August's fate?

who do you guys think will kill him and in what episode? How would you want him to die?

Comments

• They're going to have to build him up more before I start caring what happens to him. He hasn't done anything yet. Maybe if he kills one of the sidekicks.

• I did.

IAmHoboKing posted: »

You did not just call my boy Vaughn a sidekick.

• At least he didn't call Loaderbot (aka best character) the sidekick! Then there would be trouble! #Loaderbros

• You did not just call my boy Vaughn a sidekick.

Tale posted: »

They're going to have to build him up more before I start caring what happens to him. He hasn't done anything yet. Maybe if he kills one of the sidekicks.

• I feel like he will stick around for a bit. I kinda liked him and Fiona for some reason.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2015

At least he didn't call Loaderbot (aka best character) the sidekick! Then there would be trouble! #Loaderbros

• Until my Vault bro's show up

At least he didn't call Loaderbot (aka best character) the sidekick! Then there would be trouble! #Loaderbros

• If August killed Loaderbot, then only the nuclear option would suffice.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2015

Loaderbot's demise would be more heart wrenching than the finale of Walking Dead Season 1...

EDIT: If Telltale seriously adds a Loaderbot scene parodies the final episode of Walking Dead Season 1, I will love them forever. I know you are reading the forums, Telltale.

If August killed Loaderbot, then only the nuclear option would suffice.

• edited January 2015

Well he punches Vaughn in the preview

They're going to have to build him up more before I start caring what happens to him. He hasn't done anything yet. Maybe if he kills one of the sidekicks.

• I don't think he'll die so soon.

• Don't give them any ideas. ;_;

If August killed Loaderbot, then only the nuclear option would suffice.

• I think there will be a choice to kill August and Vasquez in Ep 2

• What if it's a choice on who to kill.

Either Vasquez or August.

Poogers555 posted: »

I think there will be a choice to kill August and Vasquez in Ep 2

• I dont know. The only thing about it is that Rhys doesnt seem like a guy who would kill people and Fiona wouldnt have anything on Vasquez

What if it's a choice on who to kill. Either Vasquez or August.

• Eh, who knows what's going to happen?

Poogers555 posted: »

I dont know. The only thing about it is that Rhys doesnt seem like a guy who would kill people and Fiona wouldnt have anything on Vasquez

• I hope he sticks around for a good long while. It's kind of a fantasy of mine for Nolan North and Troy Baker to ride a unicorn off into the sunset together, but I'd settle for August and Rhys riding off on Butt Stallion instead.

• This needs to happen.

nursethalia posted: »

I hope he sticks around for a good long while. It's kind of a fantasy of mine for Nolan North and Troy Baker to ride a unicorn off into the sunset together, but I'd settle for August and Rhys riding off on Butt Stallion instead.

• The only thing that will make me cry is if they run over that skag ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME....

Loaderbot's demise would be more heart wrenching than the finale of Walking Dead Season 1... EDIT: If Telltale seriously adds a Loaderbot

• Oh I'm sorry, I thought you said butt stallions.

Alt text

I hope he sticks around for a good long while. It's kind of a fantasy of mine for Nolan North and Troy Baker to ride a unicorn off into the sunset together, but I'd settle for August and Rhys riding off on Butt Stallion instead.

• Would be funny if they did that at the beginning of each episode.

The only thing that will make me cry is if they run over that skag ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME....

• Lol, what the hell? :D :D

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you said butt stallions.

• edited February 2015

Don't ask why this happened. Just be happy that it did happen.

Pipas posted: »

Lol, what the hell?

• Holy crap. I... I love you.

• I literally just spat all over my computer screen - there is actual spit on my monitor - that is how hard I laughed at this.

• Glad you liked it. My gif making skills are gradually improving haha

I literally just spat all over my computer screen - there is actual spit on my monitor - that is how hard I laughed at this.

• Alt text

Holy crap. I... I love you.

• i think august will kill vaughn and rhys will beat him to death.... that would be kick ass

Sign in to comment in this discussion.