Gags you want to happen and ideas

Comments

• I want to see sexual tension between characters xD that will be so much fun :B

• [Insert dramatic wind blowing in hair to dramatic 'it was love at first sight' music here.] Yes please XD especially if it has some humor.

I want to see sexual tension between characters xD that will be so much fun :B

• Hey so, can Fiona and Rhys find a cheesecake and just go nuts with it? XP

This show is my childhood!

• I want to see a Goliath taking anger management classes.

Instructor: "Hey guys, looks like we have a new face in here! Say hello to Krawnk!"

Everybody: "Hi, Krawnk."

I don't even know how it could work in the story, I just want it.

• I want a scene where Jack temporarily hijacks Rhys arm and has him punch a bandit with it (since we already know his organic one isn't so great at that). Then, when they're standing over the bandit, who's trying to crawl away, I want Jack to say to Rhys, "And now, kiddo, I'm gonna teach you the difference between choking and strangulation." Annnnd a fade to black is overlaid by bandit gagging noises.

...tell me I'm not the only one.

• Oh so thaaaaat's how a hole got blown in the caravan ;)

*Knock knock Bandit: Who's there? *Girlish exited giggling can be heard. *Bandit is just about to open the door when a massive expl

• You're definitely not the only one who wants a choke/strangle gag:

Alt text

The ideas actually kept getting more and more outlandish/hilarious.

nursethalia posted: »

I want a scene where Jack temporarily hijacks Rhys arm and has him punch a bandit with it (since we already know his organic one isn't so gr

• I hope TT are reading this because we are a veritable gold-mine of awesome ideas here on the forums.

I want a scene where Jack temporarily hijacks Rhys arm and has him punch a bandit with it (since we already know his organic one isn't so gr

• Dear TellTale, add my joke so I can feel accomplishment in life

I hope TT are reading this because we are a veritable gold-mine of awesome ideas here on the forums.

• I have an idea!

Rhys is driving through the desert with the bandit technical seen in the preview, Hyperion firing bombs at him. Suddenly, they got hit.

Rhys: JESUS JESUS JESUS!!!

AI Jack: Stop screaming random names and drive! You want yourself to die?!

Rhys: I lost control!

AI Jack: Just like me, but I ain't cryin' over that! (lol, get it, because he lost control of Hyperion)

Rhys is seen driving uncontrollably, making a lot of curves. Camera moves inside a building during anger management class.

Instructor: Hey, seems like we have a new face here! Say hello to David! (Hehe, get it, because Goliath)

Everybody: Hi, David.

Suddenly, Rhys crashes into the building, David falls and his head pops while directly meeting technical's tire and becomes a Raging Goliath

David: GRRRRAAAHHH!!!

Rhys: Oh God, sorry, sorry!

AI Jack: How rude of you, pumpkin! You disturbed an anger management class. You should be ashamed for yourself, you bandit!

And later Raging Goliath starts to chase Rhys :D

I want to see a Goliath taking anger management classes. Instructor: "Hey guys, looks like we have a new face in here! Say hello to Krawnk!" Everybody: "Hi, Krawnk." I don't even know how it could work in the story, I just want it.

• edited January 2015

It would be funny if Vazques gets a new car on each episode and it's destroyed everytime

• edited February 2015

I apologize in advance for this, but BL likes using old memes, so…

Face McShooty: SHOOT ME IN THE FACE!

H!Jack: Look, Pumpkin, this guy is freaking begging you to shoot him in the face. Make him happy so we can get out of here.

Rhys: I really don’t want to.

Face McShooty: FACESHOT! I NEED IT! BOOM!

Rhys: Alright, alright! /shoots, misses

Face McShooty: WAS I NOT BEING CLEAR??? IN THE FACE!

Rhys: Sorry! /shoots him in the face

Face McShooty: THANK YOU. /dies

H!Jack: ♫ Mmm watcha saaaaay…

• YES. I really want to see a Goliath get his helmet knocked off and go crazy.

I want to see a Goliath taking anger management classes. Instructor: "Hey guys, looks like we have a new face in here! Say hello to Krawnk!" Everybody: "Hi, Krawnk." I don't even know how it could work in the story, I just want it.

• OMG - WHY HAS SOMEONE NOT MADE AN "MMM WHATCHA SAY" FACE MCSHOOTY VIDEO?!!

I apologize in advance for this, but BL likes using old memes, so… Face McShooty: SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! H!Jack: Look, Pumpkin, this

• I haven't seen an "mmm watcha say" video for ANY Borderlands deaths :( This makes me sad.

OMG - WHY HAS SOMEONE NOT MADE AN "MMM WHATCHA SAY" FACE MCSHOOTY VIDEO?!!

• edited February 2015

It would be cool if Jack sung a modified version of Busy Earnin'. My proposal :

So you come a long way

But you'll never kill me

Never had time...for you

It's time, too busy killin'

I just can't get enough

This busy killin'!

I just can't get enough

You think you can be like me, but too busy killin'

I just can't get enough

And I always win

But I bet it won't change, hell no!

Wow, you've got a boring life

Well I'm quite busy killin'

I just can't get enough

I'm so busy killin

'Coz I can't get enough

You think you can find a Vault

Well, I'm just busy killin'

Bandits like you

I'm busy killin'

All of you is not enough

You think I'm not that immortal

Well, look, I'm busy killin'

And I can't get enough

You think my mom was a slut

Too busy killin'

To even hear that

Too busy killin'

I can't enough, nope

Just busy killin'

I'm gonna get you too!

