Gags you want to happen and ideas

Basically post your ideas for a gag to happen in Tales from the Borderlands. Anything from a dialogue joke to a physical joke. I personally really want to see Rhys act like a bad ass with a gun, just to shoot it off with the kick back smacking him in the face.

Alt text

My amazing Gif :P

Comments

• Lol i could totally see that happening to Rhys. I would like to see someone use a fake mustache as a disguise and actually fooling everybody .

Alt text

• A bunch of Pyscho's spontaneously breaking into a musical number. (Much in the same way of the War song from Sam and Max.)

If Rhys breaks his arm, just have it limply there at his side, the group trying to make him do something like drive and he's like, "Can I have a hand over here? .... Preferably an arm, OR SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THIS!"

• edited January 2015

If Handsome Jack has any control over Rhys's mechanical arm I really want a 'stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself' moment.

• Slapfight

• Three things:

-Loader Bot can optionally explode every episode.

-Rhys can attempt to flirt with Sasha and fail (not ultimately though)

-Rhys attempts to drive a car over a canyon and instead of the car making it, the car falls into the canyon.

• I want more gags based on father/son relationship between Rhys and Loader bot. :D

• edited January 2015

I think we should see a destroyed Maimtron 9000 on Pandora.

"Oh, so that's where that went!"

• edited January 2015

I want the option to punch someone with Rhys every episode, and each time it's slightly more effective.

Episode 1: Punches bandit to no effect, nearly breaks hand.

Episode 2: Punches someone to no effect, hurts himself slightly.

Episode 3: Punches someone to no real effect, but distracts them long enough for something awesome to happen.

Episode 4: Punches someone to some moderate effect: "Ow!", causes them to stumble/lose their footing, etc.

Episode 5: Punches someone (like Vazques), knocks them on their ass.

• The classic slipping on a banana peel would be nice. :P

• I would love to see Steve!

• running jokes are the best!

Bralef posted: »

I want the option to punch someone with Rhys every episode, and each time it's slightly more effective. Episode 1: Punches bandit to no e

• I really want Handsome Jack to tease and annoy Rhys all the time. Like Handsome Jack commentating on everything he sees and laugh out loud in Rhys's head like 'Oh god did you see her face? She was so ugly HAHA' xD

• I want a scene where Rhys and Loader Bot act like a long lost family, the classic slow motion-run towards each other with open arm and teary eyes scene.

• Like the way Nail talks to Piccolo in DBZ Abridged xD

I really want Handsome Jack to tease and annoy Rhys all the time. Like Handsome Jack commentating on everything he sees and laugh out loud in Rhys's head like 'Oh god did you see her face? She was so ugly HAHA' xD

• HEYOOO!

Alt text

Dalek93 posted: »

I would love to see Steve!

• Yeah, I want it to be like BL2 where he's just randomly interjecting with hilarious insults/random asides.

I really want Handsome Jack to tease and annoy Rhys all the time. Like Handsome Jack commentating on everything he sees and laugh out loud in Rhys's head like 'Oh god did you see her face? She was so ugly HAHA' xD

• Jack singing pop songs so that they get stuck in Ryhs' head, to the point he has to wonder if it's Jack singing or it's just his brain doing it.

• if gaige ever shows up i want some gag involving deathtrap and it almost killing rhys

• More Loader Bot, he's a gag himself

Handsome Jack annoying Rhys

Something epic as Jack attacking Sanctuary in BL2. I just got to this moment and it was soooooo epic

• I'd like to see an interaction between Rhys and Loaderbot where they play catch. Similar to that of Buzz and Zurg from Toy Story:

Alt text

• I remember this moment, I was having a big smile on my face because I was like 'Oh my god it's so awesoooooome' xD

Crips posted: »

More Loader Bot, he's a gag himself Handsome Jack annoying Rhys Something epic as Jack attacking Sanctuary in BL2. I just got to this moment and it was soooooo epic

• Or Sam and Clem in S2EP1.

Ah, memories.

I'd like to see an interaction between Rhys and Loaderbot where they play catch. Similar to that of Buzz and Zurg from Toy Story:

• Nothing says "I love you" like a nice ol' bite to the arm.

