Tales from the Valentines

I'm going to try making a valentine card everyday from now until Feb. 14th as we wait for Ep. 2. Feel free to join along, doesn't matter if you're a new artist, or not.

Only rules are: the images you use must be from you/screenshots from the game, nothing too lewd, make it look like a valentine card (duh)

So far for Feb. 1st we have:

Alt text

Alt text

Comments

• edited February 2015

"nothing too lewd"

(?) Innuendobot 5000 will (probably not) remember that.

• Dat Telltale one.

Alt text

• I always love seeing people make goofy Valentines cards.

Finally decided to try making one myself. Here's my Nakayama and Claptrap card!

Alt text

Alt text

• So adorable! Keep these coming guys, it's definitely easing the Tales withdrawal I've been feeling for a while now :3

• I'm so glad I work night shift because I thought of that one putting some stuff on the shelf and started laughing real hard.

Pipas posted: »

Dat Telltale one.

• edited February 2015

I made another two! Here's Handsome Jack and Rhys. :D

Alt text

Alt text

• u misspelt coming in the op

• I only just noticed that, guess I was too busy fan-girling...

grenty1 posted: »

u misspelt coming in the op

• I think it's intentional. It's the combination of coming and cumming.

grenty1 posted: »

u misspelt coming in the op

• Technically it was an error, but I kind of just left it cause I didn't want to pull out my tablet again.

Pipas posted: »

I think it's intentional. It's the combination of coming and cumming.

• Alt text

Alt text

I was thinking of making the first post and then these hidden lines from Vaughn made me make it plus the second one.

• "What, no plan B? Just plan A? ... WELL, PLAN A SUCKS, RHYS!"

Love these unused lines. And the Valentine cards too, of course. :)

Dapnee posted: »

I was thinking of making the first post and then these hidden lines from Vaughn made me make it plus the second one.

• edited February 2015

Some of these lines are amazing! Can't believe they got rid of them. I love these valentine's so much guys, keep it up!

• I've only heard Handsome Jack's a Vaughn's unused lines. Has anyone posted any others? I want to hear them all!

Some of these lines are amazing! Can't believe they got rid of them. I love these valentine's so much guys, keep it up!

• edited February 2015

There are some interesting things hidden in Zer0 Sum's unused lines. If you search up the telltale audio extractor it should be one of the first sites. I had downloaded it a while ago because I had considered making a Sam and Max animation for school but I kind of got lazy/disallowed to use the computer for awhile. Yvette definitely had more lines.

nursethalia posted: »

I've only heard Handsome Jack's a Vaughn's unused lines. Has anyone posted any others? I want to hear them all!

• I was talking about Vaughn's that you can hear through the link, (he's just so adorable) where are HJ's?? Sorry, I don't know of anywhere you can hear any more!

I've only heard Handsome Jack's a Vaughn's unused lines. Has anyone posted any others? I want to hear them all!

• Curteousy of Nukey-Pookie Handsome Jack AI's cut lines.

(I can't believe I didn't reblog this a while ago and I had to look for it for five minutes cause it was bothering me.)

I was talking about Vaughn's that you can hear through the link, (he's just so adorable) where are HJ's?? Sorry, I don't know of anywhere you can hear any more!

• edited February 2015

Thanks!
    Oh wow, these have got me even more hyped (if possible)!

Curteousy of Nukey-Pookie Handsome Jack AI's cut lines. (I can't believe I didn't reblog this a while ago and I had to look for it for five minutes cause it was bothering me.)

• Sounds cool, but this looks like it's for people playing the game on Windows. I use OS X and I play on console. Ah well, hopefully people will keep posting audio to Tumblr.

There are some interesting things hidden in Zer0 Sum's unused lines. If you search up the telltale audio extractor it should be one of the f

• I'm in the same boat, otherwise I would be all over this!

Sounds cool, but this looks like it's for people playing the game on Windows. I use OS X and I play on console. Ah well, hopefully people will keep posting audio to Tumblr.

• Alt text

You can use it if you're desperate enough...

• Things this post made me realize:

Rhys' robot arm probably a) never gets tired, and b) has a vibrate setting.

Alt text

• O_O

Things this post made me realize: Rhys' robot arm probably a) never gets tired, and b) has a vibrate setting.

• "You know, my arm has a vibrate function" was originally going to be the valentine until I heard Vaughn "allude" to it in that audio post.

Things this post made me realize: Rhys' robot arm probably a) never gets tired, and b) has a vibrate setting.

• ._.

• Does anyone have any requests? It's fun making these and it helps take my mind off of waiting for episode two. xD
    If you thought of any funny lines for certain characters I'd be happy to make it into a card!

• edited February 2015

I seem to recall Claptrap had a line to Jack in BL2 that went something along the lines of "I am going to teabag your face!" Could make a funky Valentine, LOL.

Edit: Nope, wait, it was corpse, not face. Annnnd that really wouldn't make a good Valentine card, heh.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Does anyone have any requests? It's fun making these and it helps take my mind off of waiting for episode two. xD If you thought of any funny lines for certain characters I'd be happy to make it into a card!

• Alt text

Nice save, Claptrap!

I seem to recall Claptrap had a line to Jack in BL2 that went something along the lines of "I am going to teabag your face!" Could make a fu

• edited February 2015

Could you make a Zer0 card, please? :D

Edit: awww and a Dr. Zed card would be awesome too ^^

Does anyone have any requests? It's fun making these and it helps take my mind off of waiting for episode two. xD If you thought of any funny lines for certain characters I'd be happy to make it into a card!

• ^yesyesyes

SoMuchSass posted: »

Could you make a Zer0 card, please? Edit: awww and a Dr. Zed card would be awesome too ^^

• Haha, no, I was wrong, it TOTALLY works!

Nice save, Claptrap!

• A touching haiku from Zer0 and a romantic card from Zed!

Alt text

Alt text

SoMuchSass posted: »

Could you make a Zer0 card, please? Edit: awww and a Dr. Zed card would be awesome too ^^

• You're awesome! Thank you ^^

A touching haiku from Zer0 and a romantic card from Zed!

• Thanks for posting these lines here. Some of them (mostly the arm ones) make me think Vaughn might have originally been the one to split off with Rhys in the Bandit Race.

• Dr. Zed's is scary. o_o

A touching haiku from Zer0 and a romantic card from Zed!

• Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.