Favorite Bandit lord?

As the title says who is your favorite bandit lord throughout the series? Mines probably Redbelly they make me smile wish they were around more though

Comments

• Flanksteak. "SACK THE HELL UP AND STOP DYING ALL THE GODDAMN TIME!"

I really wish Hyperion hadn't killed him...

• Bone Shredder cause i thought thought his gun was the coolest when i first played years ago. :>

• Bone head not shredder

Nazahaki posted: »

Bone Shredder cause i thought thought his gun was the coolest when i first played years ago. :>

• Nine-Toes got a big part in the latest comic series, so it turns out he's err... weirder than before. I like it.

Flanksteak and Bossanova were probably the funniest.

I also like Incinerator Clayton and his Children of the Firehawk. And how charmed Lilith was that he had founded a cult based around her. That entire sub plot was pretty funny.

• "Nine-Toes got a big part in the latest comic series, so it turns out he's err... weirder than before. I like it"
    Interesting care to explain?

Trentest0 posted: »

Nine-Toes got a big part in the latest comic series, so it turns out he's err... weirder than before. I like it. Flanksteak and Bossanova

• In Borderlands 1, Nine-Toes has about two lines. ("You just woke the wrong dog. HAHA, YEAH!")

In "Fall of Fyrestone", Nine-Toes is the main villain (FoF is a comic expansion of the story events of the first game). He comes across as quiet intelligent, but still pretty nuts. Sometimes it seems like he's quoting poetry.

I would post some comic scans, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to, due to copyright reasons, etc?

zeke10 posted: »

"Nine-Toes got a big part in the latest comic series, so it turns out he's err... weirder than before. I like it" Interesting care to explain?

• Huh thats wierd. Does he ever mention bone head cause if i remember correctly they were rivals

Trentest0 posted: »

In Borderlands 1, Nine-Toes has about two lines. ("You just woke the wrong dog. HAHA, YEAH!") In "Fall of Fyrestone", Nine-Toes is the ma

• Bossanova for the hilarious intro.

• Bone Head never appears, no. The comic does have some missing elements, but the main point of it is that it expands the four original Vault Hunter's story and personalities.

zeke10 posted: »

Huh thats wierd. Does he ever mention bone head cause if i remember correctly they were rivals

• I've always liked Captain Flynt for some reason.

Alt text

Probably because of the "burn, baby, burn" quote. XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.