A simple request concerning exclusive loot

So, apparently there's going to be some exclusive loot available for the Pre-Sequel because of Tales. Since we know it'll be given to us in the form of SHiFT codes, is it possible to implement this loot into Borderlands 2 as well? The games have the exact same engine and both use SHiFT, so I don't see a big problem with this.

Why? Because every day, more people play Borderlands 2 than TPS (that's what Steam stats say). I'm one of those people who simply can't enjoy TPS, but I still play BL2 nearly every day.

EDIT: for some reason, I can't remove the spoiler tag from the post. Sorry about that.

Comments

• I believe new items can't be added to BL2 due to console memory limitations. So anything that they could give to BL2 should already be ingame.

• Really? I'm pretty sure they have space for a gun or two, that's not much data to deal with. And even if they couldn't do it on console, they could at least do it on PC.

Noodlepoop posted: »

I believe new items can't be added to BL2 due to console memory limitations. So anything that they could give to BL2 should already be ingame.

• Dude, you're talking about the company that hasn't FIXED the head unlocks between Poker Night 2 and BL2, let alone this one staying open for rewards. I wouldn't see how the PC version of 2 couldn't handle it. I can't say anything for the console versions. I'm interested to see if it's just heads, or guns.

(I really wanted that max head for Gaige :'( )

• Yeah, so very true. It's unrealistic to expect anything from Gearbox lately, they're probably the absolute worst company when it comes to patching bugs. The "fixes" for the Pre-Sequel were so stupid I honestly thought they were made by someone who's never played the game before.

Dapnee posted: »

Dude, you're talking about the company that hasn't FIXED the head unlocks between Poker Night 2 and BL2, let alone this one staying open for

• (I really wanted that max head for Gaige :'( )

Poker Night unlocks didn't work for me on the PS3 version either! However I did email Gearbox support about it. After providing an image of proof that I had completed everything I needed to in Poker Night, they remotely added it to my shift account. So I suggest shooting them an email, if you still care. Only took me two for them to fix it for me. Love my Zer0 Portal turret outfit. :D

Anyways, I can't imagine that it would be very hard for Gearbox to also get the rewards into Borderlands 2. I have a feeling they won't, though. They might be using this as a way to convince more people to play TPS.

Dapnee posted: »

Dude, you're talking about the company that hasn't FIXED the head unlocks between Poker Night 2 and BL2, let alone this one staying open for

Sign in to comment in this discussion.