn?

Well in the beginning (or ending), both Fiona and Rhys are kidnapped in their new clothing and telling their tale about the Gortys Project. However there is no sign of Vaughn or Sasha? When Fiona mentions Sasha, she doesn't seem that saddened neither does Rhys with Vaughn? So that doesn't outright tell me they died.

Do they go missing? Do they die? What do you think happens to them?

Comments

• I can see one of three options here.

1. The group split to look for something (probably Fiona, maybe something to do with the vault). This leaves an opportunity for Vaughn and Sasha busting us out (which is always welcome).

2. This was a planned thing to happen. Fiona and Ryhs are playing bait to either lure this mystery man away so the other two can find the vault/capture the masked individual (Vaughn then becomes Velma and exclaims Jinkies as they lift the mask to find out it's the Skag he and Ryhs ran over). (And Ryhs gets the option to complain the dirt kicking was going a bit far.)

3. Vaughn and Sasha are really hurt. The two are shown to be getting in trouble in the preview so far (at least Vaughn). Fiona is upset you two left the guys behind, rushes ahead and Ryhs slowly follows behind.

I kind of dislike the last one cause it almost keeps the two out of the picture, and I really like them and feel that'd down step their rolls. But whatever TellTale chooses, it will more than likely be something left field (or they could just break my heart :') ).

• It'd be a good plot-twist if this was a planned thing to happen.

Dapnee posted: »

I can see one of three options here. * The group split to look for something (probably Fiona, maybe something to do with the vault). Th

• I think it could go down the path of the group disintegrating based on your choices as Rhys and Fiona. In the first episode, both characters had a decision that would have affected their relationship with the respective supporting characters (Rhys talking to Vasquez with Sasha listening in/ Fiona could have gone after money instead of helping Vaughn). Plus, in my preview, it showed Sasha looking angry for a sec, and then her pushing Fiona against a wall aggressively. This points to the idea of the team being affected by player choices, and I think this is a path that Telltale would favour.
    Bad choices could lead to Rhys and Fiona being deserted by their team permanently, and "good" choices might lead on to one of Dapnee's ideas above.

• Just FYI, the preview actually shows Sasha pressing Janey Springs against a wall (a character from TPS).

Someguy12 posted: »

I think it could go down the path of the group disintegrating based on your choices as Rhys and Fiona. In the first episode, both characters

• Yeah, I hadn't thought of that, but it'd actually fit in really well, and work with the whole unreliable narrator schtick - just another con job on Pandora...

I actually really want this to happen now!

HarjKS posted: »

It'd be a good plot-twist if this was a planned thing to happen.

• It cant be anything too bad or Rhys and Fiona would be more upset. In spite of being kidnapped, they seem to be in more less good humor.

• Well, with both Fiona and Rhys kidnapped I dont see how it rises question of Sasha and Vaughn being missing.

In contrary, its Fiona and Rhys that are missing. We are just seeing things from wrong perspective. Sasha and Vaughn are where Fiona and Rhys should be too, but we dont know that part of story yet.

• I don't think it will be a Saves Vaughn or Save Sasha thing, because it would be weird considering the fact Rhys and Fiona would be closer to one than another. I know its technically "My Rhys" or "My Fiona" but it would still be weird IMO.

I think that they are still alive and are just preoccupied during that time.

• Oh damn, will need to find a video for the preview. Thanks for pointing it out

Just FYI, the preview actually shows Sasha pressing Janey Springs against a wall (a character from TPS).

• Well, if you were playing Rhys, there has been some hints at a possible RhysxSasha, so that would make a difference

I don't think it will be a Saves Vaughn or Save Sasha thing, because it would be weird considering the fact Rhys and Fiona would be closer

• Well, they can be either alive or dead. If they are still living then they can be with the protagonists (were before the masked guy kidnapped them) or went for to discover their own journey or something. << In that case the second season (if they're planning on making it) wouldn't be a bad start in their perspective.
    They can be dead because of our choices, they had to die or they are gonna die in the present for RESONS.
    Imo there's a chance that Vaughn dies, there's the 3rd episode's cover picture what shows us a lady+knife in Vaughn's hand -- looking at that shirt sleeve, that's probably his.

• I will be genuinely surprised if both characters survive to the end of the game.

Or even worse, if there's a choice that forces the player to save one and let the other die, then that means even the surviving one is branded Determinant. And we all know in a Telltale game, that's code for "They're ultimately going to be completely irrelevant to the story from now on".

Sign in to comment in this discussion.