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

It would be cool if Jack sung a modified version of Busy Earnin'. My proposal : So you come a long way But you'll never kill me Nev

• Dear Telltale, me too <3

Poogers555 posted: »

Dear TellTale, add my joke so I can feel accomplishment in life

• Ahaha, I saw this tweet immediately after reading this - apparently Handsome Jack can't sing (but, if anything, that just makes it even more hilarious):

Alt text

Crips posted: »

It would be cool if Jack sung a modified version of Busy Earnin'. My proposal : So you come a long way But you'll never kill me Nev

• LMAO, I saw this tweet and it immidiately reminded me of this thread XD

Ahaha, I saw this tweet immediately after reading this - apparently Handsome Jack can't sing (but, if anything, that just makes it even more hilarious):

• He could just do the sing-talk thing like K$sha does. Then auto-tune that shiz.

Ahaha, I saw this tweet immediately after reading this - apparently Handsome Jack can't sing (but, if anything, that just makes it even more hilarious):

• Vasquz has a gun on Rhys: "I practically have an army behind me Rhys. What the hell do you have?"

Rhys: "We have a LoaderBot"

• Same with me, as well! I guess great minds think alike! :P

LMAO, I saw this tweet and it immidiately reminded me of this thread XD

• Rofl

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Hey so, can Fiona and Rhys find a cheesecake and just go nuts with it? XP This show is my childhood!

• edited February 2015

If the whole gang could have a tea party with Tiny Tina, I'd be super happy about that. She would totally compliment Loader Bot's badonkadonk. And paint little pink hearts (and dicks) on Rhy's robot arm.

• Yes! And the kidnapper can be like, "A tea party, really? You already lied about one of those, don't tell me you're already running out of ideas"

And you can reply, "Well, this isn't exactly your ordinary tea party..." and switch to a cutscene of Tina torturing someone.

If the whole gang could have a tea party with Tiny Tina, I'd be super happy about that. She would totally compliment Loader Bot's badonkadonk. And paint little pink hearts (and dicks) on Rhy's robot arm.

• Nooooo stop. I'm fangasming right now.

This better happen or I don't know how I can live xD

Yes! And the kidnapper can be like, "A tea party, really? You already lied about one of those, don't tell me you're already running out of i

• "Are you gonna pass the crumpets or am I gonna have to smack a bitch????"

Yes! And the kidnapper can be like, "A tea party, really? You already lied about one of those, don't tell me you're already running out of i

• Play as loader bot.
    One part into an episode you play as loader bot and fight another loader bot (name could be B4N3 or something) who is blocking the way, it ends in a mortal kombatesque fatality. Also add Steve.

• I want someone to break the fourth wall and reference the wait time between episode 1 and 2.

• Vaughn: Rhys what happened?

Rhys: I dont know, I feel like I just blanked out for like 6 months

Gary-Oak posted: »

I want someone to break the fourth wall and reference the wait time between episode 1 and 2.

• edited February 2015

Okay I got one. Rhys, Fiona, Vaughn and Sasha all play a game of cards together, like poker...with Loader Bot included XD who keeps winning and pissing Rhys off, taking all his money.

• Rhys throws his cards on the table, scattering another terrible hand in front of everyone, "Oh come on! What do you even need to have money for?!"

Loader bot shrugs, "For a nice hat."

"You don't even have a head!"

Okay I got one. Rhys, Fiona, Vaughn and Sasha all play a game of cards together, like poker...with Loader Bot included XD who keeps winning and pissing Rhys off, taking all his money.

• Rhys would totally use his ECHO eye to cheat, though...

• Like how Bender does in Futurama XD maybe they force Rhys to wear an eyepatch and kick him under the table any time he tries to take it off.

Rhys would totally use his ECHO eye to cheat, though...

• Ahaha exactly, and then when everyone was feeling confident he couldn't cheat he could use Jack (if he's feeling cooperative) to look at everyone's cards without them knowing!

Also, I imagine Fiona and Sasha would be cheating just as hard, and with all his accountant nerdiness Vaughn can probably count cards too - Loader Bot would be the only one playing fair (which would make it all the more hilarious if he kept winning)!

Like how Bender does in Futurama XD maybe they force Rhys to wear an eyepatch and kick him under the table any time he tries to take it off.

• edited February 2015

A game of cards, and nearly everybody's cheating XD but the one guy, a robot that is playing fair actually wins. I LOVE IT!

Ahaha exactly, and then when everyone was feeling confident he couldn't cheat he could use Jack (if he's feeling cooperative) to look at eve

• A mini Poker Night sequence XD.

That would be awesome.

• "A different Vault Hunter being showcased in every episode, with Rhys fangirling over each of them." This! xD Though I would be 100% ok if he'll just keep fangirling over Zer0, it's awesome (especially awesome due to Zer0's reaction, I mean damn those smiles)

Dapnee posted: »

A different Vault Hunter being showcased in every episode, with Rhys fangirling over each of them.

• Omg, I just had the best idea ever.

What if we could get side quests from people on hub areas and making them would get us more money!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.