For anyone that doesn't have TPS but is curious to see the new 'Handsome AI' mission:

You can watch it in full, here.

This isn't my video, FYI, just the first one I found on Youtube.

No startling revelations, but it's a cute tie-in.

Obviously there were some pretty big improvements to the technology between TPS and Nakayama's death...

Comments

• edited December 2014

"How would you like to die?"

"I dunno. Somewhere warm, with a sexy chick nearby, maybe..."

Aww, Jack got his death wish!

• lol this explains everything alright. I guess Nakajama filled in the gaps to Jack's other personality traits and memories off screen.

• Sweet, thanks for posting! Fun to see it all tie in. I want to play TPS, but I'm waiting until the Handsome Bundle comes out for PS4.

• Wow ok, so looks like Rhys probably will be taken over by Jack according to him, saying that if eh could get a body

• Well we'll know for sure if Rhys starts walking around going "WHO WANTS TO MAKE OUT? WHO WANTS TO TOUCH MY ABS? I'M THE COOLEST."

Poogers555 posted: »

Wow ok, so looks like Rhys probably will be taken over by Jack according to him, saying that if eh could get a body

• I think that line was more or less referencing the Borderlands 2 DLC Nakayama was in, in which he attempted to clone Handsome Jack after his death. He was surely planning to put the AI in the clone... but then he was killed by stairs before he could finish his plans. :P

But this could certainly be foreshadowing for Tales as well! If Rhys doesn't do anything to stop it, I bet Jack will slowly start to gain more control over his body and thoughts.

Poogers555 posted: »

Wow ok, so looks like Rhys probably will be taken over by Jack according to him, saying that if eh could get a body

• I was wondering about this. Thanks Jack!

This almost makes up for you killing Roland :(

• Rhys the Meat Bicycle.

Deadpoolian posted: »

I think that line was more or less referencing the Borderlands 2 DLC Nakayama was in, in which he attempted to clone Handsome Jack after his

• Pfft. What are you talking about, Pumpkin?

Roland's right here, I'll put him on:

"Hey Buddy! It's me, Roland. Let's kill Handsome Jack and then we'll ALL go out for milkshakes!"

Nah, I'm just playing. He's still really dead...

• Haha I remember this XD

Pfft. What are you talking about, Pumpkin? Roland's right here, I'll put him on: "Hey Buddy! It's me, Roland. Let's kill Handsome Jack and then we'll ALL go out for milkshakes!" Nah, I'm just playing. He's still really dead...

• I thought he was really back for a second.

y Jack. y

Pfft. What are you talking about, Pumpkin? Roland's right here, I'll put him on: "Hey Buddy! It's me, Roland. Let's kill Handsome Jack and then we'll ALL go out for milkshakes!" Nah, I'm just playing. He's still really dead...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.