Happy, sad, or what ending?

So I know we are only at episode 1, but do you think that Tales will have a happy or sad ending. I think it will probably be a happy ending.

Comments

• The Make It Rain Ending, of course.

Alt text

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

Any ending involving Rhys x Sasha, Loader Bot, and Vasquez being...Vasquez-y is a good ending for me.

I don't think they will get any money, and be left from square one, except with the vault empty and no Gortsys Project to save them. So sad?

• Definitely "what" ending.

• Bittersweet ending would be the best

• Yeah. A cheesy EVERYTHING WORKED OUT OKAY kind of ending would probably make me gag, but an ending that's too harsh wouldn't match the tone.

HarjKS posted: »

Bittersweet ending would be the best

• edited January 2015

I'd want an ending that would leave me to be extremely confused, you get what I'm saying?

You know, an ending that would make me go "WTF".

• Like with TWAU? :3

Sk0urges posted: »

I'd want an ending that would leave me to be extremely confused, you get what I'm saying? You know, an ending that would make me go "WTF".

• Something like that, yeah.

Except with explosions or some other cool shit, because let's be real here, it's freakin' Borderlands.

• The main story from the Borderland's games have a somewhat "we did it!" ending, but then left a cliffhanger at the last scene displaying "looks like there's more work to do". Perhaps Telltale will follow that trend.

• As long as the Loader Bot is alive, it will be a happy ending. Long live the Loader Bot.

• Bittersweet ending would seem suitable.

• It would be cool if they had a serious real ending and an ending Rhys does up or something.

• It has to match the tone of the Borderlands series, so I don't think we'll get anything too dark. Dark works with series like The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones, but wouldn't really match the tone of Borderlands.

• A funny ending what I would like. After the protagonists finished the story maybe they would starve to death or the masked person takes off the mask and reveals itself -- Sasha or Vaughn -- saying: Ah, guys we're just messing with ya. Or cliffhanger, or a reference to another Borderlands game (like in the Pre-Sequel's ending) But let the ending be happy, just a freaking happy ending is all I want.

• With Handsome Jack's glorious return to human form, setting him up as the antagonist in BL3 (maybe with Rhys by his side)?

...Hey, a person can dream, right?

But seriously, I'd love to see an ambivalent/bittersweet ending that utilises the best parts of the Borderlands' tone - genuinely shocking/horrifying/upsetting events juxtaposed against outright hilarity. (Or for anyone who played BL2, 'The Roland/Jack milkshake moment').

Sign in to comment in this discussion.