Unused Lines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HansTBFS5bs&feature=youtu.be

This is episode 0.5 of the unfinished series about unused lines in Tales from the Borderlands! If you want more, tell me. There are over one hundred unused lines. So, tell me if you want me to continue this. If yes, in what form?

[Character each, for example Episode 1 - Loaderbot's Lines and have all of them like this]

[Few huge videos with every character and their unused lines]

Comments

• Lubrication... Denied

• Just continue it in general brosif. Do ALLL dem unused lines.

• Do not bring a stick to a gunfight.

• Alt text

stevean2 posted: »

Just continue it in general brosif. Do ALLL dem unused lines.

• Wonder if it's a sexual pun.

Do not bring a stick to a gunfight.

• Shade has quite a few lines, kind of like he was going to team up with the group after the bandit break in. And of course "Handsome Jack's death pants."

• Chet confirmed for Episode 2.

• Yes, Shade has some unused stuff. And, quite surprisingly, Jack also. Seems like he was gonna last longer in Ep 1 than just being a cameo.

Dapnee posted: »

Shade has quite a few lines, kind of like he was going to team up with the group after the bandit break in. And of course "Handsome Jack's death pants."

• Hey!

It's your channel, Crips? :Р

• Yes...

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Hey! It's your channel, Crips? :Р

• cool!

I played Worms earlier - cool game ;)

Crips posted: »

Yes...

• It's more unused stuff characters,expresions, choice's expresions by "Sasha still thinks you are a a*****e" and unused episode name's

• Nice! You should do a video for each character

• Lord Chet > Lord Kenny

• Fuck you! You Cocklord?

Dafuq Vaughn

• Oooh, nice. I think if you split it into videos by characters, it'd be prefect. :)

• Having HJ's corpse would have been quite the drawcard for the ol' World of Curiosities - imagine how much people would pay to spit on it!

Shade has quite a few lines, kind of like he was going to team up with the group after the bandit break in. And of course "Handsome Jack's death pants."

• This made me love Grease Face/Rudiger even more - he's unbelievably creepy...

WHAT IS IT WITH BORDERLANDS VILLAINS CALLING PEOPLE BY ADORABLE NICK NAMES (PUMPKIN, KITTEN ETC.) THAT MAKES THEM SO MUCH MORE TERRIFYING?!

And yeah... could you... um... do... all... of... them... (if it's not too much trouble, of course)! ^_^

• edited February 2015

IKR? I was already pissed off at Jack for something (coughcoughbloodwingcough) and he called me "kitten" and BOY HOWDY did I have major conflicting emotions about that. It was both infuriating and adorable, but mostly infuriating given the emotional boss fight I'd just had. I thought, "This is the turning point for me; I don't like Jack anymore. I finally hate him now."

...then he found a violin and I realized there was just no way for me to not love that piece of shit and his weird overusage of condescending pet names.

This made me love Grease Face/Rudiger even more - he's unbelievably creepy... WHAT IS IT WITH BORDERLANDS VILLAINS CALLING PEOPLE BY ADOR

• Ahaha, that was my exact reaction! And the milkshake moment? I have never simultaneously loved and hated a character more than that moment...

nursethalia posted: »

IKR? I was already pissed off at Jack for something (coughcoughbloodwingcough) and he called me "kitten" and BOY HOWDY did I have major conf

• OMG, the milkshake line... XD I couldn't stop laughing, even though I was thinking "Uncool man, uncool" in my head.

Ahaha, that was my exact reaction! And the milkshake moment? I have never simultaneously loved and hated a character more than that moment...

• I might happen to have all the lines (I just dumped everyone the extractor had) and I can possibly put them on my Dropbox when I get off work. Dont know what the mods would think of that though.

IKR? I was already pissed off at Jack for something (coughcoughbloodwingcough) and he called me "kitten" and BOY HOWDY did I have major conf

• Seriously, that would be so insanely awesome if you could (unless the mods interject in the mean time)?

I might happen to have all the lines (I just dumped everyone the extractor had) and I can possibly put them on my Dropbox when I get off work. Dont know what the mods would think of that though.

• The violin moment xD

• It's not trouble :P

This made me love Grease Face/Rudiger even more - he's unbelievably creepy... WHAT IS IT WITH BORDERLANDS VILLAINS CALLING PEOPLE BY ADOR

• Seriously, that would be so insanely awesome if you could (unless the mods interject in the mean time)?

• HandsomeJack will remember that...

Seriously though, thank you so much - can't wait to listen to them all! ^_^

The deed is done.

• Don't mind if I do....

/nabs

Thanks pumpkin ;)

The deed is done.

• Some very interesting stuff here... thanks!

The deed is done.

• I'm looking through it and so far the most interesting one is from the Mysterious Stranger.

"A year ago you both utilized the capabilities of this robot in an attempt to open the Vault of The Traveler. An attempt which took you further than any living person can truthfully attest."

There also seems to be the voice of someone who sounds like Cissy Jones, who played Detective Brannigan in The Wolf Among Us.

I like this weird conversation that Vaughn seems to have with himself:

"A Whackjobian?"

Quite interesting.

The deed is done.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.