Crips posted: »

Or Sam and Clem in S2EP1. Ah, memories.

• Although Im not a star wars fan, it would be funny if there was a I am your father type thing with Rhys

• Alt text

Found what Rhys would like like driving the car:

Three things: -Loader Bot can optionally explode every episode. -Rhys can attempt to flirt with Sasha and fail (not ultimately though)

• Just had the perfect idea -

Handsome Jack takes over Rhys for some time and Loader Bot tries to kill him saying "You killed my father!" and then HJ says "No Loaderbot... I am your father."

GOD that would be perfect XD

Poogers555 posted: »

Although Im not a star wars fan, it would be funny if there was a I am your father type thing with Rhys

• "Your father was seduced by Handsome Jack side of Hyperion. He's more AI than man, twisted and evil. When that happened, the good man that was your father was destroyed. So what I've told you is true, from a certain point of view."

-Vaughn

Just had the perfect idea - Handsome Jack takes over Rhys for some time and Loader Bot tries to kill him saying "You killed my father!" and then HJ says "No Loaderbot... I am your father." GOD that would be perfect XD

• I can so see that happening XD

• I just want to see Vasquez reference another Patrick Warburton character, like Brock Samson or Kronk. I laugh my butt off at actor allusions ^^

• Rhys and Vaughn learning to use guns and they be all like:

Alt text

Oh oh, Fiona giving Rhys a Lightning punch! [because Troy Baker also voiced Snow, and Laura Bailey was Seraaaaah! XD]

Alt text

And Vasquez gets his own DLC: Hugo's New Groove.

Alt text

• That would mean Vaughn is dead D:

"Your father was seduced by Handsome Jack side of Hyperion. He's more AI than man, twisted and evil. When that happened, the good man that was your father was destroyed. So what I've told you is true, from a certain point of view." -Vaughn

• edited January 2015

*Knock knock

Bandit: Who's there?

*Girlish exited giggling can be heard.

*Bandit is just about to open the door when a massive explosion can be heard behind it

Bandit: WHAT IN THE FUCK?!!

Sasha: Rhys, I was just about to tell you were holding the Rocket launcher wrong way, you idiot!

Rhys: Oops...

*The group's vehicles and all stuff can be seen burning behind them

• Large group of bandit appear from the building and the group in taken prisoners and everybody hates Rhys.
  • A different Vault Hunter being showcased in every episode, with Rhys fangirling over each of them.

• So I was listening to Busy Earnin' for the millionth time earlier (damn I love that song) and I had an idea. Since they're probably gonna keep using that song for the credits, I thought it would be hilarious if for one of the episodes they had Jack singing the song instead while forcing an annoyed Rhys to join in during the credits. :P

• Troy Baker would have to pretend to suck at singing as he's actually hella good at it.

Deadpoolian posted: »

So I was listening to Busy Earnin' for the millionth time earlier (damn I love that song) and I had an idea. Since they're probably gonna ke

• Ahahaha - Yes!

Initially I was really, really hoping that we'd get a different credits song every time (despite it, no doubt, being a logistical nightmare), but I just don't think they're ever going to top Busy Earnin' - it's pure perfection. I absolutely adore all the main-game BL opening credits/songs (particularly BL2), but Tales blew them all out of the water!

Deadpoolian posted: »

So I was listening to Busy Earnin' for the millionth time earlier (damn I love that song) and I had an idea. Since they're probably gonna ke

• It was amazing, really hope they have an awesome intro like that for every episode! I agree it is just so perfect for Tales its like it was made for it. Cannot stop listening to it and just raving every time.

Ahahaha - Yes! Initially I was really, really hoping that we'd get a different credits song every time (despite it, no doubt, being a log

• yea please don't change it, it's awesome =)

• I hope they use songs from ALL of Jungle's album, because many of them are terrific (Time, Heat, Julia) All would make great credits songs

Ahahaha - Yes! Initially I was really, really hoping that we'd get a different credits song every time (despite it, no doubt, being a log

Sign in to comment in this discussion.