"Borderlands: The Movie" Animated Series-Apply now!

Hello.
I'm Ali R, and I was inspired by "The Walking Creativity" to make a movie of my own, not based on TWD, but on Borderlands 2 and Tales From The Borderlands.Our open slots: P.S: Find us on chatzy to chat with the current team here: http://us21.chatzy.com/51801661001168

Writers: WalkerMage102, CodyWilson26

Coordinators:

3D Modelers: CodyWilson26

Animators:

Am I missing any role? tell me in the comments.

Main story line:

"A once Hyperion one, Rhys makes a comeback from Tales From The Borderlands TM made by Telltale Games Inc.. The story takes place after 20 years of the events of TFTB, and he is now a young elder, but still got the dreams of taking over Hyperion ever since the events of TFTB. He is yet to succeed, and after loosing many of his friends including Sasha, Fiona, and Yvette, will he make it in an unforgiving world with his companion Vaughn? We will know as our 30-episode 10-season 20min long episodes go on as the time does... The game has a mix of action, comedy, and other things.. Rated 13+ for it's small amount of cuss words and also clear of drug/alcohol content (yet..)."

We are open for character creators as-well, so if you can make characters comment below!

Comments

• Do you have any examples of previous work?

• Not actually but I'm on my own at the moment, I'd appreciate if you apply for anything.

Trentest0 posted: »

Do you have any examples of previous work?

• Go on chatzy guys!

• 31 views and no comments? C'mon..

• I'll apply as a writer, I've been praised on many stories of mine for plot and character development.

• Accepted friend! Go on Chatzy here: http://us21.chatzy.com/51801661001168

I'll apply as a writer, I've been praised on many stories of mine for plot and character development.

• C'mon hurry up!

Accepted friend! Go on Chatzy here: http://us21.chatzy.com/51801661001168

• I'm on

C'mon hurry up!

• People: go on chatzy if you don't want to comment! Link: http://us21.chatzy.com/51801661001168

• Produce something first, even if it is 2 minutes, as an example of what this is, and depending on the quality I might consider it.

I wouldn't sign up for something that has no chance of actually happening.

Also, you shouldn't bump a thread that is still on the front page.

Not actually but I'm on my own at the moment, I'd appreciate if you apply for anything.

• Very sketchy. How about you try not involving money in this? These are licensed characters you're using, so the moment you turn this into a for profit thing, Gearbox/Telltales has rights to sue you for copyright infringement if you don't involve them. And then Gearbox would be policing the project if they agreed somehow. You're not likely to make a deal with Gearbox to make this because you're not a big name person/company. Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh.

But like I said, cut the money, make the movie as non-profit, and it should work. And I would suggest trying out using Source FilmMaker for your animating, as that's free to use on steam.

(Plus you don't need to bump the thread every hour/minute, this forum isn't moving fast enough for it)

• Okay, I will edit it for being without any pay.

I will try to get Source FilmMaker, but I need workers to help aswell. That's why I'm bumping.

Dapnee posted: »

Very sketchy. How about you try not involving money in this? These are licensed characters you're using, so the moment you turn this into a

• edited January 2015

Here's my sample

Pandora; A planet filled with nasty creatures and cyber - jerks at every turn. The land looks like a smooth desert for miles, with the occasional town popping up here or there. The boiling sun shines down on the land, setting the pavement hot like butter on a stove.

Zoom in on a man in his late 50’s, brown hair with strands of grey here and there. He’s at an average height, looking as normal as can be…well…except for two things.

He has a blue echo implant in the place of his left eye, recently polished with a handkerchief. He also has a robo – arm in the place of his real right arm. He gained this all over 20 years ago, when he worked for Hyperion. He leans on the side of a building as a semi- short man appears to the right, coming and looking at him.

Rhys: Did you get it from him?

Vaughn: Do you see a case in my hand, Rhys?!

Rhys: Alright, alright! Calm down. He raises his left arm as a gesture.

Vaughn: It’s not that much anyway. It’s not worth getting beaten up over.

Rhys: Sigh Whatever Vaughn.

Vaughn: Rhys, do YOU want to try?!

Rhys: Fine, watch how it’s done. Cocky smile

He walks up to the two bandits at a table in front of him. Despite Rhy’s confident look when he was talking to Vaughn, He’s now scared out of his mind. He really needed to learn not to act like that when he was truly scared.

Okay, I will edit it for being without any pay. I will try to get Source FilmMaker, but I need workers to help aswell. That's why I'm bumping.

• Will you stop bumping this?

It doesn't need it.

bump

• Please don't "bump" threads unless you have a new contribution to the discussion. Thanks!

bump

• What area are you doing this mate

• But Tales from the Borderlands hasn't even ended yet....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.