Will the Dunce and Douche Duo be killed in Episode 2?

Telltale is taking forever with Alas Mugged. Hopefully its as long as the first or I'm bound to be a bit livid. Obviously the Dunce and Douche Duo (credit to me btw) are August and Vasquez. Some have said they are going to die in the confrontation in the next episode. I saw a screenshot of what appears to be a new villain. Your thoughts?

Comments

• those 2 guy in the ep2 screen are just goons

• edited January 2015

I dunno about August he could probably die in episode 3 or 4 but Vasquez seems too important to the plot to die early.Probably a side character will die in Alas Mugged,but In telltale games the title explains the episode so,probably someone is gonna smuggled something :P.

• I doubt they will both die in this episode, it's too early. I can see August dying in Episode 3 or 4 and Vasquez (or Assquez) dying in Episode 5, if he's killed at all.

• Maybe a choice to kill one or the other this episode.

It looked like they were both at the same location in the end.

• i could see 'em getting killed off in the first half of the series. it's not like there's no potential for more conflict after vasquez bites it. he was gonna use the key to secure a promotion, so there's people still above him interested in vaults, not to mention whatever happens to be in the vault, and who/what they could find along the way that decides it wants them dead.

that said... shhhhh, they'll hear you and botch the script with a last minute rewrite and another month of added "soon"s

• I might actually see Vasquez being killed off in Ep.2, sorta like Carver got killed off pretty early. Its more likely August will die in this episode, but tbh I don't think either one will die this soon.

• I dont care what Adam Harrington and Dave Fenoy's characters do, Im not killing them

• Wrong thread...

Poogers555 posted: »

I dont care what Adam Harrington and Dave Fenoy's characters do, Im not killing them

• Wasnt the new villians you were talking about them?

Clemenem posted: »

Wrong thread...

• nvm August and Vasquez, sorry I cant read today

Clemenem posted: »

Wrong thread...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.