Loader Bot: "I'm the GODDAMN Loader Bot BITCH!"

Alt text

• What happened to @Gunab?

eRock92 posted: »

And this is why we need @Gunab back... sobs

• This line HAS to happen now!

J-Master posted: »

Bandit: "What are you?!" Loader Bot: "I'm the GODDAMN Loader Bot BITCH!"

• Hey guys, I just thought of something! We should call ourselves the #Loaderbros

• Loaderbros 4 life

Hey guys, I just thought of something! We should call ourselves the #Loaderbros

• Chaingun loaderbot is superior. Shield loaderbot inferior.

• Chaingun and Grenades combo is best combo.

Tale posted: »

Chaingun loaderbot is superior. Shield loaderbot inferior.

• No, all loaderbros are equal.

Tale posted: »

Chaingun loaderbot is superior. Shield loaderbot inferior.

• Judge a Loaderbot not by the weapons of it's exterior, but by the character of it's interior.

No, all loaderbros are equal.

• "War...What is it good for?"

Judge a Loaderbot not by the weapons of it's exterior, but by the character of it's interior.

• I was thinking more on the line of #Broderbots

Hey guys, I just thought of something! We should call ourselves the #Loaderbros

• Nah, Shield and Grenades is the most awesome combo.

Alt text

Alt text

Chaingun and Grenades combo is best combo.

• When Loader Bot first appeared, I was just expecting the typical emotionless robot thing, not an actual character. I'm so happy I was wrong. I think the greatest thing about him is no matter how many times he dies, it doesn't matter. Yvette can always send another one down.

• Hell no I hate loader bot telltale take him out now

Shush people, try avoiding love for "our homie L.B" or else telltale will-literally-destroy him off.

• She can't send another one down. After the deal with August went bad, Rhys and Vaughn were blacklisted up on Helios and Hyperion began watching Yvette because of her association with them. She literally can't be seen talking to them, let alone sending a second loader bot down to help them.

When Loader Bot first appeared, I was just expecting the typical emotionless robot thing, not an actual character. I'm so happy I was wrong.

• Yeah, and if you let Loader Bot explode, she does not send another one - the previous one's AI was moved into another body. So she technically could send him or the loader did it himself.

Rock114 posted: »

She can't send another one down. After the deal with August went bad, Rhys and Vaughn were blacklisted up on Helios and Hyperion began watch

• Thats even better.

I was thinking more on the line of #Broderbots

• the loader did it himself.

...I bet he did it himself.

Crips posted: »

Yeah, and if you let Loader Bot explode, she does not send another one - the previous one's AI was moved into another body. So she technically could send him or the loader did it himself.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.