Season Pass issue with bundle?

I recently purchased the Telltale Games Collection for my Xbox One, which includes the complete games of The Wolf Among Us, both seasons of The Walking Dead, and includes the first episodes of Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones, with season passes for each. Everything seems to have downloaded except the Season Pass for Tales from the Borderlands, but it may have been because I had bought the first episode of it prior to buying the bundle. Is this the case? I'd like to not have to pay for Episode 2 when it releases, considering I already payed for it, so if anybody has any ideas on how I could fix this would be tremendously helpful.

Comments

• How does a season pass download? Do you mean it doesn't show as paid?

• Precisely.

pcharl01 posted: »

How does a season pass download? Do you mean it doesn't show as paid?

• Are you saying that it shows that you haven't paid for the season pass for both TFTB and GoT? In that case, I would contact Telltale Support.

• Everything downloaded besides the TFTB season pass. I clicked 'manage' and it shows the GoT season pass as downloaded but not the TFTB season pass, which is bothersome.

Are you saying that it shows that you haven't paid for the season pass for both TFTB and GoT? In that case, I would contact Telltale Support.

• Maybe you just have to download it again, but if asks you to pay hit cancel and contact Telltale Support.

Everything downloaded besides the TFTB season pass. I clicked 'manage' and it shows the GoT season pass as downloaded but not the TFTB season pass, which is bothersome.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.