What we can assume about E2?

There are several things we can assume about E2, which I think will be even better than E1. Firstly I think we all can see from the episode pic that Vasquez is going to get his hands dirty and it appears that he has caught up with Rhys in Pandora and seems less than happy with the situation of the money having been blown up. Also from the title of E2 'Atlas Mugged' it safe to say he may take the Atlas Tech as part compensation for the destroyed money, after all Vaughn doesn't specify how much his watch/calculator thing is worth, only that Hyperion Execs would give their right arm to be able to hang one on their wall and that it is not worth $10m. However combined with the weapons and what Rhys and Fiona found it could be worth even more than $10 million, the last thing I think might happen is that Vasquez will take Rhys and Vaughn back to Hyperion to be summoned by the court for sabotaging the Vault Key deal. In E3 I think the player will have to defend Rhys by either lying, being truthful, being really apologetic or being really rude and I think there might be certain dialogue options for Rhys to take a large degree of the blame to which Vaughn will defend Rhys and dialogue options for Rhys to pin it on Vaughn, to which Vaughn will feel betrayed.

Comments

• I think Rhys will be taken back to Hyperion or go back himself in ep 4. I also think Vasquez will die in ep 2 or be determinate.

• "only that Hyperion Execs would give their right arm to be able to hang one on their wall"

Someone finally cracked the whole "what happened to Rhys' arm" thing!

It was right there in front of us, all along...

But seriously, while Ep 2 will undoubtedly involve Atlas, I think it will focus a lot more on Gortys and more specifically searching for the vault (which Atlas was obviously involved in) - the leftover gadgets are a pittance compared to the prospect of finding another vault (as is the $10 million).

"summoned by the court"

Huh, I've never given it much thought prior to this moment, but I somehow doubt that there's anything even remotely resembling a legal system in the Borderlands universe. Certainly not on Pandora, but probably not on Elpis/Helios either... I think the closest we'll come to our judgement day is via The Captor's interrogation that we're already being subjected to.

I am keen to see Vasquez on Pandora, though - especially if we get some interaction between him and Jack (even if it's just the AI feeding Rhys embarrassing stories/particularly apt insults that really get to Vasquez/allow Rhys to one-up him)!

• The only thing we can assume: it's coming soon

• God I hope so I don't think I can wait much longer.

TheCatWolf posted: »

The only thing we can assume: it's coming soon

• edited January 2015

Don't worry, it's coming soon

Rousey4000 posted: »

God I hope so I don't think I can wait much longer.

• Janey Springs is in the next episode, punching Vaughn (or at least I think that's her). So most likely she's going to be interested in the stuff the group found at the end of the first episode. Maybe they call her in to sell off the calculator watch-thing, or she just happens to over hear them talking about it.

• That was august

Dapnee posted: »

Janey Springs is in the next episode, punching Vaughn (or at least I think that's her). So most likely she's going to be interested in the s

• They're both a bit similar, but you are correct. My bad.

zeke10 posted: »

That was august

• Thank god.

seanstin posted: »

Don't worry, it's coming soon

• What we can assume:

1. Handsome Jack will be a piece of shit.
    2. We will still love him regardless.
  • Adam Harrington and Dave Fennoy will be in it and we will be introduced to Scooter, who loves cars, women, and cars in that order.

• We'll have at least two characters from the Pre-Sequel.

• How will Athena and Janey fit into this exactly? They would be together, since they are in a relationship, but I don't know exactly how they'd be mixed up in Gortys.

My assumption is that since Athena was part of the Crimson Lance, she knows something about Atlas that no one else does.

• Hopefully, it would be good to have a few more familiar voices.

Adam Harrington and Dave Fennoy will be in it and we will be introduced to Scooter, who loves cars, women, and cars in that order.

• Yeah, the Crimson Lance connection is a really good point. I'd be interested to see if we get any input from Jack about her. He genuinely seemed to respect her when they worked together (well, as much as HJ is capable of respect), but I wonder what he thought after she left.

Also, I've heard murmurings that we do get official confirmation that Janey and Athena are together in Tales - which is great!

Trentest0 posted: »

How will Athena and Janey fit into this exactly? They would be together, since they are in a relationship, but I don't know exactly how they

• Handsome Jack will be incredibly funny and awesome.

• And that confirmation is probably going to come via vault hunter administered beatdown! In the trailer we saw janey pushed against the wall by an angry Sasha, probably in Hollowpoint (the cave city) and the newest pictures show athena fighting (tossing her shield) in the same city. In the last episode we had a vault hunter on our side and he was a total beast that fought like a dozen bandits at the same time like it was nothing, and now we possibly have a pissed off vault hunter gunning for US.

I for one look foward to screaming my head off and run while Athena tries to shank us (and maybe Janey gets her to stop)

Yeah, the Crimson Lance connection is a really good point. I'd be interested to see if we get any input from Jack about her. He genuinely se

• I'm definitely all for a vault hunter beatdown!

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Alt text

And that confirmation is probably going to come via vault hunter administered beatdown! In the trailer we saw janey pushed against the wall

• Hopefully he will be.

Crips posted: »

Handsome Jack will be incredibly funny and awesome.

• edited February 2015

crap not this thread

Sign in to comment in this discussion.