August is similar to Nate from TWD

2»

Comments

• edited January 2015

I just wanted to say they are two very different people.

Anyway, I think Sasha and August relationship is more like being sexual and them becoming into couple. We see that by strong tension when Fiona talk to Avgust first time, precieded by kiss between Sasha and August which can be interpeted in only one way after Fiona's silence. She is here reacting more like Sasha sister then being into her role.

So, he is listening Sasha because he is kind of his girlfriend or becoming one. Sasha actually used sex to win August to her agenda and then she dumped him. August was in fact scammed by professional scammer, which Sasha really is. Totally uncompairable to Nate-Rusell relashionship to the point this being very unappropriate comparisson, to say at least.

Clemenem posted: »

Nate doesn't need followers. He goes his own way and is his own man. August is more mercenary type. He wanted Sasha along and was willing to

• That's not what I meant. The point is they are two men trying to survive that try and trust and care about someone but both get duped and abandoned.

I just wanted to say they are two very different people. Anyway, I think Sasha and August relationship is more like being sexual and them

• I guess you haven't played "Nate kept you around" option to see other side of it, when Rusell decided to stick with Nate and got creeped by madman at the end.

(around 2:30)

That's not what I meant. The point is they are two men trying to survive that try and trust and care about someone but both get duped and abandoned.

• I played both but Russell still appears at the camp at the 400th day implying he abandoned him anyway.

I guess you haven't played "Nate kept you around" option to see other side of it, when Rusell decided to stick with Nate and got creeped by madman at the end. (around 2:30)

• Could be. But we don't really know what happened. Could be other way around, Nate abandoning Rusell for some reason. They obviously had their differences. It's not so important who breaks it at the end. It was obviously disfunctional.

I played both but Russell still appears at the camp at the 400th day implying he abandoned him anyway.

• I think thats a bit too charitable for either but especially Nate.

• Why overexposed? If they're good and they like to work, why is it a bad thing to have them Ina lot of projects?

J-Master posted: »

Even though he's overexposed, I'm glad Telltale got him, really great voice actor.

• It's not bad, it's just, some people might be annoyed that Nolan is almost in EVERYTHING and kind of plays the same role every time, even though I don't agree with that.

KCohere posted: »

Why overexposed? If they're good and they like to work, why is it a bad thing to have them Ina lot of projects?

• I'm not sure being pitiable is a positive character trait specifically.

Bokor posted: »

Hell, zombies themselves are still pitiful in that they are victims of a horrific compulsion beyond their control. George Romero's zombies

• Oogie Boogie is just pure bad. He wants to eat Santa Clause ffs. He doesn't lead. He tells Lock, Shock and Barrel to do simple tasks because he is feared.

Flog61 posted: »

All three of those have been or are in respected positions and have shown the ability to lead. Like it or not, the world is never as black and white as 100% good and 100% evil.

• Oogie Boogie commands 3 children to do his bidding, he almost prevented holidays from continuing their existence, in Kingdom Hearts he controls Heartless.

Queen of Hearts commands the Cards and White Rabbit, she has her own court and an army, she cuts off the heads of anyone she despises and falsely accuses them most of the time.

Captain Hook continuously tries to kill Peter Pan and tries to steal pixie dust from fairies so that he may get to the real world and escape NeverLand, he controls pirates and steals, in Kingdom Hearts he controls Heartless.

The ability to lead isn't necessarily a positive trait as these 3 can lead but the way they use their leadership powers isn't exactly good.

All three of those have been or are in respected positions and have shown the ability to lead. Like it or not, the world is never as black and white as 100% good and 100% evil.

• How about:

Lady Tremaine

The Siamese Cats

Queen Grimhilde

• Kingdom Hearts <3

prink34320 posted: »

Oogie Boogie commands 3 children to do his bidding, he almost prevented holidays from continuing their existence, in Kingdom Hearts he contr

• True dat, in any other story handsome jack would have been the hero.

Bokor posted: »

Handsome Jack? Heroic, charismatic, powerful, up against a bunch of bloodthirsty monsters and savages. I honestly don't think he's evil

Sign in to comment in this discussion.