New to Borderlands and want to play the other ones?

So, I'm a huge Borderlands fan and it makes me happy how TFTBL is getting some new people interested in the franchise. So I was thinking that if anyone here feel like they'd like to play some Borderlands 2 and/or Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel to get the story, I'd be happy to play them through with you.

I'm thinking that especially there might be people out there who would sort of like to take part in the story but would like help to take care of the game play swiftly instead of running the risk of getting stuck.

Here's my Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/charonfox/

Comments

• Yes, Tales made me interested in Borderlands. I played the first one and stopped at Crazy Earl's Junk or something like that. I thought it was kinda meh and tried out the second one and it was soooo amazing. I'm now right after the part when Jack attacks Sanctuary. Am I far in the game? xD

I also played some of TPS, but I didn't play much since I wanted to try out the 2nd one first, but it was amazing too. Adventures on Elpis :D

• And I wanted to add that I can play too, just through Tunngle, because normal Online doesn't seem to work for me. But Tunngle does :D

Crips posted: »

Yes, Tales made me interested in Borderlands. I played the first one and stopped at Crazy Earl's Junk or something like that. I thought it w

• Do play BL 2 before playing BL:TPS. The story will make more sense that way. :)

The attack on Sanctuary is about 20% into the storyline, I'd say.

Crips posted: »

Yes, Tales made me interested in Borderlands. I played the first one and stopped at Crazy Earl's Junk or something like that. I thought it w

• I'm up for playing them on ps3 tags cleanerboy
    add me mate

• Thank you for making this topic! I'm looking for people to play borderlands with, myself..Once the handsome collection is out that is.
    Hopefully there's a cross play for ps3/ps4 players. Add me up on 'nazzyusa' on psn, looking for friendlies who wouldn't mind goofing around and helping a fellow newb out :D

• Hi i just got borderlands so im wondering if any one wnats to play on pc my steam name is http://steamcommunity.com/id/DoctorOverbuild99/

• till then id recomend you give borderlands 1 a run, its not as noob friendly as the other games but its really fun and it actually has much borderlands lore but 90% of it is through quest texts, still even if you planing on just skipping all the text the gameplay still worth it. also the dlcs is the best part of this game and their story actually has voice acting lol

Tehnazzy posted: »

Thank you for making this topic! I'm looking for people to play borderlands with, myself..Once the handsome collection is out that is. Hop

• I'm Borderlands veteran (mostly BL2 atm) and I would love to play with new people! :) My name is Dhara in steam, add me if you want to.

• Hmm, sure, BL2 feels like one of those games where coop play would improve the experience. Tried BL2 soon after it came out, didn't even make it out of Windshear Wastes before deciding it wasn't my style. Tales got me back into it, and while I do have some issues with it, it's fun enough.

So yeah, my Steam name is Bluebirdo, add me if you want a Gaige player.

• Thanks for the names guys

Sign in to comment in this discussion.